BY YES TO

Yes to Carrots fragrance-free formulations naturally blend nourishing and hydrating ingredients to help protect, moisturise, and clean skin. These dermatologist-tested, gentle formulas keep your dry skin looking gorgeous and hydrated. 10 pack perfect for popping into a bag when you're travelling Perfect for normal to dry skin Cleansing, nourishing and hydrating Made with compostable, natural cloth Dermatologist-tested Free of parabens, petroleum, and SLS! Directions: Gently glide across your face and neck to rid your skin of impurities and makeup. Skin is clean and refreshed in a one two punch. Bam! Size: 10 wipes Yes to Carrots Fragrance Free Wipes Ingredients: Aqua, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylyl / Capryl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmin) Flower / Leaf Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit/Leaf Extract, Citrus Auranitum Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Stem Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract *Certified Organic Ingredient see more...

• I really want to try these as i have tried everyother ones, are t...2 Answers
Nancy F.
Gay, GA
I loved this product! The wipes were gentle and didn't have a strong scent. I liked the fact that they didn't have a strong smell, because I've used face wipes in the past that left a horrid smell on my face and hands. They also left my face feeling clean and nourished. I absolutely would recommend this to someone, especially if they're sensitive to scents.
Brenna H.
Randolph, MA
gentle and effective , loved them. Left face feeling fresh and clean, but not irritated or dry.  Bought them from target for a great price. The scent wasn’t overwhelming, and it was fresh smelling. I am very satisfied with my purchase and would definitely buy them again.
Shelby S.
Hillsboro, TX
These wipes are supposed to be soothing, but they burn my skin and eyes. I don't rub too harshly and I still end up with irritation. I have not experienced a rash or breakout because of them, but I will not finish the pack because the discomfort is not worth the convenience. I find washing my face does a better job of removing makeup and impurities anyways.
Juanita B.
I DO NOT LIKE THESE WIPES!!!! First, I give it 1 star and not 0 is because it did plump my lips for a few hours lol so I took advantage of that and did lipstick swatches and posted it on my Instagram lol but back to the -4 stars. These wipes burned like HEdouble hockey sticks! I thought my face was going to burn off. I used it as directed of course! Like all my wipes but this one was not good for me. It burned really bad but thankfully, it did not cause any burns or breakouts to my face...it did as stated above plump my lips....they stung badly as well. It was if I applied Hot Peppers to my lips. Not good right....I will NEVER purchase these wipes nor do I recommend them. I don't have a personal photo because I threw them in the trash because I did not want my girls to be a hold of them. My 11 year old plays in the makeup I give her for when she plays dress up and she does use wipes to help remove the makeup. I don't want them or anyone else to experience that.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
I would give these a zero if I could. Okay, so I guess I didn't read the packaging before using where it clearly earned not to use on the eyes. They did claim it on the packaging so that was fair enough when I used them to remove my eye makeup and it BURNED MY EYES AS THOUGH I WAS USING ACID. But okay, they put that on the packaging. That was user error on my part. BUT what wasn't my fault was the fact that the wipes smell RANCID. And not only did the burn my eyes but they burned MY FACE. This is supposed to be a gentle cleansing wipe. Why on earth is it burning my face??? Please save your money and do not buy this product. Sorry to the company but this is my honest review. This product stings and does not do what it claims to do.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I actually didn't know these were supposed to be for babies. I've been using them as travel makeup remover wipes. I guess my skin is not as sensitive as the others that posted here and I felt like these wipes were perfectly suitable for removing my makeup. I will say it felt like they left my skin a bit stripped but left behind a strange shiny residue that felt a bit clammy. I did feel the need to rinse my face with actual water to rinse that off afterwards. The scent didn't bother me at all but overall I prefer Nuetrogena makeup remover wipes.
Crisleidy T.
I really like these wipes! They take away all my makeup but they don't leave my skin feeling dry! After I use them my face is kinda wet but moisturized, just don't be too rough cause the first few times I used them my skin felt hot bc I was being too rough! I got the 25 wipes for a $1 at dollar tree! Amazing deal!!
Erica P.
Philadelphia , PA
I was gifted these wipes by a family member and I was so excited to try since I've heard so much good things about this brand. Although it was effective in removing most of my makeup, it wasn't great in removing my waterproof mascara at all. But the worst part is that my face was on fire!!! This burned my face and stung so bad, I can't use this again!
Jess R.
I would have given the Yes To Carrots Gentle Cleansing Wipes two stars instead of three if the packaging had read that they were makeup removing wipes (like I thought), but they didn't. These wipes are for "gentle cleansing," so I guess that's where my confusion occurred. As makeup removers, they don't perform well at all. The packaging also claims they're fragrance-free, which isn't exactly true. They may not contain added chemical fragrances, but they definitely smell, very strongly I'll add. I wouldn't say they're gentle, but I have sensitive skin. They made me breakout, but I didn't expect them to have coriander in them... which I'm allergic to. Another lesson learned, always read the packaging thoroughly. All that said, the wording on the packaging is rather misleading. Good points: 96% Natural, lots of good ingredients, many of them organic.
Kelsea G.
These facial wipes were very gentle, and they left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I purchased it at Target, and it was my first time using the product. It seemed to be very effective at removing make up and oiliness. I would purchase again.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I really want to try these as i have tried everyother ones, are they any good?