Yes to Carrots Lip Butter
Yes to Carrots Lip Butter
By Yes To
Demetre C.
Dayton, OH
I haven't tried this brand yet. Is it worth buying? If so, why? If not, why?
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
4 years, 3 months ago
That was my question too. Might give these a try if I find them.
julia s.
julia s.
uk
4 years, 5 months ago
Really worth the price lips look so good after
Melissa T.
Donna P.
Donna P.
Newberry, SC
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes I love them. They really keep your lips soft.
Sare S.
Sare S.
Torrance, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
I think its worth the buy! i absolutely love love love the minty one! it keeps my lips so smooth unlike some chapsticks
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
4 years, 8 months ago
I say yes. It makes my lips softer, smoothr and glossy. I love it!
jose r.
jose r.
Canada,BC,Rossland
4 years, 8 months ago
Yes this brand is super good they have a lot of skincare stuff to ! they chapsticks are really mosterizing and super shiny!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Grosse Pointe, MI
4 years, 9 months ago
I love this product. I always keep one or two in my purse, I get the worse chapped lips in the winter since I've been using this I have not had an issue with this at all.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ocala, FL
4 years, 9 months ago
I like the plan carrot one. It has no color and just keeps my lips very fresh and moisturized
Ann K.
Ann K.
Chesapeake, VA
4 years, 10 months ago
With regards to the brand, yes I think it is a great brand! I really like the Yes to Tomatoes Acne Roller Ball and all of their body lotions. That being said, this lip butter isn't my favorite. I love the feel and moisture it provides, but it leaves a slight white-ish film on the lip and since mine are pretty pink, it makes my lips look a little purple-blueish. (I have the pomegranate one, so I am unsure about the others)