BY YES TO

• I see these all the time at stores. Does it work like any other b...1 Answers
  • Is this yes to eye cream better than the grape fruit dark circle ...1 Answers
Ashley W.
Greensboro, NC
I like the way this makes my skin feel, and my complaint isn't necessary the quality of the product. I just think it has an interesting snell to it - maybe it's because I don't actually like carrots? Other than that the product is great!
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
I've been trying out random products from the "Yes To.." brand and I liked this scrub! It worked great and I liked that it didn't contain any artificial beads (bad for the environment). The smell was not amazing, but definitely not had; recommend!
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
My Mom always said carrots were good for your eyes and she is STILL RIGHT! This Yes to Carrots Moisturizing eye cream is just that carrots for your eyes in a jar. It keeps my eyes looking really fresh and moisturized. No dropping or sagging or creping! Just refreshed eyes. My skin is nourished around my eyes and I don't trust to many products to be around the gentle skin around my eyes but this one is a MUST HAVE!
Brittany R.
I don't really have an issue with dryness around my eyes, or any signs of aging, but I've always heard that it doesn't hurt to start using eye cream early! Overall, this product is really great. It's lightweight, so it doesn't feel like it's weighing my skin down. I use it in the morning and at night, and I find it works great at both times. There isn't a strong scent like some of the other products by this brand, and it doesn't irritate my eyes.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Love this eye cream! I had been looking for the most effective eye cream and reading a bunch of reviews. The Yes to Carrots brand had great reviews all around. Although a little pricey, a small amount goes a long way, so the container lasts for ever!
Heather L.
Fresno, CA
I love this moisturizer! I have dark eyes and this product make my eyes look fresh! I love the yes to products and they may be a little on the pricier retail but these products are so worth it!
maisa s.
Urishing Yes to carrots and pomegranate to help restore elasticity to those gorgeous eyes of yours! Since the only face you ve got, we think you should treat it well. The beta carotene in organic carrots will give your mug some much needed nourishme
Jessica C.
I've been using this for quite some time and the results are pretty good. It reduces the puffiness under my eyes very quickly and helps me look refreshed even after sleeping for only 3 hours
Brady H.
lynx
I love all the yes products I have used this and also the yes to carrots body wash with is SLS free Who would have thought that carrots could smell so good;)
Leslie T.
Albuquerque , NM
This product has helped with the dark circles around my eyes and it's very smooth it leaves my under eyes feeling refreshed great product!
lilly f.
Is this yes to eye cream better than the grape fruit dark circle one? i don't know which one to get. really like this brand though.
Millene A.
Melrose , MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I see these all the time at stores. Does it work like any other body scrub or is there something unique or better about this brand? Is it organic?
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
How well does this product work? How does it smell?