Add a Photo

By YES TO
Katy F.
Katy F.
Madisonville, TN

I've been trying out random products from the "Yes To.." brand and I liked this scrub! It worked great and I liked that it didn't contain any artificial beads (bad for the environment). The smell was not amazing, but definitely not had; recommend!
Alexis L.
Alexis L.

This product is awesome! It's hydrating and super good for your skin! It helped my acne and it also made my skin silky!
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC

This is very hydrating and it smells really nice. It's reasonably priced. It got mine at target. I recommend
Simone T.
Simone T.
Apo, AE

This was my First yes to product and I love it!!!! I have a bunch of their products but the carrot is still my favorite
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Valley Glen, CA

Love all the products in this line!! So refreshing! Great product! Good price and Excellent quality!! Highly recommended!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Columbia, TN

I really like the YES brand products. The YES to Carrots Moisturizing Eye Cream really seemed to help my dark circles under my eyes.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Fresno, CA

I love this moisturizer! I have dark eyes and this product make my eyes look fresh! I love the yes to products and they may be a little on the pricier retail but these products are so worth it!
Payal S.
Payal S.
Boston, MA

Love this eye cream! I had been looking for the most effective eye cream and reading a bunch of reviews. The Yes to Carrots brand had great reviews all around. Although a little pricey, a small amount goes a long way, so the container lasts for ever!
Nathalie D.
Nathalie D.

Keeps my eyes looking really fresh and moisturized...........................................................................
maisa s.
maisa s.

Urishing Yes to carrots and pomegranate to help restore elasticity to those gorgeous eyes of yours! Since the only face you ve got, we think you should treat it well. The beta carotene in organic carrots will give your mug some much needed nourishme
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC

How well does this product work? How does it smell?
lilly f.
lilly f.

Is this yes to eye cream better than the grape fruit dark circle one? i don't know which one to get. really like this brand though.
Millene A.
Millene A.
Melrose, MA

I see these all the time at stores. Does it work like any other body scrub or is there something unique or better about this brand? Is it organic?

Join Now