BY YES TO

• I am thinking about buying this because I have frizzy hai...1 Answers
  • How long did this product last you?:)2 Answers
Shari I.
brooksville
This works great for me. I live in Florida and there are times my hair is all over the place. Just a very small amount and it seems to tame the fliers! Yay for tame!
Marissa B.
Springfield, IL
This product makes my hair feel amazing. I have really frizzy hair, and the humidity just make it so much worse. I started using this product last summer (with their leave in conditioner, but sadly I can never find it anymore) and my hair was always so smooth, and easy to work with
Topaz T.
Minneapolis, MN
I have naturally really frizzy and curly hair, and this stuff helps keep my frizz at a minimum and makes my hair feel soft and healthy! I just put a little bit in right after a shower and then once my hair dries it's nice and smooth! It's scent isn't my favorite, though.
Makayla M.
Palmer, MA
Makes my hair really soft but it can make your hair oily and greasy if you use too much. It is kind of hard to apply the product to your hair evenly because its so little and it is a cream. So far I've only noticed it helps minimally with frizz.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
Overall I liked this product and I think it helped maintain frizz, but I'm still on the hunt for a product that can outdo this one. This product worked, but I was hoping to get more benefits from this product. I probably wouldn't buy this again, it just didn't work that well for me.
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
This is my new favorite product. I have curly fine frizzy hair, and so many products weigh my hair down, or make it look wet. This stuff is great because my hair stays bouncy and fresh all day, and my curls stay intact without all the frizzies.
Upstate P.
Syracuse, NY
I have tried nearly every anti frizz product in the world and this one seems to be the best. It doesn't totally tame my frizz, but it does a little, which is more than any other products I've tried. It does, however, make my hair very soft after applying.
Krista P.
I found the line between helpful and greaseball hair too fine with this. youve gotta be really careful,and maybe keep some dry shampoo around for this one. smelled alright though!
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
Anti-frizz serum is a staple for me and even though Yes To runs a bit on the expensive side, it's quality worth paying for. It's good for you and the environment and it works!
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
I would be lost without this wonderful product. This works very well, excellent quality and works great. I do not mind the price at all for what you get.
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
How long did this product last you?:)
Amber K.
I am thinking about buying this because I have frizzy hair and curly hair. Has anyone used this and it worked?
Sara J.
Katy, TX
Anyone with natural hair try this yet?
Jocelyn d.
Wayne, MI
I have curly hair, but it's thin ....will this weigh my hair down