Yes To Carrots C Me Blush Lip Tint uploaded by Amy B.

Bethany S.
Jacksonville, NC
I love the lip tint in this chap stick! It doesn't feel thick on your lips and the tint lasts for multiple hours. The packaging is slim and easy to fit in a purse or pocket. I love the scents as well, definitely will buy again.
Tamara H.
This stuff is similar to Burt's Bees's lip tint (perhaps less colors are available), but I like it every bit as much. Affordable, nice colors, great feel, and PARABEN FREE/organic (which I very much appreciate). Yay for Yes to Carrots!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This product broke my face out in hives. Caution to those who have nut allergies: this contains NUT products, and may irritate your allergies, as it did mine.
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
I love this product. it feels great on my lips and the color is pretty. I chose cotton candy and coral sunshine.
Christina D.
Lorton, VA
I bought 4 of these lip tints through a Walmart.com clearance sale and they are amaziiiing!!! I got them in the colors Cotton Candy, Sunset Pink, Ready Red, and Natural Smile. I also got a set for each of my sisters and one for my mom. We all love the color the tints give our lips and the way they feel after application. Great line!