BY YES TO

• How many time you have to aply over the day?2 Answers
  • How good is this one? I've heard good things but can't de...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else dislike the consistency of this? To me ...1 Answers
Yes To Carrots C Me Smile Lip Butter
  • "I actually really love this product I am allergic to bees wax and its really hard to find lip balms or butters without it so this product was wonderful and good for my lips it moisturized them and didn't dry them out. " in 4 reviews
  • "Good stuff right here...I like anything from the Yes! line. Whether it's cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots...anything from this line does exactly what it says it will do. Smoothing, moisturizing, calming, etc...." in 3 reviews
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
One of my favorite lip balm’s! It’s Rich and smooth without feeling greasy or tacky. My hair never sticks to it, but it doesn’t wear off very quickly. And you can’t beat the price.
Neyra G.
Brownsville, TX
I'm a lip balm junkie and this was just a dream to have around. As a melon enthusiast I was a bit taken aback by the claim of it being a melon taste/smell, but it was surprisingly pleasant! Will continue to purchase as it leaves my lips feeling nice and moisturized.
It's very moisturizing , the smell is very unique,  im unlikely to purchase again because it smells old and bland . If you have very dry cracked lips I would recommend but not for everyday use . It was very easy to apply though
Janice B.
Lincoln, NE
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I bought my first yes to carrots at CVS a couple years ago. I own several different ones. I love this lip butter. I am not even sure but I know I have at least 5. It's keeps my lips very moist. I always use this before I put my lipstick and gloss.a 5 all around
Callie M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I absolutely love the YES to Carrots line. The C me smile lip butter is a favorite! It keeps my lips healthy and soft and I don't hesitate to let my kids use it. The best part is...its free from all the yucky stuff I wouldn't want on my skin!
Beth S.
Las Vegas, NV
Mallory m.
Germantown, WI
Love love love this lip balm it makes my lips feel amazing and provides great moisturizer without drying out my lips Ike some lip products can do. I use it in the morning as a base under my lip stick.
Sarah G.
Love this stuff! My lips are very sensitive and they break out in hives sometimes when I use products such as the little eso chapsticks but I love this one because my lips stay hydrated and don't do that
Anne M.
Edwardsville, IL
I actually love all the yes to line of product. I have been buying it for a few years now. Love how it make my lips soft and hydrated. love that it is a natural product.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
How many time you have to aply over the day?
Estefany H.
Union, NJ
How good is this one? I've heard good things but can't decide whether or not I should give it a shot
Kristin O.
Bradenton, FL
Does anyone else dislike the consistency of this? To me it feels like it comes off as soon as I put it on.