BY YES TO

• Does this product actually work? Wondering if it compares...4 Answers
Yes To Blueberries Healthy Hair Repair Conditoner
  • "It's not full of chemicals, it smells great and it moisturizes wonderfully." in 1 review
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
Since I dye my hair and straighten it, it has quite some damage to it. Using this has helped my hair grow stronger and protects it from heat damage. I can't believe how much I love this product! The shampoo coupled with the conditioner eliminates the need for all other styling products. My hair is bouncy, shiny and frizz-free. The scent is fresh and clean. The price is fantastic and costs about $10.00. A true gem of a product!
hannah b.
Porter, TX
Love this conditioner! I was going through a time when I was having no luck getting my hair to grow.. I decided to try this product. My hair literally began to grow i can see the difference not to mention it smelled great and looked 10 times healthier! I recommend this product to anyone who wants to restore there hair back to their previous glory
Trina M.
Scarsdale, NY
I love this conditioner and the shampoo. I was badly in need of a haircut when I first tried this product. After I used it, my hair looked shiny and healthy (not like I desperately needed a haircut). I have naturally curly hair and the shampoo/conditioner combo did not weigh down my curls. It gave me just enough moisture to keep my hair smooth and my curls defined, without weighing it down. I def recommend!
Marcella O.
Virginia Beach, VA
I am very amazed with this product. I use it in conjunction with the Yes to Blueberries Shampoo and this combination has worked wonders on my hair in the past 2 months that I have been using it. This product has left my hair feeling soft and smooth without feeling gunky like other products did in the past.
Saisha B.
Love this conditioner! I use it with my Yes to Carrots Conditioner as winter dries my hair out horribly. I alternate to help hydrate and repair my hair and the other for my dry scalp. Can't go wrong with all natural products that aren't chocked full of chemicals. Even smells good too!

Lindsey E.
No chemicals, smells great, & it works well! The price point sure doesn't hurt either. I've spent $30+ on conditioners before that haven't worked nearly as well as this.
Heather M.
This conditioner not only smells good but leaves my hair feeling the way it should, like my hair. it's not greasy and doesn't weigh my hair down like most conditioners do.
Carly M.
Pekin, IL
Really good product. Love the way that it made my hair feel. You could definitely feel and see a difference in my hair after using a couple times!
Durba C.
I absolutely love this hair conditioner. It smells really nice, and leaves my hair very soft. I will definitely be repurchasing this.
Kristie k.
Niantic , CT
My favorite conditioner. It's not full of chemicals, it smells great and it moisturizes wonderfully. I also use it on my kids :)
Madi M.
Normal, IL
Does this product actually work? Wondering if it compares to anything higher end?