Yes To Carrots Daily Softening Hand + Elbow Cream

Nourishing Yes to carrots and melons for their anti-oxidant skin protection. Yes to jojoba and sweet almond oil for hand-softening perfection. Carrots are packed with beta-carotene - powerful antioxidant that your skin loves. Combine this with other moisture-rich ingredients ...lock in the recipe with Dead Sea minerals...and you ve got yourself a treat you skin won t forget. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on you body as what you put in it. Yes to the benefits of ant-oxidants. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com. Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben-free naturally! Cruelty free 95% Natural Product *Ingredient Note: Certified Organic Ingredient

Does it really work and how long does it last and how soon would I see the results?
I have dark rough elbows & it makes me a little self concious. Would this REALLY help or should I try something else, & if so, what would you recommend?
I am looking for something to soften my elbows & lighten them too. I am a side sleeper & no matter how much lotion, bag balm, etc I put on my right elbow it still stays rough feeling, dark & it actually gets a callous on it at times & stays tender. Can anyone help? Is this a good product or is thresomething better? I'm thinking some sort of elbow pad might help as well???? Thank you!
Start your review of Yes To Carrots Daily Softening Hand + Elbow Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Kayla M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have super sensitive skin, so it's very difficult for me to find any skin care products that I can tolerate. Not only is this product easy on the skin, it is effective. It has a pleasant yet subtle smell. This product is also reasonably priced. I always recommend this product and the other products in this line such as Yes to Blueberries and Yes to Cucumbers and Yes to Tomatoes.
Danyah N.
Suffern, NY
I love carrots, so I decided to try this stuff out, and it works pretty well, but not the best product I have tried for my elbows.
Erika W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
I really liked the idea of this product and the eco-friendly option they are trying to market. I did not like the smell--very weird and overpowering and why would you want to smell like a vegetable?! It also did not seem to stay for lasting effects and found myself having to re-apply often throughout the day.
Brittnee G.
Fresno, CA
This hand cream is AMAZING. What I like most about it is that the softening lasts until the next day! I put this on at night before bed and when I really notice the moisturizing is the next day. My hands feel really soft the next morning!
Laura F.
Tucson, AZ
I love that this is paraben free, and eco-friendly. The moisture is amazing, the only downside is the smell, but ofcourse i wouldn't expect a perfumy smell from a natural lotion. It's great.
jaime C.
tullytown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Just gifted this with A bunch of other natural beauty products to A yoga teacher and she loved the lotion. Said it was not greasy and really kept her elbows and hands smooth. This was her favorite in the gift basket.
Lisa B.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Love this! I keep it at my desk. It's thick enough to soften tough areas like the elbows but it's not too heavy. Highly recommend.
Micaela W.
West Palm Bch, FL
Just picked this up recently, but I'm already loving it. I've always been a little lazy with moisturizing, mainly because my skin reacts to so many ingredients I would rather deal with the dry skin over a skin irritant. But I grabbed this at TJ Maxx becaude it wad inexpensive, and now I'm addicted. It makes my hands feel so soft, and it has a lightest smell that I can deal with it. My hands never feel greasy or overly moisturized, so I can use it continuously throughout the day without worrying. If you're picky like me, this is perfect for you!
Melissa C.
West Jordan, UT
I have very dry elbows and this is the only product that helps remedy thay issue.  I have to use it regularly, but it ultimately softens my elbows.
Clara C.
Produto maravilhoso, muito bom, com uma sensação incrível, estou apaixonado! preciso muito receber mais vezes, pois estou muito chocado ou quão bom é esse produto.BELÍSSIMO, FICA PERFEITO, COMBINA SUPER COMIGO E COM MEU ESTILO. SUPER RECOMENDO!Produto maravilhoso, muito bom, com uma sensação incrível, estou apaixonado! preciso muito receber mais vezes, pois estou muito chocado ou quão bom é esse produto.BELÍSSIMO, FICA PERFEITO, COMBINA SUPER COMIGO E COM MEU ESTILO. SUPER RECOMENDO!Produto maravilhoso, muito bom, com uma sensação incrível, estou apaixonado! preciso muito receber mais vezes, pois estou muito chocado ou quão bom é esse produto.BELÍSSIMO, FICA PERFEITO, COMBINA SUPER COMIGO E COM MEU ESTILO. SUPER RECOMENDO!