BY YES TO

• Is this just a regular eye cream? I'm thrown off by the word "con...1 Answers
Tiffany E.
Sherman
I've used several of this brands products and have been blown away. I love Yes To. This eye contour cream has really helped. It's gentle for my sensitive skin. I love the brand packaging too. This one has a really nice scent so my husband always likes it when I put it on.
Michaela L.
Very light and creamy, with a good fragrance. It was my first time using this product and it didn't seem all that effective. I was hoping it would feel thicker and more moisturizing, I would recommend it to someone who doesn't need a deep moisturizing cream but something light.
Dorna G.
Dalton
This product worked great!! I've suffered from under-eye wrinkled for years and I'm so happy I found something that helps. It even helps with my eye puffiness. Overall, this is a great product.
Emily L.
Yes yes yes I have gone through about 4 containers of this stuff ever since I started using it! ITS amazing for anything on your face! It cleared up my eczema and made my face super smooth
Emily B.
Denver
Love this product so much. It's very smooth when putting on my skin. Reasonable price and very good value. Met my expectations for what I was hoping for. I bought it at Ulta.
Cabral C.
San jose, CA
I love this eye cream! It keeps my undereyes plump and moisturized. I didn't think nothing of it but it really preps my undereyes for make and also is a great night treatment. It work great for a hydrate for the undereyes and the texture is great
Ashley G.
Greenville, NC
I did not care for this product. It smells great and went on easily, but I did not get the result I wanted nor did I think it lasted long enough for me without reapplication. I have normal to dry skin and I would not recommend this for anyone with oily.
Vanessa S.
YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Lady's if you want a man this is the product for you I mean hello like open your eyes GO BUY THIS NOW!!!! I've never even seen something this amazing like seriously go buy it what are you waiting for no second guessing just do it !!!!
Kenzi S.
Chicago
This is a nice product because it keeps my skin smooth and natural feeling. I bought mine at meijers and it's such a gentle cream with a fun packaging. I'd buy it again and recommend it to others as well.
Monaie D.
Enfield, CT
I've never had an eye cream work for me and especially this one. The smell was off and it was a little bit heavy. Even when I woke up in the morning it was still on heavy. Which is unusual for eye cream.
Megan W.
Montville, NJ
Is this just a regular eye cream? I'm thrown off by the word "contour" in the title.