Yes to Carrots C Me Blush Lip Tint uploaded by Amy B.

BY YES TO

Want that extra boost of color for those gorgeous, smoochable lips? Our Yes To Carrots Lip Tints add that little oompf you ve been looking for. NPA certified, these must-haves tints soothe, condition, and moisturize your lips, while adding the touch of color you ve been craving, naturally. Let s see you pucker up to kissable color! 95% Organic. NPA Certified. Paraben & Carmine Free. . see more...

Amy B.
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
I love this product. it feels great on my lips and the color is pretty. I chose cotton candy and coral sunshine.
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Olympia, WA
This stuff is similar to Burt's Bees's lip tint (perhaps less colors are available), but I like it every bit as much. Affordable, nice colors, great feel, and PARABEN FREE/organic (which I very much appreciate). Yay for Yes to Carrots!
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product broke my face out in hives. Caution to those who have nut allergies: this contains NUT products, and may irritate your allergies, as it did mine.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Jacksonville, NC
I love the lip tint in this chap stick! It doesn't feel thick on your lips and the tint lasts for multiple hours. The packaging is slim and easy to fit in a purse or pocket. I love the scents as well, definitely will buy again.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Lorton, VA
I bought 4 of these lip tints through a Walmart.com clearance sale and they are amaziiiing!!! I got them in the colors Cotton Candy, Sunset Pink, Ready Red, and Natural Smile. I also got a set for each of my sisters and one for my mom. We all love the color the tints give our lips and the way they feel after application. Great line!