BY YES TO

Yes To Carrots Introduces The New And Improved Fragrance Free Daily Facial Moisturizer Spf 15...A Multi-tasking Lotion That Hydrates Skin While Protecting It From Uva And Uvb Rays.

This 95% Natural Formula Contains A Mix Of Carrots And Shea Butter For Rich, Non-greasy Nourishment And Zinc Oxide To Get Natural Spf Protection. This Fragrance Free Moisturizer Is Perfect For Normal-to-dry Skin Types, It’s Dermatologist Tested With A Combination Of Zinc Oxide And Titanium Dioxide To Help Protect Delicate Skin. Say Yes To Getting Everything You Want In A Moisturizer…protection And Nourishment! 95% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Apply Liberally 15 Minutes Before Sun Exposure. Use A Water Resistant Sunscreen If Swimming Or Sweating. Reapply At Least Every Two Hours. Children Under 6 Months: Ask A Doctor.

Active Ingredients:

Zinc Oxide (3.2%), Titanium Dioxide. (2.9%).

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Coco-glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Gluconolactone, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Isostearate, Hydrated Silica, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Maris Limus Extract, Calcium Gluconate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide

Yes To Carrots Fragrance Free Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15
  • "I love this moisturizer. It works really well and keeps my skin looking healthy and from getting dry. I does not have a scent and it also works well under makeup. It is a little pricey but it does last awhile and a little goes a long way. I have sensitive skin and it hasn’t bothered me!" in 6 reviews
  • "I like this moisturizer as it is fragrance free and non greasy.It does leave your skin soft but a little white residue is there for few minutes. It does let your skin breath and leave no shine so no need to apply make up ." in 4 reviews
Megan O.
Duluth, MN
I like this because it’s one of the very few products I could find at target without Fragrance!!! When I use it, it soaks I’m incredibly fast, but is slightly sticky, which I don’t always care for. Not sure if I would buy again but will definitely be using it until it’s gone
Kayla W.
Melbourne , FL
This daily moisturizer does exactly what it says. Protects your skin and smells great. It doesn’t leave any weird residue on my face and I can put makeup over it. Price is basically the same wherever I go and it doesn’t break the bank.
Taryn R.
Bowling Green, OH
I love everything Yes To and this was no different! It has no fragrance to it but it's natural smell is fantastic and it feels amazing on my skin! I love the added spf in it as well which is perfect for those days when you don't need to load up on sunscreen but a little protection is great!
Kaitlyn L.
Tucson, AZ
I love this moisturizer, I found it at Target. It’s light enough that I don’t break out from using it, and being in Arizona it was important to me to find a moisturizer with SPF in it that was also paraben free
Natalie W.
Mayer
The reason I didn’t give this a 5 star, was just because I have only used it a few times. Although I have only used it a few times, I still have seen great results! It works really great and it really did add moisture to my skin. I love it so far!
Rayah M.
This moisturizer is on the thicker side and does leave a white tint like a lot of sunscreens do. It’s not my favorite but it’s fine in a pinch and the packaging is nice for travel. I’m sure there are better ones out there though.
Michelle O.
Los Altos, CA
This a great daily sunscreen. I use it on my neck, chest, ears and shoulders. It’s light and effective. And no fragrance is very important to me. I repurchase this all the time.
Maeve G.
I searched high and low through reviews of nearly natural spf moisturizers and settled on this. I used neutrogena for years before switching to this. It's not perfect but it's close. It does feel greasy and filmy going on but that fades after a minute or two. Be careful with the pump because a lot comes out at once and you don't need more than a dime.
Jessica S.
Versailles, KY
This moisturizer was not good for my acne prone and oily skin. I have a lot of trouble finding a moisturizer with a sunscreen that doesn't give me blemishes and this one was not any better than any other. I was disappointed because I had high hopes for it. I would not buy this again. If you did not have sensitive skin, you might have a very different experience.
Maydel T.
Doral, FL
This daily moisturizer was not my favorite. The smell was a little to strong for my taste and I did not felt my skin very hydrated after applying it, although I do recognize that I have very dry skin. On the other hand, it did a really good job on protecting my skin fromsun exposure.
Allison P.
Northville, MI
Is the white film that's left behind after using the product easy to blend in?

back