BY YES TO

Enjoy Yes To Blueberries, Clnsng Facial Twlett- Yes to blueberries brightening facial towelettes are formulated with blueberries and coconuts to gently cleanse, remove makeup, and moisturize skin all in one- With lemon peel and apple to help brighten skin, these are a great addition to our age refresh collection- They leave your skin feeling clean and glowy! (note: description is informational only- Please refer to product package for all ingredients and consult your health professional with any questions prior to use-) SKU: BNGLA19551 see more...

• I have tried the yes to tomato products and thought they were a c...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Moung T.
Moung T.
Eureka, CA
I just bought these at ULTA and I must say I am impressed. I tend to stay away from trying new wipes because sometimes certain ones will dry up my skin more and it will just make me feel uncomfortable but these ones are awesome. They literally take anything off!! I've used it on liquid lipsticks that don't smudge when eating but these bad boys will take anything off. I am definitely headed back to get the other yes to face wipes. And they have a good smell!
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Say Yes is a great natural product line, especially the cleansing towelettes. My favorites are the coconut and cucumber. I have sensitive skin and these leave my face feeling clean and refreshed and non greasy without breaking my face out. I highly recommend their products for all skin types
Phylesha C.
Phylesha C.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I often have trouble finding a makeup remover wipe that doesn't end up leaving my skin oily or feeling dry shortly after using it. These makeup wipes do a great job at removing my makeup and not leaving me with an oily face! Plus they smell great. ❤
Jordan F.
Jordan F.
Florence, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE having face wipes on hand at all times! Such a quick, easy way to refresh your skin and remove oil and dirt. I haven't tried anything from the Yes To line that I didn't love!
Luz H.
Luz H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this cleansing favial wipes they are essy to use and it left a fresh feeling, I wont use them everyday but they are good for traveling or easy makeupremover
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Olathe
I've tried Yes to Blueberries and Yes to Carrots. Both equally great! Smells great and quick for on the go. Wish there was a little bit more moisture in the bag itself!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Algonquin, IL
These are fine. They certainly do what they're meant to, but are overpriced. They smell great, but unfortunately they made my eyes water.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Fallbrook, CA
Definitely a must have!! Gentle on the skin! They work well, smell good and don't leave your face feeling oily!
Jill S.
Jill S.
Buffalo, NY
Takes a full fave of makeup off in one whip even waterproof mascara and it smells amazing
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Bellevue, WA
Smells amazing for a makeup remover wipe. It's also very kind to the skin. Personally, I don't like using makeup remover wipes for removing my makeup at the end of the day. I tend to use cleansing oils or eye makeup removers. I use makeup remover wipes for touch ups or small mistakes. If that's what you use makeup remover wipes for that reason, then these are great. If you use them for completely removing your makeup then this might not be for you. It doesn't remove as much makeup especially for waterproof cosmetics.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried the yes to tomato products and thought they were a complete flop. Does this product smell bad as well?