Yes To Carrots Daily Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Areli D.Yes To Carrots Daily Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Angela H.Yes To Carrots Daily Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Monet M.

BY YES TO

The Yes To Carrots Daily Moisture Body Lotion Was Created In Response To Customers Demanding A Larger Size Of Their Favorite Daily Moisturizer.

This Basic Daily-use Product Will Moisturize And Smooth Your Skin With Carrots And Sweet Potatoes For Beta-carotene Nourishment, And Safflower Seed Oil For A Big Ol’ Dose Of Softness. This Larger Pump Is The Perfect Bedside Or Bathroom Addition! 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Smooth Onto Your Full Body Whenever Your Skin Is Feeling Like A Nourishing Treat. Repeat Throughout The Day To Beat Those 'oh-so-dry' Blues!

Water (Aqua), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sea Silt Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Ipomoea Batatas Root Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Hydroxycitronella.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is hands down my favorite lotion. It's very moisturizing with out being greasy. It soaks in to the skin quickly and relives dry itchy skin. Its a more natural product so there is not very much fragrance in it but there is some. The sent is kinda like dull play-dough, but its not very strong and fades quickly. " in 6 reviews
  • "Yes To Carrots body lotion with SPF 30 is a lightweight, non-greasy lotion that I like for everyday use when I know I will be spending time outdoors.  It has a bit of a fragrance when applied, but it seems to fade away after minutes.  My back is sensitive to lotions and sometimes breaks out, but Yes To lotion doesn't seem to trigger breakouts in my skin, so it's a keeper!" in 4 reviews
  • "I have very dry, itchy skin and I have to moisturize daily or the itching will drive me mad. I use this lotion every day, and it's a good balance of light but moisturizing. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave me sticky, but it isn't the most moisturizing product out there. If I skip a single day I can tell, and some other lotions I've tried will work a bit better and let me skip a day here or there without side effects. But if you want a light lotion that feels good going on, this is definitely worth trying.  " in 3 reviews
Meloni A.
Spokane
I love this lotion. It's so refreshing and moisturizing without being greasy and heavy. Nice scent but not overpowering. Soothes my itchy, dry skin. Great price point. I've purchased several times and have them stationed around my house. Would definitely recommend and would definitely buy again.
Mallory M.
Oakland, CA
Beth M.
Pittsburgh
I purchased this product in the hopes that it would help my dry hands.  Not only did it help with my hands, I've started using it on other parts of my body that I didn't originally get it for.  A little goes a long way.  I would definitely consider buying this product again.
Daphka P.
North Conway, NH
I think this would be good on ur skin because carrot in general is good for ur eyes. This body lotion will make ur skin every smooth. And it also helps maintain a healthy skin.
Santa F.
Boston,MA
This facial moisturizer leaves skin hydrated, not greasy, and it plays nice with makeup. The paraben-free formula is packed with antioxidants and cushiony vitamins, so it's a shame that the SPF is a bit stingy. You'll want to double up on sunscreen if you're outdoors for more than a quick errand.
Lale P.
This is a rich & creamy moisturizer which is what you want when you have thirsty skin like me. Also, you only need a thin layer because of how thick this is which is an obvious plus as it lasts longer. I can feel it penetrate throughout my dry-as-a-bone skin barrier like a drink of icy cold water on a 110 degree day. Only complaint: it has a funky scent to it. Definitely a good buy.
Lizz M.
Homewood, IL
Fancy L.
Decatur, GA
While I anticipated using this product, it was not as moisturizing as I thought it would be. This seemed to be a bit more watery than thick enough for severely dry skin. I found myself needing to couple it with an additional product in order to  give enough coverage which still was not enough to last throughout the day. Needs to be thicker without being heavier.
Anastasia G.
Chesapeake, VA
Loved the smell of this lotion! Smelled clean and not overly fragranced like most lotions I've tried. The consistency was a little thinner then most lotions I've tried, but my skin stayed hydrated most of the day, which kind of surprised me. Loved that it comes in a pump bottle for ease of use. Took a little bit to get used to the thinner consistency and needing less lotion then I typically used, but other then that I had no issues and would definitely buy this product again!
Shannon B.
Bowling Green, KY
leaves hands feeling so soft after use. it doesn't leave an annoying sticky residue on your skin. it's not so greasy that everything slips out of your hands. it's a little expensive in my opinion but you get what you pay for. if it's on sale and i have a coupon, i definitely grab a few and stock up.
Karlie R.
Jackson, MS
When do you find this lotion works best? Right after a shower or just throughout the day?
Melissa t.
webster , MA
I would like to know if this is any good. I have pretty sensitive skin and don't want to buy it and end up have to throw it away or give it away.
Tori H.
I need a moisturizer that's inexpensive but very hydrating for around my nose and under eyes, any recommendations??