BY YES TO

• Is this just a regular eye cream? I'm thrown off by the word "con...1 Answers
Alexis F.
Oxnard, CA
The contour cream is amazing! The scent the package the results! Definitely a product I continue to buy! If anyone is looking to help define and moisturize the eye are I recommend this cream!!! Definitely 5 stars
Sophia D.
East Northport
This cream is so thick and it stays in place. It made my eyes feel so great I can’t wait to use it every night before I go to sleep. I wake up and feel like my eyes are moisturized and feel great! Buy this!
Jeaneliz C.
Lorain, OH
Yes To Carrots Eye Contour Cream smooth not sticky no burning not smelly but still very smooth easy to apply . Price is okay not to pricey for the product packaging was good
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
This is my all time favorite skin care product. It is a must have in your skin care Arsenal. I could not imagine not using this on my skin. It has taken years off of me and has my skin feeling amazing it is well worth the price I promise you will not be disappointed
Chelsea C.
Thibodaux, LA
Great product that’s very inexpensive. The natural ingredients are gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. Definitely would say I’m pleased with this product. Would buy again and recommend to others.
Lorena E.
Kansas City, MO
This is a beautiful, rich eye cream. I love using this every day, especially in the winter. Really hydrates the eye area and makes it look smooth and very young!
Michaela L.
Very light and creamy, with a good fragrance. It was my first time using this product and it didn't seem all that effective. I was hoping it would feel thicker and more moisturizing, I would recommend it to someone who doesn't need a deep moisturizing cream but something light.
Tiffany E.
Sherman
I've used several of this brands products and have been blown away. I love Yes To. This eye contour cream has really helped. It's gentle for my sensitive skin. I love the brand packaging too. This one has a really nice scent so my husband always likes it when I put it on.
Dorna G.
Dalton
This product worked great!! I've suffered from under-eye wrinkled for years and I'm so happy I found something that helps. It even helps with my eye puffiness. Overall, this is a great product.
Cabral C.
San jose, CA
I love this eye cream! It keeps my undereyes plump and moisturized. I didn't think nothing of it but it really preps my undereyes for make and also is a great night treatment. It work great for a hydrate for the undereyes and the texture is great
Megan W.
Montville, NJ
Is this just a regular eye cream? I'm thrown off by the word "contour" in the title.