Yes To Blueberries Foaming Facial Cleanser uploaded by Michaela B.Yes To Blueberries Foaming Facial Cleanser uploaded by Nava S.Yes To Blueberries Foaming Facial Cleanser uploaded by Sheila M.

BY YES TO

This Natural Cleanser Has "Foam-m-g" Amounts Of Moisturizers And Antioxidants That Help Make Aging Skin (Or Just About Any Skin Type) Look And Feel Softer And Smoother.

Enriched With Chamomile And Glycerin For Added Moisture And Organic Blueberry Extract And Vitamin E For Their Beloved Antioxidant Benefits While You Lather Up! 97% Natural Paraben, Silicone Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Pop A Dollop Of This Foaming Face Wash Into Your Hand And Mix It With A Couple Drops Of Warm Water To Create A Light Lather. (Feel Free To Ooh And Aah At The Frothy, Creamy Goodness!) Massage Gently Onto Face Using Circular Motions, Then Rinse Away With Warm Water. Enjoy Your Berry Clean, Smooth And Conditioned Skin!

Water (Aqua), Sodium Coco-sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl Caprylate, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• How moisturizing would you say this product is? Do you ne...1 Answers
  • Who well does it remove makeup?3 Answers
  • What type of cleanser is good of mix to normal skin?1 Answers
Yes To Blueberries Foaming Facial Cleanser
  • "If you care about your face, this is a MUST have. I have sensitive and oily skin, so it's pretty difficult to find a product fits my needs. This is just amazing!" in 9 reviews
Ryoko M.
I managed to snag this on clearance at Target, and wish they still sold it! I love that it comes in a foaming dispenser- it's easy to pump out and spread, so you don't need a lot of product. It's very gentle, and my face doesn't feel stripped or too tight. I have dry skin, so it does feel a bit dry after hopping out of the shower, but I do like that it gives my face a clean feel.
Michaela B.
Mooresville, IN
I have been using this product for over a year now, I use it in the night time as the scents are soothing right before bed. The only complaints I have for the product is that it does not foam like expected or lather well and it is over priced Yes To Blueberries Foaming Facial Cleanser
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Just received this face wash and was excited to try it out. I don’t really get a blueberry smell from it, more so chamomile. It’s not a bad smell it just wasn’t what I was expecting. The formula is great and I love how easy it is to rinse off. It left my face feeling clean but not stripped. Wish it had a little more moisture to it however because I have dry skin.
Cynthia H.
This is one of the many daily cleansers that I use.  I have oily/combo skin and I am in my 30s so I needed something that addressed those concerns.  This is a great cleanser for those purposes and it never over dries my skin and seems to normalize my skin after using it.  My skin feels less oily after using it.
Jess P.
pueblo colorado
This is a very light cleanser. I use it in the morning because it’s not too harsh and the foam is very soft. I don’t notice any change when I use it. It’s very gentle so it’s great to use in the morning
mothership B.
Smells super nice and foams really easily. i use this every night as part of my skin care routine. this is really good to use with the oil as well as it makes your skin feel soft. For the price it has a great value. I will most likely continue to buy as it makes my face feel great. this is the oil i apply after:
Deanna D.
Los Angeles, CA
As any other foaming face cleansers, it is hard to find one that does not work, and this one does exactly what it should. I only need one try to wash off my make up. Regular dirt, regular mascara, and oils come off with ease. It does not irritate my sensitive skin. I recommend this, especially to teenagers. I wish i knew about the mild foaming face cleaners when i was a teen. Instead, i killed my face with harsh chemicals and Proactive that made my skin extra sensitive, thin, and pale.
Francie C.
Green Bay
I never foamed correctly. The smell was overwhelming of alcohol. I guess I assumed it would have some blueberry fragrance but perhaps the absence of fake smell is a good sign. But the soap texture was more like goo than foam. That being said, my red prone skin never had any issues with it.
Nava S.
Granger, IN
I love how light and fluffy this cleanser is. Foaming cleansers are one of my favorites 😍 This cleanser not only moisturizes your skin, but it also fights aging. I also love the smell of this! Blueberries are the best.
Nicole N.
I used this product and then lost it on a trip, I was really sad but I loved it! It was really soft and gentle on my skin. I used it after removing make up thoroughly so I don't know how strong it is as far as that goes. I would definetly try this again.
Katelyn C.
New Richland , MN
Who well does it remove makeup?
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
How moisturizing would you say this product is? Do you need to apply a moisturizer after use or is this sufficient itself?
jessica m l.
What type of cleanser is good of mix to normal skin?