Yes To Carrots Daily Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Areli D.Yes To Carrots Daily Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Angela H.Yes To Carrots Daily Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Monet M.

BY YES TO

The Yes To Carrots Daily Moisture Body Lotion Was Created In Response To Customers Demanding A Larger Size Of Their Favorite Daily Moisturizer.

This Basic Daily-use Product Will Moisturize And Smooth Your Skin With Carrots And Sweet Potatoes For Beta-carotene Nourishment, And Safflower Seed Oil For A Big Ol’ Dose Of Softness. This Larger Pump Is The Perfect Bedside Or Bathroom Addition! 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Smooth Onto Your Full Body Whenever Your Skin Is Feeling Like A Nourishing Treat. Repeat Throughout The Day To Beat Those 'oh-so-dry' Blues!

Water (Aqua), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sea Silt Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Ipomoea Batatas Root Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Hydroxycitronella.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is hands down my favorite lotion. It's very moisturizing with out being greasy. It soaks in to the skin quickly and relives dry itchy skin. Its a more natural product so there is not very much fragrance in it but there is some. The sent is kinda like dull play-dough, but its not very strong and fades quickly. " in 6 reviews
  • "Yes To Carrots body lotion with SPF 30 is a lightweight, non-greasy lotion that I like for everyday use when I know I will be spending time outdoors.  It has a bit of a fragrance when applied, but it seems to fade away after minutes.  My back is sensitive to lotions and sometimes breaks out, but Yes To lotion doesn't seem to trigger breakouts in my skin, so it's a keeper!" in 4 reviews
  • "I have very dry, itchy skin and I have to moisturize daily or the itching will drive me mad. I use this lotion every day, and it's a good balance of light but moisturizing. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave me sticky, but it isn't the most moisturizing product out there. If I skip a single day I can tell, and some other lotions I've tried will work a bit better and let me skip a day here or there without side effects. But if you want a light lotion that feels good going on, this is definitely worth trying.  " in 3 reviews
Meloni A.
Spokane
I love this lotion. It's so refreshing and moisturizing without being greasy and heavy. Nice scent but not overpowering. Soothes my itchy, dry skin. Great price point. I've purchased several times and have them stationed around my house. Would definitely recommend and would definitely buy again.
Daphka P.
North Conway, NH
I think this would be good on ur skin because carrot in general is good for ur eyes. This body lotion will make ur skin every smooth. And it also helps maintain a healthy skin.
Lale P.
This is a rich & creamy moisturizer which is what you want when you have thirsty skin like me. Also, you only need a thin layer because of how thick this is which is an obvious plus as it lasts longer. I can feel it penetrate throughout my dry-as-a-bone skin barrier like a drink of icy cold water on a 110 degree day. Only complaint: it has a funky scent to it. Definitely a good buy.
Lizz M.
Homewood, IL
Beth M.
Pittsburgh
I purchased this product in the hopes that it would help my dry hands.  Not only did it help with my hands, I've started using it on other parts of my body that I didn't originally get it for.  A little goes a long way.  I would definitely consider buying this product again.
Tiffany  K.
Bay City, MI
Has a great smell, isn't greasy or heavy at all either!! Lasts quite a while, so a perfect value for the price point!! Isn't harsh on skin and I didn't receive any breakouts (as I get older, some products cause my skin to breakout as it's become quite acne prone for some reason)
Emily T.
Portsmouth
I love this product but I did not like the smell of it. It made my skin VERY soft. The price was a little up there but it is not made with harsh chemicals. I loved how cute it looked. It was nicely packed. They only thing I would like to change is the smell!
Angela H.
Memphis, TN
This product is pretty good. I was happy to fined something to hydrate and had an spf for sun protection. It does go on greasy which is also a good thing. The only down side is how thick it seem. It is what I take with me when traveling.
Chloe L.
This product is amazing. My skin felt so great after using it. I was skeptical that this moisturizer would smell horrible but I love the fragrance. It is not strong. The product is so smooth and silky it applied easily and massages into my skin easily
Megan M.
Thornton, CO
This product not only smells fresh, but this product is lightweight and non greasy. The packaging is nice but similar to other lotions found. The product was very nourishing and met my expectations. This company needs to keep up the great work.
Karlie R.
Jackson, MS
When do you find this lotion works best? Right after a shower or just throughout the day?
Melissa t.
webster , MA
I would like to know if this is any good. I have pretty sensitive skin and don't want to buy it and end up have to throw it away or give it away.
Tori H.
I need a moisturizer that's inexpensive but very hydrating for around my nose and under eyes, any recommendations??