BY YES TO

Quick Absorbing, Nutrient Rich Formula To Use Morning And Night.

Return Your Skin To 22! Imagine (Really…close Your Eyes) A Face Oil That Provides Intense Moisturization, Absorbs Quickly And Won’t Clog Pores! Formulated With Organic Blueberries And L22, A Botanically Derived System Which Helps Deliver The Skin Lipid Profile Of A Healthy 22-year Old. We Couldn’t Believe It Either, But Seeing (Open Those Gorgeous Peepers) Is Believing! 98% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

After Cleansing With Your Favorite Yes To Cleanser, Massage 2-3 Drops Morning And Night Onto Cleansed Skin (Face And Neck). Massage Into Skin Until Fully Absorbed And Take On The Day Like The Yes Woman You Are!

Carthamus Tinctorius (Saffower) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Jojoba Oil/Macadamia Seed Oil Esters, Silica, Squalene, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Phytosterols, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Passiflora Edulis (Passion Fruit) Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

• Does this mix or layer well with sunscreen? 2 Answers
Pamela H.
Garden Grove, CA
Not sure how I first discovered Yes to Blueberries Face and Neck Oil, but I'm very happy I did! As I'm aging, my skin is getting drier. I used a moisturizer twice daily, but at night, I add the oil on top of the cream. And my skin is super hydrated. Plus, the scent is soothing and I think it helps me fall asleep faster (not sure about that, but I think so.)
Ashley H.
Plover, WI
Love this oil but can be a bit messy. I would recommend washing your pillowcases more often! Very beneficial and hydrating. The applicator is easy to apply as well! I would recommend this product!:) -Ashley
Kate F.
I loved YesTo Blueberries Face and Neck Oil. I use it at night after I've washed my face and in the morning my face feels refreshed. The oil doesn't leave a greasy texture or residue. It's light and refreshing! I would pair this item with another YesTo product to make a great skin care routine all in one! A bundle would be helpful for people looking to enhance their skin care routines, but need guidance!
Kate H.
Long Beach, CA
This oil is very thick and hard to distribute on the skin. When I opened it, the dropper didn't work and had to fix it myself, holding onto the oily dropper with a towel, causing me to waste product. It says it absorbs quickly but it didn't seem to do that with my skin. I use it as a last step to seal in my creams, lotions, and serums. Beware how much you dispense, try a drop or two and tap it in, or else your face will be an oil slick.
Rosa M.
Detroit, MI
Whenever I deeply scrub my face my skin gets dry patches mainly around my nose. This product is great for dry skin and it smells like blueberries too, even though i'm 24 and I don't really need anti-aging products. Overall, the product is great if you want a calming night oil to sleep with or to rehydrate your skin overnight and it doesnt sit too heavy or oily.
kassie o.
Clarksville, TN
i use this almost every morning and night ! it gives such a hydrating feel to my skin! at a decent price! i was about to buy it at walmart as well as ulta ! i've used this twice now , and i think i will be continuing to use it! i recommend this to anyone will sensitive skin that's also dry!
Christina G.
YONKERS
I WANTED TO LOVE THIS PRODUCT BUT IT WAS JUST OK. I WOULD USE IT BEFORE BED FOR EXTRA HYDRATION BUT IT WAS JUST TOO STICKY AND MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS WEARING A MASK. I WILL GIVE IT A THUMBS UP FOR THE SMELL AND NICE PACKAGING. I THINK THIS OIL WOUD BE GREAT FOR SOMEONE WITH DRY SKIN.
Lynn W.
Frisco, TX
This made my face skin break out horribly, which could be just me as I have rather sensitive skin but I use it on my hands and legs during winter when my skin is begging for hydration and it works well. In the summertime, I mix it with my lotion once a week to get a nice glow.
Katie S.
Honolulu, HI
The Yes To brand is an amazing brand for your dollar, it gives you good quality skincare at a great value, the Blueberries Face and Neck oil hydrates your skin without feeling greasy. I would recommend it for anyone with dry skin, If you have normal skin you can use it as a hydration booster 1-2 times a week.
Joslyn M.
Sulphur Springs
I do like this product and use it twice a day, for the most part, but do not use the 3 to 4 drops that is recommended. It can make your skin look oily,even if you have dry skin. A little goes along way.
Sophia L.
Does this mix or layer well with sunscreen?

Kohl's