BY YES TO

Yes To Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment Is A Powerful Way To Say Yes To Gorgeous, Youthful Peepers, And Can Be Used In The Morning (Along With Daily Repairing Moisturizer), Or Before You Go To Bed (Along With Deep Wrinkle Night Cream).

The Formula Blends Paracress Flower To Reduce Fine Lines, Anti-oxident Rich Blueberries And Skin-softening Beeswax. Get Ready To Wink And Be Carded! Proven To: Clinically Proven To Increase Moisturization Around The Eyes!* 95% User Satisfaction An Efficacy Data!* Skin Elasticity Improvements In 28 Days!* 95% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only. *% Of Users In Self-evaluation In 28-day Test

How To Use:

Using Ring Finger, Dab A Small Amount Around Eyes And Orbital Bone Twice A Day To Combat Those Pesky Fine Lines.

Water (Aqua), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sucrose Stearate, Spilanthes Acmella (Paracress) Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Beeswax, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone.
*certified Organic Ingredient

• I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'al...3 Answers
  • How long did it take to notice that this product actually worked?1 Answers
  • I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this produc...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "It's one of those rare eye creams that has mastered the "thick but lightweight" consistency that is so hard to come by these days." in 2 reviews
  • "just started using it so will see how i feel about it in a few weeks" in 1 review
  • "However, I've been using this product for over 2 months and haven't seen much of a difference in my fine lines." in 1 review
Lis H.
I tried this quite a while ago and it was really just 'eh'. It moisturized my under eye decently but didn't do a great job. It took a while to really sink in to the point where I'd have to rub it in, something I really try NOT to do to that area of my face.
The biggest issue was applying makeup on my face after using this. This could be completely absorbed into my face and I could apply makeup hours later and it still managed to make my makeup look awful! It'd make my makeup clump up strangely and break up around the areas I applied this cream. I'd have to wash my face all over again. I don't recommend this if you wear makeup regularly.
Jessica D.
Mason, MI
I bought this product when looking for a more affordable eye cream to use. I liked the idea of firming my skin and using natural ingredients in the process. While this may be a good product for some people it wasn’t a good fit for me. I really disliked the smell and overall didn’t see much of change around my eyes. I do think it help with moisturizing, but overall I wasn’t impressed.
ashlee w.
I wanted to like this product, but it burned my eyes so bad I had to return it. Yes to Carrots is a wonderful line, with great ingredients. This eye cream wasn't too expensive, but I was obviously disappointed. I thought being a more natural line my sensitive skin would enjoy this, but alas this is a hard pass.
Amanda Tini M.
Reno, NV
As a plant-based eater, I am partial to trying plant-based products out to see if they perform as well as many of the popular products on the market.  I used this cream-like product for 4 weeks under and beside me eyes.  Applied before bed, I saw a visible difference each morning, likely due to rest and hydration.  I wouldn't say that there was a dramatic difference or reversal of my aging signs, but I think it was wonderful for hydration and maintenance, without slathering on fancy-named chemical-riddled creams that promise magic.  The smell is mild and semi-sweet, and dissipates soon after application.
Aimie H.
This was my first product from Yes To.

The eye cream is slightly better than a 3-star product, but I don’t think it quite deserves 4 stars.

For the good features, I appreciate the gentle ingredients and the lack of scent, as well as the pump style packaging for cleanliness.

However, I’m not so sure about its “eye firming” qualities. It claims to improve skin elasticity in 4 weeks if you follow the directions, which says to use twice a day. I’ve been using it for about 2-3 weeks on/off once before bed, so that may be a reason why. I’m also 20 years old with no wrinkles.

I bought this product with the intent of reaping long term benefits but this seems to be a product intended for short term use.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
I am still trying to figure this product out. I feel like it works and I do notice a difference but I need to make sure I am actually seeing improvement. Sometimes I seem to get little bumps when I use this, but it's nothing that is terrible or hurts. I do like this, but will continue to see if I truly see results
Cristina A.
My eyes looks a lot less puff and sunken in. I really enjoy this product. It’s not heavy or too creamy and it feels so nice. It can be used in the AM and PM. I can already see the difference under my eyes :)Yes To Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment
April H.
New York
I think something that goes in this brand’s stuff just really disagrees with my skin, but this cream kind of burned under my eye area when applied. I washed it off and it went away, but when I tried again on a fresh face with no makeup a few days later, the same thing happened.
Catherine D.
Kingston
This is a great product because it keeps the skin around my eyes soft and smooth. It seems to have some firming qualities but not so much that your skin feels right. I like the natural ingredients this company uses in their products.
sarah g.
Sacramento, CA
I have been trying this product out for about 3 months now. The container is a nice size for the price and how little you need for application. I bought it at target but they usually have it even at Marshalls too I've noticed. I like it enough to keep using it until its gone but i can't say I've seen a huge difference in my under eye. It is moisturizing, but nothing significant. And didn't really age defy, not that i expected it to. But for the price, its nice.
Courtney J.
Decatur, AL
I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'all thing about it??
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
Would you ladies recommend for dark circles and hydrating under eyes?
Single G.
lakewood, oh
Does this work for undereye circles? Is it drying? How does it compare to other drugstore eye creams?
MARLEN A.
South Ogden , UT
Does this product actually firm the under eye area? I have a product I like for brightening but need something for firming.
DIANA Z.
New Berlin
I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this product work well for that?