BY YES TO

The yes to carrots daily moisture body lotion was created in response to cusomers demading a larger size of their favorite daily moisturizer. This basic daily-use product will moisturize and smooth your skin with carrots and sweet potatoes for beta-carotene nourishment, and safflower seed oil for a big ol' dose of softness. This larger pump is the perfect bedside or bathroom addition! 99% natural petroleum, sls & paraben free see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Anastasia G.
Anastasia G.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Yes To Carrots Moisturizing Body Lotion - 12 oz
Loved the smell of this lotion! Smelled clean and not overly fragranced like most lotions I've tried. The consistency was a little thinner then most lotions I've tried, but my skin stayed hydrated most of the day, which kind of surprised me. Loved that it comes in a pump bottle for ease of use. Took a little bit to get used to the thinner consistency and needing less lotion then I typically used, but other then that I had no issues and would definitely buy this product again!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Bowling green, Ky
Review for: Yes To Carrots Moisturizing Body Lotion - 12 oz
leaves hands feeling so soft after use. it doesn't leave an annoying sticky residue on your skin. it's not so greasy that everything slips out of your hands. it's a little expensive in my opinion but you get what you pay for. if it's on sale and i have a coupon, i definitely grab a few and stock up.
Tiffany  K.
Tiffany K.
Review for: Yes To Carrots Moisturizing Body Lotion - 12 oz
Has a great smell, isn't greasy or heavy at all either!! Lasts quite a while, so a perfect value for the price point!! Isn't harsh on skin and I didn't receive any breakouts (as I get older, some products cause my skin to breakout as it's become quite acne prone for some reason)
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
Review for: Yes To Carrots Moisturizing Body Lotion - 12 oz
This product is amazing. My skin felt so great after using it. I was skeptical that this moisturizer would smell horrible but I love the fragrance. It is not strong. The product is so smooth and silky it applied easily and massages into my skin easily
Danyela P.
Danyela P.
beaverton
Review for: Yes To Carrots Moisturizing Body Lotion - 12 oz
I think the lotion is good and hydrating but for the amount of product that you get is bad and good because it's $10 but I'm not very sure about the price but other than that its a nice hydrating daily moisturizer.
Review for: Yes To Carrots Moisturizing Body Lotion - 12 oz
This lotion is very hydrating, although I do not enjoy the scent. It also does not soak into the skin as quickly as I'd prefer. For the price, this product is definitely worth a try! Especially if you have very dry skin.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Westminster
Review for: Yes To Carrots Moisturizing Body Lotion - 12 oz
This product not only smells fresh, but this product is lightweight and non greasy. The packaging is nice but similar to other lotions found. The product was very nourishing and met my expectations. This company needs to keep up the great work.
Review for: Yes To Carrots Moisturizing Body Lotion - 12 oz
I love this lotion.I have dry, sensitive skin and this keeps me moisturized all day and night. I do find that in the winter I have to reapply, but I'm ok with that. The smell is great and it's non greasy.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Winder, GA
Review for: Yes To Carrots Moisturizing Body Lotion - 12 oz
This lotion smells wonderful. It's affordable and love that it's Yes To brand because of how sustainable they are. The lotion goes on smooth and does not feel oily. I like being able to buy this product at local stores like Target!
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Fort Wayne
Review for: Yes To Carrots Moisturizing Body Lotion - 12 oz
I'm not too fond on the scent of the product, although the overall moisture is amazing. Not too thick or thin and can be applied easily and effortlessly.