Add a Photo

By YES TO
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I've been using this for quite some time and the results are pretty good. It reduces the puffiness under my eyes very quickly and helps me look refreshed even after sleeping for only 3 hours
Anna H.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
My Mom always said carrots were good for your eyes and she is STILL RIGHT! This Yes to Carrots Moisturizing eye cream is just that carrots for your eyes in a jar. It keeps my eyes looking really fresh and moisturized. No dropping or sagging or creping! Just refreshed eyes. My skin is nourished around my eyes and I don't trust to many products to be around the gentle skin around my eyes but this one is a MUST HAVE!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
I don't really have an issue with dryness around my eyes, or any signs of aging, but I've always heard that it doesn't hurt to start using eye cream early! Overall, this product is really great. It's lightweight, so it doesn't feel like it's weighing my skin down. I use it in the morning and at night, and I find it works great at both times. There isn't a strong scent like some of the other products by this brand, and it doesn't irritate my eyes.
Mary Rachel Y.
Mary Rachel Y.
Abilene, TX
I highly recommend these products. They work very well, and aren't full of the chemicals and additives like most other brands.
Erika Z.
Erika Z.
Brookfield , IL
This eye cream is extremely moisturizing and smells really fresh. It's also very light. I would definitely repurchase this
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Albuquerque , NM
This product has helped with the dark circles around my eyes and it's very smooth it leaves my under eyes feeling refreshed great product!
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
How well does this product work? How does it smell?
Millene A.
Millene A.
Melrose, MA
I see these all the time at stores. Does it work like any other body scrub or is there something unique or better about this brand? Is it organic?
lilly f.
lilly f.
Is this yes to eye cream better than the grape fruit dark circle one? i don't know which one to get. really like this brand though.