BY YES TO #84 in Hair Masks

Ashley B.
Morrow
This is a very good product. It smells really good and makes your skin soft. The product is effective and the value of the product is awesome. Not very expensive and is gentle on the skin. I’d recommend the product. They is absolutely not room for improvement.
Pamela J.
Memphis, TN
I didn’t really see a change. The smell wasn’t horrible . Most of yes to products are okay but not the best. I have thick hair and it’s dyed , it’s not in a horrible condition but this mask didn’t change anything either.
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
Leaves your skin really refreshed and even toned but I’m not a huge fan of the smell. It’s not a bad smell but it’s definitely carrot scented. I like to refrigerate mine because the cold on your face is refreshing :)
Faith H.
La Pine, OR
My mother in law always has beautiful long hair and there’s never a flaw, this is her suggestion! I tried this one day and just after the first time my hair was fuller and more healthier feeling
Sarah W.
Venice
Smells great! Used it as a sample. Came with other purchase at target. Then bought it at Target. Effective in hydrating my skin. It was gentle on my sensitive skin.
Jessica E.
Rocky Point
I found that this product want too pricey and got the job done.  I bought it at Walgreen's on a whim. I was surprised to find How effective this product was.
Ciara V.
Leesville , LA
It helped with my scalp to where it wasn’t as dry but also didn’t get it completely well. I bought it at Walmart. I also enjoyed the packaging of the product as well.
Angie O.
I have dandruff issues and I feel like this helps with that alot. Hydrating the scalp can be very important to and it is pretty much forgotten but with this product your scalp won't feel dry.
Maria C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have a really dry scalp (but oily hair), quite the catch 22 when it comes to moisturizing products. This was... Okay, didn't leave my scalp feeling oily or greasy, but I still had trouble with dryness. It is kind of messy too, but I kind of expected that for the type of product. Overall, it's okay, smells good, and it's nice to know what ingredients are in it. But didn't totally work for me. maybe if you have mild dryness, due to weather.
Noelle B.
Brighton
First off, I love all YES products! They are all awesome but the mud mask for your hair does wonders! It helped repair my damaged hair from over coloring. It smells great, feels really lightweight, and makes your hair soft. You don’t have to use it daily for it to work like some similar products.
Gea M.
Bristol, CT
Is this actual orange in color? If so, it doesn't stain the skin/face orange?
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
How long do you recommend having it in for? Does it make your roots feel greasy after application?
Adrianna W.
Does this affect frizz at all?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
How is the scent? Where can I find this at ?