BY YES TO

This gentle facial cleanser will make you say YES to Monday morning blueberries.
A gentle start to your skincare regime, this creamy cleanser is formulated with apple, which is rich in powerful antioxidants and natural alpha-hydroxy acids to help refresh and brighten skin, and lemon peel, a naturally-derived cleanser to help sweep away dirt and grime and brighten the skin. Mmmm….clean. Soft. Nice.
99% Natural

Formulated without Parabens, SLS & Silicones

How To Use:

Using warm water, massage cleanser into face. Rinse and enjoy that soft, gentle “oh-so-clean” feeling.

Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Glycerin, Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Wax, Phenethyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Vaccinium Cyanococcus Fruit Juice, Parfum, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract, Limonene, Linalool

• "
    This cleanser does not irritate my sensitive skin and dry skin. It smells really nice and cleans while also being moisturizing. Makes my skin feel moisturized (internally) and softer on the outside. Also has a great, light scent. My skin feels so soft after using it. I use the spin face brush at least once a day especially after removing makeup. " in 4 reviews
Claire P.
Little Rock
My skin feels so clean after I use this product. I love knowing that us has blueberries. The fruit makes me feel like Im feeding my face nutrients and other things that will make my skin better. This product is effective. It can be hard to wash off though.
Nicolette💗 M.
This is a good product love the smell so fresh leaves face feeling smooth I really don't use a lot of products on my face cause I'll break out fast but this is a good one
Jalm P.
Minneapolis , MN
I really liked this a product, my skin can flare up really easy but this product was very creamy gave a very good clean and add a nice brightness while providing nutrients and moisture so no flare ups. I would recommend to give this product and the rest of the products in this line a try and the smell is delightful.
Ashley H.
El Dorado Hills
Nice product! I really like this line but love this particular one quite a lot! It is moisturizing and I like that I'm using a product with fairly clean ingredients. I got mine from Target. I would recommend this to anyone and I will be purchasing it again myself.
Slime K.
Middletown
This product is awesome. It makes your skin feel soft and amazing. I for sure recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an amazing  skin product. I love this product so much. If I were you I would buy this. Try and you will probably love it.
Sarah B.
Abilene, TX
Keeps my skin moisturizer and feeling fresh. Always is effective and makes my skin glow. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a daily clenser. It's super gentle on your skin and is worth every penny I spent on the product!
Rachel F.
MI
Yes To Tomatoes is one of my favorite drug store brands. yes it did meet my expectations, especially for my dark circles. I bought it at cvs, very convenient. this was very effective for me. I will definitely buy it again. I thought it was worth it.
erin h.
Webster, TX
I love this product for many reasons! One being the fact that it is all natural and safe for my skin. Great value product. This brand is very informative and let's you know how the ingredients work for your skin. Available at Target. I would definitely recommend!
Madison J.
Works great on my oily skin and keeps my skin feeling refreshed all day! Gentle too! Not too expensive and will buy again as this is my first time using this. Packaging is adorable and nice for the price. Highly recommend!
Stephanie J.
Millinocket
I added this to my rotation because I've used other Yes To products in the past and had good results. It did just as well as the other, more expensive, face products I use. Will definitely keep this in my routine.