BY YES TO

Enjoy Yes To Blueberries, Clnsng Facial Twlett- Yes to blueberries brightening facial towelettes are formulated with blueberries and coconuts to gently cleanse, remove makeup, and moisturize skin all in one- With lemon peel and apple to help brighten skin, these are a great addition to our age refresh collection- They leave your skin feeling clean and glowy! (note: description is informational only- Please refer to product package for all ingredients and consult your health professional with any questions prior to use-) SKU: BNGLA19551 see more...

• I have tried the yes to tomato products and thought they were a c...2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Olivia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product I purchased from Walmart. I have tried other Yes products (I adore the charcoal black wipes!). Although the wipes do their job removing makeup and smell nice, it burned my skin and made my eyes water pretty bad. I don't have sensitive skin so I was shocked that it occurred. I was fortunate to buy the travel size and not a full pack. I would not purchase this again.
Kayla M.
Greenwood, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed the smell and look of the product and it is good for cleansing a naked face after a day out and about and it seems to keep your face hydrated rather than drying it out like some facial cleansers seem to do. however, it is not very effective when it comes to cleaning off a full face of makeup it takes 2-3 wipes. But overall the product is good for an am cleanse when yo wake up in the morning to take the extra oil and dust that has settled on top of the skin through the night.
Alejandra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes to! makes the make up remover wipes I use on a daily basis. The size of the wipe is pretty large. I only use one wipe to remove a full face of make up. The scent is not too strong, and it does not burn your eyes when you remove your eye make up. I think they should expand their scents, but I do like how affordable and easy to find these wipes are. You can purchase them at target, walmart, grocery or drugstore.
Yessi U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know why but everyone tends to go to the neutrogena wipes to clear your face of impurities, but this product does that and more. And it doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky like the neutrogena. Ever since I tried these I have not switched up to try new ones. These go above and beyond. I love this product. Get there if you are looking for a fresh clean look without the after sticky on your skin
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was excited to try these wipes when I found them. I love natural type products. The packaging was attractive, and it claimed to be safe for sensitive skin. However, when I tried them  I was disappointed. Initially they felt cool on my skin, but within seconds my sensitive skin was burning and red. I had to splash cool water on my face for a few minutes to get relief. I will not be trying them again.
Nicole B.
Florence
I absolutely love these! I love that there not made with any of the harsh chemicals that other products have. They also make your face feel so clean and refreshing! They are AWESOME make up remover wipes. They take my make up off better then any other makeup removers. I think they are worth every penny and it's great that they come in a package that you can take anywhere with you!
Sydnie S.
These cleansing towelettes were really nice and very gentle. I have sensitive skin and these did not break me out. I got these at Ulta and they weren't pricey at all. The only problem that I had was the smell of these wipes is not pleasant at all. I would recommend these wipes if you like your skincare to have good ingredients.
Vanessa R.
Woodbridge, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay these are my all time favorite makeup remover wipes they don't irritate my skin they don't  dry my skin out and it doesn't leave any sticky residue like other wipes that I have used and they leave my skin clean moisturized and plump and If you have ance these are your best choice they won't make you breakout
Deja S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They smell great! They got all the sweat and dirt off of my face throughout the day. Took the visible oil off without making my skin dry. It was very gentle so this will be great for sensitive skin. It met my expectations, the only reason why this only has 4 stars, is because it only came with 8 in a package.
Coral L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased these specifically due to travel and need of a quick makeup remover. On average I use one wipe to remove an entire face of makeup and with these I need 3. Does not remove liquid lipstick well and my face and skin felt raw and still felt like I had product on. Only rating 2 stars due to convenience, price and a pleasant scent.
Caitlin D.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried the yes to tomato products and thought they were a complete flop. Does this product smell bad as well?