BY YES TO

Smooth, Richly Creamy And Decadent No, We're Not Talking About Chocolate!

The Yes To Carrots Cream Cleanser Gently Cleanses And Nourishes Your Beautiful Skin. 96% Natural And Made With Organic Carrots, Aloe Vera And Shea Butter, It Is The “cream” Of The Crop In Facial Cleansing Luxury. So Go On, Go Decadent, You Deserve It! 96% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free

How To Use:

Apply Cleanser To Your Wet Face And Massage Gently In Small Circular Motions With Your Fingertips. Rinse Well With Warm Water, Pat Dry And Enjoy Your Refreshed Beauty!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil*, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance (Parfum), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol.

• Does this help get rid of dead dry skin on face, and wher...2 Answers
  • Does this help get rid of dead dry skin on face, and wher...1 Answers
  • What are the ingredients in this wash? And will it work w...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I have really sensitive skin, and this product works great for me. It doesn't make me break out, and leaves me feeling refreshed. " in 25 reviews
  • "I LOVE this stuff. It smells amazing! A very clean smell. It's super moisturizing and leaves my face feeling nice and clean." in 13 reviews
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I love using this face wash after an acid based toning face soap. It's great for days when I don't want to wear moisturizer. I used to use just this face wash but it wasn't enough to combat my acne, and regular toning face washes are too drying. This face soap is perfect for double washing as it nourishes and replaces what is stripped after toning. Leaves skin hydrated and smooth.
Nikki T.
San Jose , CA
Love this cream cleanser, after I finished my Burt Bee’s cream cleanser, I wanted to try more cream cleanser, so I bought this one, it’s a good product with a better price tag. I have combo skins and it really help my dry cheeks and oily t zone, now I don’t really produce that much oil anymore and my cheeks isn’t flaky. It doesn’t have a scent since it’s fragrance free, which is good for sensitive skin too.
Chelsea G.
I used this facial cleanser for about a year and it is phenomenal. I only switched brands because I was experiencing more dryness. My fiancé also loves this stuff so it’s great for both men and women. It leaves your skin feeling super clean, soft and smooth and removes makeup well. It also smells very fresh.
Ariana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this cleanser (fragrance-free version)! It is super moisturizing and oh, so gentle on the skin. There are no harsh chemicals or weird ingredients, which is a plus. I use it daily. 100% recommend if you are looking for a new cleanser that does not harm your skin!
Monica V.
Davis
This is one of my favorite cleansers. It doesn't break me out and actually keeps them from happening. I still get clogged pores while using this however. It doesn't dry out my skin or make it too oily. I go back to this cleanser if another one I try isn't working for me.
Taylor J.
Camas
This is my new favorite cleanser! It’s smells really nice and it feels so good on my skin. It does not lather up, so if you prefer your cleanser to lather, I wouldn’t use this. But I don’t mind that it doesn’t lather, and my skin feels so soft after I use it!
Rachael G.
San Antonio, TX
I wanted so bad to like this product. It broke me out soo bad i both it about a month ago and I am having to do damage control to my face... I have semi-sensitive skin, usually anything with a perfume added to it doesn't irritate me. Maybe remove some of the perfume? I don't know can't really blame them if my skin reacted weird. Just a heads up on the irritant "perfume' in the product.
Emily Kate R.
My all time favorite cleanser! Very gentle, not drying, not heavily scented. Just a great light facial soap. Good for everyday cleaning and removal of dirt. Helped prevent any breakouts and keep me looking amazing 🙌🏼 #blessup
Duyen T.
Plant City, FL
The point of this cleanser is that it’s creamy and non-drying, which it is. I like that it’s creamy because I have dry skin and I feel like other cleansers will strip my skin of the oil it doesn’t have lol. I’m just not sure if it really cleanses - I definitely wouldn’t use this alone to take my makeup off.
Skyler A.
This is the best affordable face wash I have ever used! I got it at target for super cheap and it completely changed my skin. It cleared my acne and evened out my skin tone and I love the fact that it is made with all natural ingredients. Would definitely recommend
Natasha W.
Appleton, WI
What major retail stores can I purchase this at?
Diane S.
Sevierville, TN
Does this cleanser dry your face out?
Sarah B.
Somerville, MA
What's your favorite Yes to Carrots product?
Rio H.
Whittier , CA
What are the ingredients in this wash? And will it work well with my acne prone & oily skin?
Rahye W.
Which yes to brand product do you all think is better for your skin?