Yes To Carrots Intense Repair Hand Cream - 3 oz uploaded by Stephanie L.

BY YES TO

Yes To Allantoin For Relieving Dryness To Soften Skin, And Yes To Soy To Help Retain Moisture! Paraben Free 98% Natural Product Free Of Petroleum And SLS Soy Phytosterols - Naturally derived from soybeans to help to provide intense moisturization, itch relief and reduction of inflammation. Allantoin - Derived from the comfrey plant, draws moisture into skin and promotes skin soothing. Softening and relief of excessive dryness. Our Intense Repair formulas target extra dry or itchy skin with intense ingredients to make your skin breathe a big ol sigh of relief! Ahhhhhh...... For Details Call Made In USA see more...

Kim N.
Kim N.
As a hand cream, this was just fine. I don't think it moisturized that much better than regular body lotion. I don't like the smell of it at all, which is why I hardly ever use it.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Warren, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
I usually can't stand having lotion on my hands because of the sticky greasy feel, but this hand cream doesn't leave that feel. it just leaves your hands feeling soft. It seems to work so far as well on the dryness from the cold weather as well.
Kate P.
Kate P.
My mother loves this product, but I ended up giving it to her because I did not like it. It was too thick and didn't seep into my skin, leaving my hands feeling greasy. The smell was also unattractive to me.
Mackenzie  J.
Mackenzie J.
I really loved this lotion! My skin is starting to get really dry since the fall is almost over here! It's thick but doesn't leave my hands greasy and the smell isn't bad!
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
This is a great brand and their products don't disappoint. A plus is the price point and availability.
Is it 5FREE?
South Amboy, NJ
Is it safe for children?
South Amboy, NJ
Is this vegan or just organic?
South Amboy, NJ
Does this contain Lanolin?