Add a Photo

By YES TO
Alexis L.
Alexis L.

This product is awesome! It's hydrating and super good for your skin! It helped my acne and it also made my skin silky!
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC

This is very hydrating and it smells really nice. It's reasonably priced. It got mine at target. I recommend
Anna H.
Anna H.

My Mom always said carrots were good for your eyes and she is STILL RIGHT! This Yes to Carrots Moisturizing eye cream is just that carrots for your eyes in a jar. It keeps my eyes looking really fresh and moisturized. No dropping or sagging or creping! Just refreshed eyes. My skin is nourished around my eyes and I don't trust to many products to be around the gentle skin around my eyes but this one is a MUST HAVE!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.

I don't really have an issue with dryness around my eyes, or any signs of aging, but I've always heard that it doesn't hurt to start using eye cream early! Overall, this product is really great. It's lightweight, so it doesn't feel like it's weighing my skin down. I use it in the morning and at night, and I find it works great at both times. There isn't a strong scent like some of the other products by this brand, and it doesn't irritate my eyes.
Payal S.
Payal S.
Boston, MA

Love this eye cream! I had been looking for the most effective eye cream and reading a bunch of reviews. The Yes to Carrots brand had great reviews all around. Although a little pricey, a small amount goes a long way, so the container lasts for ever!
maisa s.
maisa s.

Urishing Yes to carrots and pomegranate to help restore elasticity to those gorgeous eyes of yours! Since the only face you ve got, we think you should treat it well. The beta carotene in organic carrots will give your mug some much needed nourishme
Heather L.
Heather L.
Fresno, CA

I love this moisturizer! I have dark eyes and this product make my eyes look fresh! I love the yes to products and they may be a little on the pricier retail but these products are so worth it!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I've been using this for quite some time and the results are pretty good. It reduces the puffiness under my eyes very quickly and helps me look refreshed even after sleeping for only 3 hours
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Albuquerque, NM

This product has helped with the dark circles around my eyes and it's very smooth it leaves my under eyes feeling refreshed great product!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Columbia, TN

I really like the YES brand products. The YES to Carrots Moisturizing Eye Cream really seemed to help my dark circles under my eyes.
Millene A.
Millene A.
Melrose, MA

I see these all the time at stores. Does it work like any other body scrub or is there something unique or better about this brand? Is it organic?
lilly f.
lilly f.

Is this yes to eye cream better than the grape fruit dark circle one? i don't know which one to get. really like this brand though.

Join Now