Yes to Carrots Exfoliating Cleanser uploaded by Lisa C.

BY YES TO

Nourishing Yes to vitamin-packed carrots to nourish and yes to gently exfoliating finely ground bamboo . Since it s the only face you ve got, we think you should treat it well. The beta carotene in organic carrots will give your mug some much needed nourishment - and bamboo will make your skin glow. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it. Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea mud. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com. Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben Free, naturally! Cruelty Free 95% Natural Product Yes to Seed Fund *Ingredient Note: Certified Organic Ingredient see more...

Yes to Carrots Exfoliating Cleanser
  • "It works really well and is not harsh on the skin, however, it smells like playdough, and that's not a good thing for me, haha." in 1 review
  • "I this product and the first time I tried it I didn't like it." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and have never been able to purchase any facial cleansers at places like Walmart, Target, and drug stores." in 1 review
  • "I bought this product for my boyfriend, who has extremely dry skin." in 1 review
  • "I liked how it was powerful but gentle enough for daily use and always left my skin feeling fresh and clean." in 1 review
Dana T.
Dana T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser was decent, I absolutely trust this brand but maybe not the Carrots line. It's paraben free and 96% natural so it's much better for your skin than the average cleanser. Though I would like to recommend the Yes to Tomatoes cleanser over this one - it didn't leave a greasy film on my face
Angel M.
Angel M.
Orange Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't overly impressed by this product however I can't say that it was a terrible product. It simply wasn't for me. I have used many skin care exfoliants and this one simply didn't preform like products that I rave about. It is probably a good item for children 12-16 years old as the price is playful and it doesn't really do anything that would bring about any change (unwanted or otherwise) in their skin.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this cleanser. It has a creamy consistency and easily takes off makeup or sunscreen for my face. It is not as harsh as many other facial cleansers, so it is great for sensitive or dry skin. It definitely leaves my face clean and moisturized, and I have not even had to use a moisturizer since using this. I recommend giving it a try if you are looking for something gentle and moisturizing.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good facial cleanser, not to rough on your skin, but the scent could be better!  Yes To Carrots Fragrance Free Daily Cream Cleanser - 6 oz Disappointed in the way my skin felt after using ! Packaging is just right for a cleanser. I bought mine at my favorite place for almost everything Walgreens!  They could improve this product by making it more exfoliating and a better scent!
lilah j.
lilah j.
Lewisville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this product is just ok. If you are looking for a step up from the basic exfoliating scrubs out there, this is a decent buy. Did it exfoliate my skin? A little... But not to the extent I'm looking for. I wouldn't buy it again, but I will probably continue to use it until it is gone before I try another brand.
Ashlynn M.
Ashlynn M.
Gray, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my 12 year old daughtet who is new to skincare since she just started wearing makeup (she's a competitive dancer so she has to wear it, but not often). This exfoliating cleanser works amazing on her delicate skin and leaves her skin break out free!
Amelia T.
Amelia T.
Winter Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly not a big fan of this. First of all, it smelled funky to me- not really what I like when I'm using something so close to my nose. The only perk is that this brand is sold in mass at Target, so it is super easy to acquire. I just felt so gross using it!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Cedar Park, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far I have liked this face wash! It doesn't leave a residue on my skin and it doesn't leave my skin raw after using it. It's a good wash for everyday use and I feel better about using this compared to chemical filled washes. I would recommend it!
Flor M.
Flor M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm all for facial cleansers and this is one of my favorites ! It's priced affordably and can be purchased at any drugstore really. It's gentle on the skin and I'd definitely recommend ! It's great! It leaves your skin feeling great
Heather W.
Heather W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the carrot line! I've used several of their different natural products and this one balances my skin well. The only reason I am giving it the 4 stars is that I was hoping for just a bit more "grit" in the consistency. All in all, it's a good product and one can add a nice charcoal scrub here and there as needed.
Emma T.
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this cleanser work? Been looking for a new one and love this brand of products.