BY YES TO

• Is this yes to eye cream better than the grape fruit dark circle ...1 Answers
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Columbia, TN
I really like the YES brand products. The YES to Carrots Moisturizing Eye Cream really seemed to help my dark circles under my eyes.
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Valley Glen, CA
Love all the products in this line!! So refreshing! Great product! Good price and Excellent quality!! Highly recommended!
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Albuquerque , NM
This product has helped with the dark circles around my eyes and it's very smooth it leaves my under eyes feeling refreshed great product!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I've been using this for quite some time and the results are pretty good. It reduces the puffiness under my eyes very quickly and helps me look refreshed even after sleeping for only 3 hours
Simone T.
Simone T.
Apo, AE
This was my First yes to product and I love it!!!! I have a bunch of their products but the carrot is still my favorite
Erika Z.
Erika Z.
Brookfield, IL
This eye cream is extremely moisturizing and smells really fresh. It's also very light. I would definitely repurchase this
Mary Rachel Y.
Mary Rachel Y.
Abilene, TX
I highly recommend these products. They work very well, and aren't full of the chemicals and additives like most other brands.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
I don't really have an issue with dryness around my eyes, or any signs of aging, but I've always heard that it doesn't hurt to start using eye cream early! Overall, this product is really great. It's lightweight, so it doesn't feel like it's weighing my skin down. I use it in the morning and at night, and I find it works great at both times. There isn't a strong scent like some of the other products by this brand, and it doesn't irritate my eyes.
Carys R.
Carys R.
Essex
Great exfoliater and smells really nice, also super moisturising. I ordered this from Asos and this was the first thing I have tried from the brand. It's quite a gentle exfoliater which is good for sensitive skin, would definitely buy this again.
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
How well does this product work? How does it smell?
Millene A.
Millene A.
Melrose, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I see these all the time at stores. Does it work like any other body scrub or is there something unique or better about this brand? Is it organic?
lilly f.
lilly f.
Is this yes to eye cream better than the grape fruit dark circle one? i don't know which one to get. really like this brand though.