BY YES TO

Smooth, Richly Creamy And Decadent No, We're Not Talking About Chocolate!

The Yes To Carrots Cream Cleanser Gently Cleanses And Nourishes Your Beautiful Skin. 96% Natural And Made With Organic Carrots, Aloe Vera And Shea Butter, It Is The “cream” Of The Crop In Facial Cleansing Luxury. So Go On, Go Decadent, You Deserve It! 96% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free

How To Use:

Apply Cleanser To Your Wet Face And Massage Gently In Small Circular Motions With Your Fingertips. Rinse Well With Warm Water, Pat Dry And Enjoy Your Refreshed Beauty!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil*, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol.

• Does this help get rid of dead dry skin on face, and where can I ...2 Answers
  • Does this help get rid of dead dry skin on face, and where can I ...1 Answers
  • What are the ingredients in this wash? And will it work well with...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have really sensitive skin, and this product works great for me. It doesn't make me break out, and leaves me feeling refreshed. " in 25 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff. It smells amazing! A very clean smell. It's super moisturizing and leaves my face feeling nice and clean." in 13 reviews
Nikki T.
San Jose , CA
Love this cream cleanser, after I finished my Burt Bee’s cream cleanser, I wanted to try more cream cleanser, so I bought this one, it’s a good product with a better price tag. I have combo skins and it really help my dry cheeks and oily t zone, now I don’t really produce that much oil anymore and my cheeks isn’t flaky. It doesn’t have a scent since it’s fragrance free, which is good for sensitive skin too.
savanah d.
This is the BEST daily cleanser I have used personally. I have oily to combination skin and deal with cystic acne and this is the only stuff that has been able to help keep my skin clear without drying it out or making it excessively oily. It also smells nice, like a clean scent. Definitely exceeded my expectations and I can't wait to try more "Say Yes To" products!!!
Ariana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this cleanser (fragrance-free version)! It is super moisturizing and oh, so gentle on the skin. There are no harsh chemicals or weird ingredients, which is a plus. I use it daily. 100% recommend if you are looking for a new cleanser that does not harm your skin!
Shiza Arslan A.
Baltimore, MD
this smells so good. i am happy that i found this and i bought this. It has really good formula and it is very gentle for skin. After using this u can your skin get soo soft and smoth. Highly recommend this to everyone.
Monica V.
Davis
This is one of my favorite cleansers. It doesn't break me out and actually keeps them from happening. I still get clogged pores while using this however. It doesn't dry out my skin or make it too oily. I go back to this cleanser if another one I try isn't working for me.
Taylor J.
Camas
This is my new favorite cleanser! It’s smells really nice and it feels so good on my skin. It does not lather up, so if you prefer your cleanser to lather, I wouldn’t use this. But I don’t mind that it doesn’t lather, and my skin feels so soft after I use it!
Samantha S.
Eden Prairie, MN
I have been using this for years and I don’t plan on changing any time soon. I’ve tried several other cleansers and none of them give me the hydrated, cleansed feel that this does. It doesn’t strip the skin and the price can’t be beat.
Emily Kate R.
My all time favorite cleanser! Very gentle, not drying, not heavily scented. Just a great light facial soap. Good for everyday cleaning and removal of dirt. Helped prevent any breakouts and keep me looking amazing 🙌🏼 #blessup
Jessica M.
Penn Valley , CA
I always feel a bit strange about cream cleansers... maybe because they don't lather? I dunno but I am a fan of this. My skin feels cleaner and not tight and dry after using.
Skyler A.
This is the best affordable face wash I have ever used! I got it at target for super cheap and it completely changed my skin. It cleared my acne and evened out my skin tone and I love the fact that it is made with all natural ingredients. Would definitely recommend
Natasha W.
Appleton, WI
What major retail stores can I purchase this at?
Diane S.
Sevierville, TN
Does this cleanser dry your face out?
Sarah B.
Somerville, MA
What's your favorite Yes to Carrots product?
Rio H.
Whittier , CA
What are the ingredients in this wash? And will it work well with my acne prone & oily skin?
Rahye W.
Which yes to brand product do you all think is better for your skin?