BY YES TO

Yes to Carrots Anti-Frizz Serum Hair Treatment: 99% natural Paraben free Petroleum and SLS free Cruelty free see more...

• I have curly hair, but it's thin ....will this weigh my hair down1 Answers
  • I am thinking about buying this because I have frizzy hair and cu...1 Answers
  • How long did this product last you?:)2 Answers
Marissa B.
Springfield, IL
This product makes my hair feel amazing. I have really frizzy hair, and the humidity just make it so much worse. I started using this product last summer (with their leave in conditioner, but sadly I can never find it anymore) and my hair was always so smooth, and easy to work with
Makayla M.
Monson, MA
Makes my hair really soft but it can make your hair oily and greasy if you use too much. It is kind of hard to apply the product to your hair evenly because its so little and it is a cream. So far I've only noticed it helps minimally with frizz.
Upstate P.
Syracuse, NY
I have tried nearly every anti frizz product in the world and this one seems to be the best. It doesn't totally tame my frizz, but it does a little, which is more than any other products I've tried. It does, however, make my hair very soft after applying.
Krista P.
I found the line between helpful and greaseball hair too fine with this. youve gotta be really careful,and maybe keep some dry shampoo around for this one. smelled alright though!
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
Anti-frizz serum is a staple for me and even though Yes To runs a bit on the expensive side, it's quality worth paying for. It's good for you and the environment and it works!
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
I would be lost without this wonderful product. This works very well, excellent quality and works great. I do not mind the price at all for what you get.
Kayla T.
Copperas Cove, TX
Makes my hair very soft but seems to do little for the frizz. A little goes a long way with this product -- too much can make your hair greasy.
Emily B.
Rock Hill, SC
Greatest brand of cruelty free products for hair and skincare ! Relatively cheap for what you are getting, and great smell.
Rachel G.
Newport, OR
I got this for my daughter because her hair is really frizzy and it seems to help a lt with that and it smells great.
Jessica D.
Pomona, CA
Look s like a great product !, I haven't used it but anything to help frizz is Amazing!!! :-)
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
How long did this product last you?:)
Amber K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am thinking about buying this because I have frizzy hair and curly hair. Has anyone used this and it worked?
Sara J.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone with natural hair try this yet?
Jocelyn d.
Wayne, MI
I have curly hair, but it's thin ....will this weigh my hair down