Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerYes To
Blueberries Smooth & Shine Conditioner

Yes To Blueberries Smooth & Shine Conditioner

Say Yes To a natural solution for frizzy hair with the power of antioxidant-rich fruit extracts. The Yes to Blueberries Smooth & Shine Conditioner will keep your hair looking healthy and nourished.
Formulated with Blueberries, rich in antioxidants to keep hair protected and looking healthy, and Shea Butter, a natural moisturiser that helps smooth, hydrate and tame frizzy hair, not you (wild thing).
97% Natural
Formulated without Parabens, SLS & Silicones

How to use:

After shampooing, massage a generous amount into hair and rinse. Feel the smoothness. For best results, use with Yes to Blueberries Smooth & Shine Shampoo. Then, shine away.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Glyceryl Caprylate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Butryospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Brassica Oleracea Acephala (Kale) Leaf Extract, Phospholipids, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yes To Blueberries Smooth & Shine Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Lani K.
It’s good but you have to pair it with the shampoo I liked it made my hair feel nice and it’s really hard to find I usually get them at ross
Olivia B.
Auburn, WA
This product definitely does the job of frizz free but it ruins the definition of my curls even if I add my usual curl enhancers. I think this would work well for people with straight or wavy hair, but not for people with 3a and above hair. It smells good, though! :)
Grace B.
Leaves my curly/ frizzy hair feeling soft and shiny and not dry at all. It gives my hair life again!
Camille H.
Yes To Blueberries Smooth & Shine Conditioner uploaded by Camille H.
Currently using the curly girl method it has brought my curls back and restored my hair within one use. I cannot wait to use more of your products my hair is so chemically damaged it has been straight and dead for years until now

Looking for your answer?