BY YES TO

• How well does this product work? How does it smell?1 Answers
  • I see these all the time at stores. Does it work like any other bod...1 Answers
  • Is this yes to eye cream better than the grape fruit dark circle on...1 Answers
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Columbia, TN
I really like the YES brand products. The YES to Carrots Moisturizing Eye Cream really seemed to help my dark circles under my eyes.
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Valley Glen, CA
Love all the products in this line!! So refreshing! Great product! Good price and Excellent quality!! Highly recommended!
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Albuquerque , NM
This product has helped with the dark circles around my eyes and it's very smooth it leaves my under eyes feeling refreshed great product!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
My Mom always said carrots were good for your eyes and she is STILL RIGHT! This Yes to Carrots Moisturizing eye cream is just that carrots for your eyes in a jar. It keeps my eyes looking really fresh and moisturized. No dropping or sagging or creping! Just refreshed eyes. My skin is nourished around my eyes and I don't trust to many products to be around the gentle skin around my eyes but this one is a MUST HAVE!
Simone T.
Simone T.
Apo, AE
This was my First yes to product and I love it!!!! I have a bunch of their products but the carrot is still my favorite
Erika Z.
Erika Z.
Brookfield , IL
This eye cream is extremely moisturizing and smells really fresh. It's also very light. I would definitely repurchase this
Mary Rachel Y.
Mary Rachel Y.
Abilene, TX
I highly recommend these products. They work very well, and aren't full of the chemicals and additives like most other brands.
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
How well does this product work? How does it smell?
Millene A.
Millene A.
Melrose, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I see these all the time at stores. Does it work like any other body scrub or is there something unique or better about this brand? Is it organic?
lilly f.
lilly f.
Is this yes to eye cream better than the grape fruit dark circle one? i don't know which one to get. really like this brand though.