Yes To Carrots Moisturizing Body Lotion - 12 oz

The yes to carrots daily moisture body lotion was created in response to cusomers demading a larger size of their favorite daily moisturizer. This basic daily-use product will moisturize and smooth your skin with carrots and sweet potatoes for beta-carotene nourishment, and safflower seed oil for a big ol' dose of softness. This larger pump is the perfect bedside or bathroom addition! 99% natural petroleum, sls & paraben free see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Beth M.
I purchased this product in the hopes that it would help my dry hands.  Not only did it help with my hands, I've started using it on other parts of my body that I didn't originally get it for.  A little goes a long way.  I would definitely consider buying this product again.
Jessica S.
One of the best lotions I’ve ever used. Very moisturizing. Very affordable. I purchased mine at target on sale. I haven’t bought it again yet because i have other moisturizers i use as well.
Francesca L.
Decatur , GA
While I anticipated using this product, it was not as moisturizing as I thought it would be. This seemed to be a bit more watery than thick enough for severely dry skin. I found myself needing to couple it with an additional product in order to  give enough coverage which still was not enough to last throughout the day. Needs to be thicker without being heavier.
Anastasia G.
Chesapeake, VA
Loved the smell of this lotion! Smelled clean and not overly fragranced like most lotions I've tried. The consistency was a little thinner then most lotions I've tried, but my skin stayed hydrated most of the day, which kind of surprised me. Loved that it comes in a pump bottle for ease of use. Took a little bit to get used to the thinner consistency and needing less lotion then I typically used, but other then that I had no issues and would definitely buy this product again!
Shannon B.
Bowling green, Ky
leaves hands feeling so soft after use. it doesn't leave an annoying sticky residue on your skin. it's not so greasy that everything slips out of your hands. it's a little expensive in my opinion but you get what you pay for. if it's on sale and i have a coupon, i definitely grab a few and stock up.
Nicole H.
East Amherst, NY
Really moisturizing and a great value for the price. I bought it at Target and really like the texture and the smell. It was gentle yet definitely did moisturize my skin well. Not sure if it's my go-to for every day, but I totally enjoyed using it and will definitely finish the bottle.
Tiffany  K.
Has a great smell, isn't greasy or heavy at all either!! Lasts quite a while, so a perfect value for the price point!! Isn't harsh on skin and I didn't receive any breakouts (as I get older, some products cause my skin to breakout as it's become quite acne prone for some reason)
Jessa B.
I absolutely love this product! I goes on super smooth and absorbs quickly into the skin. It's super affordable! I got it off amazon. It shipped quickly and I was super impressed by the quality! And to make it even better it's made with all natural ingredients! This is definitely my new go to!!
Emily T.
I love this product but I did not like the smell of it. It made my skin VERY soft. The price was a little up there but it is not made with harsh chemicals. I loved how cute it looked. It was nicely packed. They only thing I would like to change is the smell!
Chloe L.
This product is amazing. My skin felt so great after using it. I was skeptical that this moisturizer would smell horrible but I love the fragrance. It is not strong. The product is so smooth and silky it applied easily and massages into my skin easily