BY YES TO

Say yes to simple, decadent, delightful skin care. Our daily cream facial cleanser begins with a gentle, cream-based formula and adds carrots to nourish and protect skin from free radicals, aloe vera to gently hydrate, and natural coconut cleansers to cleanse the dirt and grime from your skin. Your face is left feeling soft, hydrated and fresh. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexis C.
Tucson, AZ
I loved this facial cleanser. It didn't contain any harsh smells, was easy to spread and clean my face with, and it did a good job removing make up and dirt from my face.
Emily A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was good for my sensitive, dry skin. It didn’t cleanse as deeply as I would have liked, but it didn’t dry out my skin either. I love the packaging of these products though.
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a fan of a face cleanser that does not "foam" up. I just need to have that foam to show that it's working. But! In. Pinch, I borrowed this from my sister in law, aaaannnnd, it really worked. It took my mascara off. I was very, very surprised! It is not heavy, it is not greasy, it washes off easily - I really liked it! I never for skin with no blemishes (at the moment). I do have large pores, and this cleanser was able to remove all the makeup I had on, which wasn't much - I had foundation, face powder, very light dusting of eyelid eyeshadow and mascara. I would absolutely recommend this product. And I plan on buying it when I make it home.
Fatima A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried the cream cleanser 3 years ago because of my previous experience with my Neutrogena grapefruit cleanser which worsened my past hormonal acne and gave me dry patches near my nose and mouth. i bought this product at walmart hoping it would rehydrate my parched skin from the other cleanser. it felt nice initially but then my acne starting worsening and i started getting closed comedones on my T-zone. at first, i didn't think that this product was the culprit but then i later realized that this was the only new product that i added to my skincare routine so i stopped using it because it ruined my skin and gave me more acne. i wouldn't recommend this and the packaging isnt convenient for squeezing out the cream cleanser since it's so thick. also keep in mind that this cleanser does not produce a lather at all. so if you like foaming cleansers then this cleanser is not for you
Ashley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the darling of my skincare routine. If I can only afford one thing, this is it. It's crazily moisturizing - my partner works outdoors, in high wind and lots of sun, and this keeps his skin supple and healthy! At the same time, it doesn't over moisturize my picky skin, which doesn't like harsh or rough things, but also doesn't like daily moisturizer. This - this is an incredible product. I can use it daily without greasiness or breakouts, my face actually feels clean, and I have noticably softer skin even on days I am exhausted and miss the rest of my routine. I cannot say enough good things about this!
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lightweight and not sticky. Does not break out my skin, and is not greasy. This is a very effective product for cleaning my skin. Really exceeded my expectations. Very gentle on my super sensitive skin. I would buy this again and 100% recommend this. Easy to find in stores everywhere and is very affordable.
Kaylyn S.
Redlands, CA
Love this product. I have dry sensitive skin so most face washes dry my skin out or make me break out, but this product I've been using for over a year now and I'm still loving it. Most sensitive face washs does not fully wash away my make up on the first rinse so usually, I have to wash 2 to 3 times but with this face wash I only have to once and it leaves my skin clean and fresh.
missbianca d.
This cream cleanser is so smooth when you apply it! It smells great, I usually use a apricot scrub because I like the way a scrub feels, and Something in my mind makes me think of it scrubs my skin it's getting cleaner but when I tried this my mind was changed! I have been using this instead because it REALLY cleans my skin I don't feel dry after it and paired with my moisturizer my skin is amazing!
Beth O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this face wash for my husband for in the shower use. He likes it, it keeps him clean and in a pinch works when I'm showering and want to wash my face.

It's a cream based consistency, doesn't foam, feels very smooth and thick. Smell isn't overwhelming, but I find it doesn't remove makeup well at all.
Catherine R.
Walworth, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product.  I use it with my Sonicair Mia 2.  I have been getting it from Target or Walmart, so it's pretty easy to find.  It's one of the only products that has kept my face clear, so it is absolutely worth every penny! I'd really love it in a pump dispenser, but other than that, no improvements or changes needed!