Demetre C.
Demetre C.
Dayton, OH

I haven't tried this brand yet. Is it worth buying? If so, why? If not, why?
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Aug. 20, 2013, 9:28 p.m.
That was my question too. Might give these a try if I find them.
julia s.
julia s.
June 5, 2013, 9:39 a.m.
Really worth the price lips look so good after
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
May 22, 2013, 10:43 p.m.
Must buy. Keeps lips soft & gives it a shine
Donna P.
Donna P.
April 30, 2013, 6:28 p.m.
Yes I love them. They really keep your lips soft.
Sare S.
Sare S.
April 11, 2013, 8:48 a.m.
I think its worth the buy! i absolutely love love love the minty one! it keeps my lips so smooth unlike some chapsticks
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
March 17, 2013, 2:20 p.m.
I say yes. It makes my lips softer, smoothr and glossy. I love it!
jose r.
jose r.
Feb. 22, 2013, 6:45 p.m.
Yes this brand is super good they have a lot of skincare stuff to ! they chapsticks are really mosterizing and super shiny!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Jan. 25, 2013, 3:20 a.m.
I love this product. I always keep one or two in my purse, I get the worse chapped lips in the winter since I've been using this I have not had an issue with this at all.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Jan. 23, 2013, 10:48 a.m.
I like the plan carrot one. It has no color and just keeps my lips very fresh and moisturized
Ann K.
Ann K.
Jan. 18, 2013, 8:08 p.m.
With regards to the brand, yes I think it is a great brand! I really like the Yes to Tomatoes Acne Roller Ball and all of their body lotions. That being said, this lip butter isn't my favorite. I love the feel and moisture it provides, but it leaves a slight white-ish film on the lip and since mine are pretty pink, it makes my lips look a little purple-blueish. (I have the pomegranate one, so I am unsure about the others)

Join Now