BY YES TO

• Are there any other kinds of chapstick? not sure how I fe...1 Answers
  • Does this have spf in it?1 Answers
  • Hi.. Where can I purchase this? What iss the price? I lov...2 Answers
Yes To Carrots Lip Butter
  • "Moisturizing, n it has a lil taste ha I like that about lip balms." in 85 reviews
  • "The mint one is very similar to Burt's bees. i love this stuff. it really hydrates my lips instead of some lip balms that only cover up my chapped lips" in 52 reviews
  • "This was my go-to lip balm about 8 months ago, but I haven't been able to find it in stores anywhere! It really soaks into your lips and makes them FEEL better as you use it. the ones with SPF saved me so many times I was in the sun!" in 27 reviews
  • "I love the smell, the packaging, and the way it leaves my lips feeling!" in 22 reviews
  • "I really like this it works amazing, and smells great.I ran out however and have replaced it with another brand until I run out of that." in 17 reviews
member-fab9b
Pretty average lip balm. Was more waxy than I would have liked and felt like it wore off fairly quickly. It needed something else to be a successful lip balm. Nice that it's fragrance free. Definitely not my favorite lip balm since there are so many better options on the market. I'd only consider repurchasing if it was $1-2.
Vanessa F.
River Falls, WI
OH MY GOSH! Do I love this lip balm. Yes to makes the best smelling, moisturizing, soft and effective chapstick I have ever tried in my life. I have already bought 3 of these chapsticks. I use it all the time, everyday. My friends are constantly asking to use my chapstick because they love it too. If you need a good chapstick, this is the only one you need!
Lori H.
Byron, MN
LOVE this lip balm! My favorite kind of lip balm is mint, I love the cooling, refreshing quality that is has and it is so moisturizing, and it is a long lasting moisture not one that fades quickly like many others like I've used in the past and no tint which is my favorite!
Kayla J.
It leaves my lips very soft and moisturized for about 12 hours. I only have to apply this product twice a day and then I'm good to go. This product also keeps my lips from being cracked and dry. I will continue to buy this product and keep this in my daily routine.
Samantha P.
Long Beach, NY
I got this when I purchased my Yes to Tomatoes Face Wipes. It's a relatively moisturizing lip balm, but I wouldn't go as far as to call it a "lip butter." I like this a lot, but I really dislike the artificial melon scent/taste. I have to try to not breathe as I put it on. But it's so moisturizing, and I've heard the Berry flavor tastes a lot better, so I'll give it some slack. This makes a great base for lipstick/lip gloss, as it keeps the moisture in but isn't so viscous that it messes up what you put over it. It's not as waxy or hard as Chapstick, but still not as moisturizing as more viscous lip balms (ex. Carmex in the tube) or my personal favorite, Vasoline. I'm on the search for the perfect lip balm, so I might not repurchase this for awhile (and I really have SO much lip balm) but I would never not recommend it. It's a good, average lip balm, and it's $3 so why not?
Kylie H.
I bought this product from Target. It smells great and was easy to apply. I did not have to reapply the product as often as other chapsticks. The packaging is a nice color and I really enjoy this brand. All of their products smell great. I would recommend!
Emma D.
I work outside a lot under the hot sun and inside under hot lights. Carrot Lip Butter with SPF 15 absolutely works to hydrate my lips and keep me safe from sun damage. Try the pomegranate flavor, it's wonderful. I look forward to more lip and cosmetic lines from Yes to Carrots. You find yourself addicted to the unique coconut and olive oil special blends. The pomegranate flavor is my favorite kissable balm. Wink. Get yourself a tube of it and try it for a few days. You'll totally notice the difference in your lips texture. Even if you go a day or so without using the Say Yes to Carrot balm, you'll notice that your lip's hydration and texture have improved. It's great to wear under lipstick too. They're light weight and lovely. You'll see.
Shirley H.
San Francisco, CA
I've tried countless lip products which leads me to my massive collection of half-used lip balms that I'll probably never touch again. But this lip butter is different, trust me! I have the pomegranate flavored butter -- the scent is faint so it's not overwhelming like a lot of others. It goes onto your lips smooth and creamy so you know your lips will be moisturized. I love putting this lip butter on before I put on my lipstick since it leaves me with nice and moisturized lips for the rest of the day. Oh, and the pomegranate one has SPF! That's always a plus.
Jannette C.
Raleigh, NC
I previously worked for a drug store where we frequently had promotions for Yes to Carrots products. One of our most popular products was the lip butter. Figuring most of my customers couldn't be wrong, I purchased one for myself. Instant regret. The smell of the product was hard to stomach. It felt decent on my lips, though. Not sticky, not thick, but barely there and semi-long lasting. Unfortunately, having that constant smell literally right under my nose made the product top my list of lip products I'll never buy again.
Trisha P.
Sunrise, FL
I love the Yes To brand and actually got this lip butter for free when I purchased the face wipes. The flavor I have is Berry and I love it. The balm is so soft and it really moisturizes your lips well. It's great all year, but it's a lifesaver during the winter. Did I mention it smells great too? I LOVE the way it smells and I can't wait to buy the rest of the flavors. These are sold at Target and I noticed they are currently on clearance. If you love great lip balms, then you will love Yes To Lip Butter!
Taylor S.
Bridgeport, CT
What is your favorite flavor of this product to use?
jessica c.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can i buy these? i have not seen them! this is the first time i see them
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
Is this stuff good quality? Like, would it be something worth buying as stocking suffers for the ladies in my school's environmental club? (we are supposed to find "green" gifts)
Demetre C.
Dayton, OH
I haven't tried this brand yet. Is it worth buying? If so, why? If not, why?
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Which one is your favorite? I like the mint one the best!