Yes To Carrots Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Lisa S.

BY YES TO

Yes To Carrots Exfoliating Cleanser
  • "I have used this every day for about 2 months now almost done with my first tube it's very gentle I have sensitive skin and this never irritates or breaks me out it leaves my skin soft with a nice look to it I'm going to repurchase this I really enjoy it. " in 5 reviews
  • "I love this exfoliating cleanser!! I use it with my Olay proscrub and it works great. It's got a nice light scent and is very moisturizing as well. Leaves your face feeling soft and clean." in 3 reviews
  • "I have combination skin, dry on some parts and super oily on others so I thought I'd give this a try." in 1 review
  • "I this product and the first time I tried it I didn't like it." in 1 review
  • "I liked how it was powerful but gentle enough for daily use and always left my skin feeling fresh and clean." in 1 review
Lisa S.
Evansville, IN
Good facial cleanser, not to rough on your skin, but the scent could be better!  Yes To Carrots Fragrance Free Daily Cream Facial Cleanser Disappointed in the way my skin felt after using ! Packaging is just right for a cleanser. I bought mine at my favorite place for almost everything Walgreens!  They could improve this product by making it more exfoliating and a better scent!
Angel M.
Orange park, FL
I wasn't overly impressed by this product however I can't say that it was a terrible product. It simply wasn't for me. I have used many skin care exfoliants and this one simply didn't preform like products that I rave about. It is probably a good item for children 12-16 years old as the price is playful and it doesn't really do anything that would bring about any change (unwanted or otherwise) in their skin.
Madison B.
Cleveland, OH
I really like this cleanser. It has a creamy consistency and easily takes off makeup or sunscreen for my face. It is not as harsh as many other facial cleansers, so it is great for sensitive or dry skin. It definitely leaves my face clean and moisturized, and I have not even had to use a moisturizer since using this. I recommend giving it a try if you are looking for something gentle and moisturizing.
Colleen B.
I LOVE this face wash. It's super gentle, and I have very sensitive skin. The price is amazing for every day use, and kept my skin nice and clear. The smell is great and not overpowering. My only complaint is I'm not sure how exfoliating it is because it's like a cream!
Ashlynn M.
Gray, LA
I bought this for my 12 year old daughtet who is new to skincare since she just started wearing makeup (she's a competitive dancer so she has to wear it, but not often). This exfoliating cleanser works amazing on her delicate skin and leaves her skin break out free!
Amelia T.
Winter Park, FL
Honestly not a big fan of this. First of all, it smelled funky to me- not really what I like when I'm using something so close to my nose. The only perk is that this brand is sold in mass at Target, so it is super easy to acquire. I just felt so gross using it!
Staci L.
This product worked fine for my skin. I just couldn't get past the smell of the product. I really wanted to like it because the ingredients sound so good. Unfortunately I ended up giving this to my daughter whoo seems to live it and not mind the smell at all.
Heather W.
I love the carrot line! I've used several of their different natural products and this one balances my skin well. The only reason I am giving it the 4 stars is that I was hoping for just a bit more "grit" in the consistency. All in all, it's a good product and one can add a nice charcoal scrub here and there as needed.
Flor M.
Hollywood, FL
I'm all for facial cleansers and this is one of my favorites ! It's priced affordably and can be purchased at any drugstore really. It's gentle on the skin and I'd definitely recommend ! It's great! It leaves your skin feeling great
Jonathan L.
Harrisburg
I have found that this product works well with my skin. My skin is very sensitive but still needs a good exfoliate because my cells are dead fast and I'm always getting dead skin cell bumps but with this I have none!
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
How does this cleanser work? Been looking for a new one and love this brand of products.

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.