Yes To Carrots Intense Repair Hand Cream uploaded by Stephanie L.

BY YES TO

Heather C.
Corinth, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I usually can't stand having lotion on my hands because of the sticky greasy feel, but this hand cream doesn't leave that feel. it just leaves your hands feeling soft. It seems to work so far as well on the dryness from the cold weather as well.
Kate P.
My mother loves this product, but I ended up giving it to her because I did not like it. It was too thick and didn't seep into my skin, leaving my hands feeling greasy. The smell was also unattractive to me.
Kim N.
As a hand cream, this was just fine. I don't think it moisturized that much better than regular body lotion. I don't like the smell of it at all, which is why I hardly ever use it.
Mackenzie  J.
I really loved this lotion! My skin is starting to get really dry since the fall is almost over here! It's thick but doesn't leave my hands greasy and the smell isn't bad!
Trisha L.
This is a great brand and their products don't disappoint. A plus is the price point and availability.
Is it 5FREE?
Piscataway , NJ
Is it safe for children?
Piscataway , NJ
Is this vegan or just organic?
Piscataway , NJ
Does this contain Lanolin?
Tanea A.