BY YES TO

Yes to Carrots C Me Shine Lip Butter, MelonC Me Smile Lip Butter.95% Organic all natural nourishing lip butter. Not Tested on Animals Hydrates Conditions Soothes Paraben Free Certified Organic by VOFMade in USA see more...

• How many time you have to aply over the day?2 Answers
  • How good is this one? I've heard good things but can't decide wheth...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else dislike the consistency of this? To me it feels l...1 Answers
Neyra G.
Neyra G.
Austin, TX
I'm a lip balm junkie and this was just a dream to have around. As a melon enthusiast I was a bit taken aback by the claim of it being a melon taste/smell, but it was surprisingly pleasant! Will continue to purchase as it leaves my lips feeling nice and moisturized.
It's very moisturizing , the smell is very unique,  im unlikely to purchase again because it smells old and bland . If you have very dry cracked lips I would recommend but not for everyday use . It was very easy to apply though
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Valley Glen, CA
Works great! Love all the products in this line!! So refreshing! Great product! Good price and Excellent qualiuty!! Highly recommended!
Janice B.
Janice B.
Lincoln, NE
I actually really love this product I am allergic to bees wax and its really hard to find lip balms or butters without it so this product was wonderful and good for my lips it moisturized them and didn't dry them out.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
I love finding new organic products that actually work and this lip butter is fantastic. My lips are usually very dry but this kept them moist for hours!
Katlain T.
Katlain T.
Apple Valley, CA
Yes to carrots should be the highest rated product! these products are absolutely amazing and make me feel flawless. would definitely recommend to a friend!
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Auburn, wa
I love the yes to line and i love this product it makes my lips feel nice and soft. i also love that there products are organic
Beth S.
Beth S.
Las Vegas, NV
Good stuff right here...I like anything from the Yes! line. Whether it's cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots...anything from this line does exactly what it says it will do. Smoothing, moisturizing, calming, etc....
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Love this stuff! My lips are very sensitive and they break out in hives sometimes when I use products such as the little eso chapsticks but I love this one because my lips stay hydrated and don't do that
Riley E.
Riley E.
Palmetto, FL
This is a really good product. The good thing about this product is that it is 95% organic and all natural.
Leticia A.
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
How many time you have to aply over the day?
Estefany H.
Estefany H.
Union, NJ
How good is this one? I've heard good things but can't decide whether or not I should give it a shot
Kristin O.
Kristin O.
Bradenton, FL
Does anyone else dislike the consistency of this? To me it feels like it comes off as soon as I put it on.