BY YES TO

A Natural Hand Soap That Leaves Hands Soft And Smelling Amazing.

Yes To Washing Your Hands With Nothing But The Best! Naturally Sweet Blueberries And Shea Butter Lock In Moisture, Leaving Your Hands Soft And Smelling Great. Get Ready For Lots Of High (Or Low) Fives! Stop And Smell Your Hands Said No One Ever (Until Now). 97% Natural Petroleum, Paraben Free Cruelty-free Free Of Artificial Color Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

To Use Turn The Nozzle To Unlock, Then You Know The Drill. Look In The Mirror And Give Yourself (At Least) A 20 Second Pep Talk While You Wash.

Water (Aqua), Sodium Coco-sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum)

• I stopped and stared at this line of products for a while...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessie S.
Amazing soap! Smells fresh and fruity and does it's job! My bottle lasts me several months and doesn't dry out my hands. I get mine at HEB but I'm sure you can order online as well. Highly recommended.
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
Great product and company but it looks like some of the bad chemicals are starting to sneak their way into the whole line to even if you read the label before read it again before rebuying.
Mary A.
This Shea liquid hand soap is my favorite of all yes to hand soap. it smells delicious and leaves my hands soft and moisturized. it is perfect.
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
I love this brand I would love try this hand soap Yesto has great products I'm sure this hand soap will be great
Tara N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I stopped and stared at this line of products for a while the other day at Walmart. Do they really work? I'd love to try their face line.