BY YES TO

Formulated with Paracress Flower to Help Firm and Rehydrate Lips. Clinically proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles around lip area. Instantly soften & moisturizes lips. Free of petroleum & SLS. Paraben-free, naturally! 99% Natural product. Key Ingredients. Paracress flower clinically proven to firm & rehydrate skin to help reduce appearance of fine lines. Blueberries  rich in anti-oxidants s.

• Will this keep my lips from chapping? Does it plump at all?1 Answers
  • Does this really help smooth out lines on lips? What is t...1 Answers
  • Does this really work and how long before you see results?1 Answers
Yes To Blueberries Line Reducing Lip Treatment
  • "Verrrry moisturizing! this is a great product if you do not own this alreafy you deff. need to purchase this!!" in 3 reviews
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
I had been wanting to try this for a while! It's only available online though, and I hadn't wanted to buy it that way just yet. While I was shopping at Target though, I came across a Yes To Blueberries Age Refresh Face & Lip kit. Normally $14.99, on clearance for $7.48! So of course I had to get it! I got a 3 piece kit for $7.48, the lip treatment alone is $7.99. Anyway! I haven't used it long enough yet to notice a difference in the lines on my lips. However. When I got it I used it twice in one day. My lips had peeled a couple days before and I actually had a wound on it =(. After using it twice it completely healed my lips! The wound closed up and my lips were soft and smooth again. I was VERY impressed!
Hailey T.
Blue Mountain, MS
This product is great! I honestly didn't know there was anything I could do about the lines on my lips before I saw this. It took care of them relatively quickly, and it smells so amazing! Love love loved it!
Jordyn G.
Felton, CA
This stuff works amazing if helps with fine line and it's a great value that is so worth it and is so easy to apply and great to use it meet my expectations and better I will definitely buy again and I highly recommend
Alexis R.
I an dying to use this lip balm because the yesto brand is really great. Makes my lips feel super soft I honestly reccomned this for a anyone.
Princess B.
Jonesboro, GA
I want to try these! Especially the blueberry. I have their tinted balm in plum and I really like it. Nice color and feels smooth
Ashlie C.
Edmond, OK
Britney J.
Newbury Park, CA
I love this product so much! I have repurchased it many times and I just love it!!! I highly recommend it :)
Alexis V.
La Verne , CA
This lip balm smells so good and it is so moisturizing. I absolutely love it.
liki g.
La verdad yo tengo unos labios muy secos y de nada se me resecan y mas cuando llega la temporada del frio , y ese producto me a ayudado mucho me los mantiene hidratados, se los recomiendo.
Mariesa F.
Chico, CA
Im surprised how much this product helped my lips. The lines got smaller the more I used it. Very moisturizing and long lasting. recommend this product for everyone to try.
Shirley H.
Does anybody know where I can find this?
Cassandra C.
does it rlly reduce the lines tho
Sarah M.
Sacramento, CA
Will this keep my lips from chapping? Does it plump at all?
Malissa C.
Saginaw, MI
Does this really work and how long before you see results?
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
Does this really help smooth out lines on lips? What is the consistency? Is it sticky?