BY YES TO

Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
One of my favorite lip balm’s! It’s Rich and smooth without feeling greasy or tacky. My hair never sticks to it, but it doesn’t wear off very quickly. And you can’t beat the price.
Ayoub b.
Hello I am I love this product ♥♡♥♡, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :
N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL
City :MEKNES
Zip code : 50040
Country: MOROCCO
fatma b.
tebessa
 used it for a while every morning when I woke up from sleep and my lips became very moist and beautiful .. The wonderful in it does not leave a feeling of greasy or taste is not beautiful, contrary to taste wonderful and there are many flavors and certainly my favorite is mint. Frankly I liked it very much
Camelia G.
Bucharest
I love this lip butter! Many flavors available: melon, berry, mint, carrots, citrus, pomegranate, etc. It makes my lips feel soft and creamy and the smell it's amazing. Does not dry out my lips. Yes to Carrots is a favorite. Will certainly repurchase. 95% natural ingredients, free of Petroleum and SLS. Paraben free.