Yes To Carrots C Me Smile Lip Butter

Yes to Carrots C Me Smile Lip Butter, Carrot

How many time you have to aply over the day?
How good is this one? I've heard good things but can't decide whether or not I should give it a shot
Does anyone else dislike the consistency of this? To me it feels like it comes off as soon as I put it on.
Start your review of Yes To Carrots C Me Smile Lip Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...product was wonderful and good for my lips it moisturized them and didn't dry them out. ” in reviews
“...carrots...anything from this line does exactly what it says it will do. Smoothing, moisturizing, calming, etc....” in reviews
New Holland, OH
I love all of the say yes to... Products. This one is probably one of my faves though! I love any type of lip care so this is awesome! 2 of my favorite things.
Bath, NY
Love the smell and its tastes amazing. Seriously wish I could only use their products for everything. Feels amazing on my lips and it is super good for them!
Apple Valley, CA
Yes to carrots should be the highest rated product! these products are absolutely amazing and make me feel flawless. would definitely recommend to a friend!
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
I love finding new organic products that actually work and this lip butter is fantastic. My lips are usually very dry but this kept them moist for hours!
This lip butter is amazing and hydrates as well.i put it on before any kind of lip gloss or lip stick.I truly love this product and recommend it.
Valley Glen, CA
Works great! Love all the products in this line!! So refreshing! Great product! Good price and Excellent qualiuty!! Highly recommended!
Bethlehem, PA
Purchased at: CVS
Lovely chapstick and it glides smoothly not overly scented or weird tasting. Love that it is simply made and not horrible for me.
Auburn, wa
I love the yes to line and i love this product it makes my lips feel nice and soft. i also love that there products are organic
Beaumont, TX
I love this balm super creamy on my lips it keeps them moisturized all day long and don't leave the heavy feeling other have
Palmetto, FL
This is a really good product. The good thing about this product is that it is 95% organic and all natural.