BY YES TO

• I really like this brand but haven't used any of their ha...1 Answers
  • Does their product weigh your hair down?1 Answers
  • Is this shampoo safe to use on color treated hair?1 Answers
Mary T.
I. Sorry this shampoo was awful for me. It left my hair extremely dry after using it. I did use the conditioner along with it. My hair is very thick and curly and this just did not give it the moisture it really needs. I was quite disappointed because I do love yes to products. The smell was also less than flattering g for me which seemed to stay on my hair forever.
Marcella O.
Virginia Beach, VA
I absolutely love this shampoo. It has helped my hair to retain moisture and I can see a change in my hair. The length has become longer in the past 2 months I have been using this product. I love the feeling of my hair feeling genuinely clean.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes , CA
I haven't found a Yes To product that I don't like, but I really REALLY like this stuff! It's priced well, it smells great, and it offers the moisture that my hair so desperately needs!
S A.
This is the only shampoo I've used this year that has given my hair such a great improvement. It gives my hair such a soft fluffiness to it and my hair is growing faster than ever! :) And the low price makes it even better
Shianne A.
Cleburne, TX
Love the Yes To products and this one is nothing short of fabulous. It makes your hair feel really moisturized and soft.
Jordan B.
Clearwater, FL
Love this shampoo smells amazing, cheap and makes your hair feel soft and smooth.
Jennifer F.
Princeton, FL
Is this shampoo safe to use on color treated hair?
Bari O.
Does their product weigh your hair down?
Amanda B.
I really like this brand but haven't used any of their hair products, are they good?