Yes To Blueberries Fine Lines & Wrinkles Daily Repairing Moisturiser uploaded by Joanne C.

BY YES TO

Yes to Blueberries Daily Repairing Moisturiser is a powerful, non-greasy, daily moisturiser, which can be worn alone or over a layer of Intensive Skin Repair Serum.

It is formulated with organic cotton thistle, clinically proven to hydrate age damaged skin, and antioxidant-rich blueberries which help fight free radicals that can damage the skin’s surface. Get ready for some serious compliments!
In clinical tests: 81% saw smoother skin! 76% saw softer skin! 76% saw improved skin elasticity! % of users in self-evaluation in 28-day test
97% Natural
Formulated without Parabens, SLS & Silicones

How To Use:

Apply to face and neck after using Yes To Blueberries Smoothing Daily Cleanser, massaging in a circular motion. Follow with a dab of Yes To Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment for a fully fantastic facial.

Water (Aqua), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Ethyl Palmate, Onopordum Acanthium (Cotton Thistle) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sucrose Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol

Yes To Blueberries Fine Lines & Wrinkles Daily Repairing Moisturiser
  • "I love this product. I have a dry/ combination skin type and it is great. I like products that can help me combat my dry skin with out making my face feel greasy or oily and this product is perfect for that. I will most definitely be buying again as soon as I run out of this product!" in 6 reviews
Tisha D.
Palmdale, CA
Love this! It has helped so much! I have problems with red and dry areas on my face and this has moisturized my face and helped with redness. I have been using it for over a year. I used to use Lancome products, but switched after I went vegan. Now I look for cruelty free and vegan products. It is about $16 and the bottle lasts for a good bit. A little goes a long way. Yes To Blueberries Daily Repairing Moisturizer
Sarah W.
Greenville , SC
I love this product. It smells amazing and doesn't not leave your skin oily after applying. It is gentle on my sensitive skin. I purchased it at Target. I truly love all the Yes to products and would recommended them to any and everyone!
Kylie S.
lafayette
I love how soft this product leaves my skin feeling. It's very gentle and easy to use. I use mine daily! Smells great too. I found it at CVS and it's fairly inexpensive, so it's great for college.
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
I was so excited to get the serum and moisturizer YES TO BLUEBERRIES duo. I was expecting such wonderful superfood antioxidant results! So I cleansed and toned my skin like normal and then I put on YES TO BLUEBERRIES SERUM followed by YES TO BLUEBERRIES MOISTURIZER. The serum wasn't of serum consistency at all, it was thick and opaque like a moisturizer itself. Throughout the day my skin felt tacky, smothered and STICKY as if I had rubbed down with ACTUAL BLUEBERRIES. So dissatisfied. I will be saying NO TO YES TO Products from now on.
Amanda L.
Sioux Falls, SD
Living in the Midwest where it gets frigid temps outside, my skin gets very dry and dehydrated. I first used this product and by the 2nd use I could really tell a difference in my skin. My skin wasnt flaking or cracking and my makeup sat beautiful on top of this where I have had trouble in the past with foundation getting bunchy or cakey because of a Moisturizer that was too thick but this was not the case. I actually finished this product and that is rare for me. Would repurchase again!
Nathalie H.
Rockville, Maryland
I recently went to the beach which made my skin extremely dry and patchy and I decided to try out this moisturizer not only because I've heard good things about it but also because blueberries happen to be my favorite fruit and they have tons of antioxidants. I tried it out for 3 days and I could instantly see my skin replenishing again and it helped a lot with my cracked sunburnt skin which was fantastic. I would 10/10 recommend and would repurchase.
Rachel W.
Smells really good but goes on thick and too heavy for my skin.  Looks shiny after applying and never seems to dry, still shiny the next morning.  It didn't however bother my sensitive skin at all and caused no breakouts so that's a plus.  Probably wouldn't buy it again but will definitely use up before too long because it is a nice night moisturizer every now and then.
Adriana S.
Katy, TX
I have dry skin and I can say I enjoyed this product. I used it in the morning after I cleansed my face and before I applied my primer before foundation and it did a good job of moisturizing my skin. The only down side would be the scent. If you aren't a big fan of artificial blueberry scent I would stay away from this, but other then that, it's a great product!
Rachel G.
Whispering Pines, NC
I've really enjoys this facial moisturizer from Yesto. It completely met my expectations for the product, and kept me hydrated while giving me sun protection. I am a first time user of the product. I did enjoy the colorful packaging unique to this company. I would buy it again!
Alejandra S.
Fresno
I bought this product at target and they had a big selection of all of the yes to products. I loved the packaging the color is what caught my attention. This was my first time buying it and I will definitely buy again. If you want soft looking skin I would recommend it for you