BY YES TO

Formulated with Blueberries + Apple to Exfoliate and to Soften Skin. Paraben free. Free of petroleum & SLS. Paraben-free, naturally! Key Ingredients. Blueberries rich in anti-oxidants such as vitamin C & anthocyanins to help fight the formation of free radicals that can damage the skin s microstructure. Apple rich in natural alpha hydroxy acids to help refresh and brighten skin s surface Yes to Blueberries Softening Facial Exfoliator is rich in anti-oxidants t. see more...

emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
Nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert

This facial scrub has nothing to envy to any other brands I want to start by saying that its fragrance is supremely delicious fragrance I love Blueberries
its granules are large but soft and non-irritating ingredients are antioxidants based naurales really leaves the skin soft and super clean
Vivian m.
Vivian m.
Hanford, CA
I love the smell but not gritty enough. It's good for an everyday exfoliator but I prefer to get rid of all my dead and dry skin on the first wash. If you have soft skin and don't need a heavy duty exfoliator it does its job. I've tried some of its other products and very little complaints.
Oxy r.
Oxy r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a great every day exfoiliator! not harsh at all and it is fantastic for combination skin ! has a nice light scent and defenetly leaves your skin feeling amazing
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
DFW
I have disgustingly dry skin. I used this product after I washed my face and got all the dry skin off for best results. It didn't help much if my skin was totally parched. I put it on before bed and my face still felt fresh when I got up in the morning. Would recommend trying.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Williamsburg, VA
Yes To products are absolutely incredible. This exfoliator is very light, which is nice however, I would use a heavier exfoliator if you really would like to get rid of the dead skin cells. The scent is very faint but refreshing. Love this stuff!
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Saint Paul, MN
A very light and gentle exfoliator that's very effective at making your skin soft and supple. The blueberry scent is subtle but very nice.
Menazuri V.
Menazuri V.
Roy, UT
Love Yes products!. Haven't used this one specifically but I would love to try it out!!! Yes products smell great and work amazing!
Cassaundra T.
Cassaundra T.
Massillon, OH
I've been wanting to try this scrub for a long time but I've yet to have the chance. Heard a lot of great things about it.
Allisa M.
Allisa M.
Tacoma, WA
Yes products are great! I absolutely love this one because it makes my skin so soft after even just the 1st use. The smell of this product is great. I would definitely re purchase this again.
Merli E.
Merli E.
Brooklyn, NY
A great scrub that isn't harsh on the skin great for those of us with combination skin types
Becca G.
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Strawberry S.
Strawberry S.
Is this a organic product?
Jade N.
Jade N.
Catasauqua, PA
Is this more intense than the Grapefruit scrub?
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for a gentle but effective face scrub, would this work on my sensitive combination skin?