BY YES TO

Yes To Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment Is A Powerful Way To Say Yes To Gorgeous, Youthful Peepers, And Can Be Used In The Morning (Along With Daily Repairing Moisturizer), Or Before You Go To Bed (Along With Deep Wrinkle Night Cream).

The Formula Blends Paracress Flower To Reduce Fine Lines, Anti-oxident Rich Blueberries And Skin-softening Beeswax. Get Ready To Wink And Be Carded! Proven To: Clinically Proven To Increase Moisturization Around The Eyes!* 95% User Satisfaction An Efficacy Data!* Skin Elasticity Improvements In 28 Days!* 95% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only. *% Of Users In Self-evaluation In 28-day Test

How To Use:

Using Ring Finger, Dab A Small Amount Around Eyes And Orbital Bone Twice A Day To Combat Those Pesky Fine Lines.

Water (Aqua), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sucrose Stearate, Spilanthes Acmella (Paracress) Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Beeswax, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone.

• I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what...3 Answers
  • How long did it take to notice that this product actually...1 Answers
  • I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does thi...2 Answers
Yes To Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment
  • "It's one of those rare eye creams that has mastered the "thick but lightweight" consistency that is so hard to come by these days." in 2 reviews
  • "However, I've been using this product for over 2 months and haven't seen much of a difference in my fine lines." in 1 review
  • "just started using it so will see how i feel about it in a few weeks" in 1 review
Lis H.
I tried this quite a while ago and it was really just 'eh'. It moisturized my under eye decently but didn't do a great job. It took a while to really sink in to the point where I'd have to rub it in, something I really try NOT to do to that area of my face.
The biggest issue was applying makeup on my face after using this. This could be completely absorbed into my face and I could apply makeup hours later and it still managed to make my makeup look awful! It'd make my makeup clump up strangely and break up around the areas I applied this cream. I'd have to wash my face all over again. I don't recommend this if you wear makeup regularly.
Moira M.
San Francisco, CA
I got this after a friend highly recommended the product to me. I ordered off of amazon. It has a gentle scent and a medium consistency for a firming cream. I would apply this before I fell asleep for the night and again in the morning before putting my makeup on for work (I would usually do this first thing so it had some time to absorb before I started with my makeup application). There was definitely a notable difference to my eyes. I was expecting bags to be removed but that’s not the case, but I was still surprised that because my undereye area was firmer that the bags did not look as dark or dramatic. I will most likely purchase this again. It’s a great deal with easy application and noticeable results
ashlee w.
I wanted to like this product, but it burned my eyes so bad I had to return it. Yes to Carrots is a wonderful line, with great ingredients. This eye cream wasn't too expensive, but I was obviously disappointed. I thought being a more natural line my sensitive skin would enjoy this, but alas this is a hard pass.
Amanda Tini M.
Reno, NV
As a plant-based eater, I am partial to trying plant-based products out to see if they perform as well as many of the popular products on the market.  I used this cream-like product for 4 weeks under and beside me eyes.  Applied before bed, I saw a visible difference each morning, likely due to rest and hydration.  I wouldn't say that there was a dramatic difference or reversal of my aging signs, but I think it was wonderful for hydration and maintenance, without slathering on fancy-named chemical-riddled creams that promise magic.  The smell is mild and semi-sweet, and dissipates soon after application.
Aimie H.
This was my first product from Yes To.

The eye cream is slightly better than a 3-star product, but I don’t think it quite deserves 4 stars.

For the good features, I appreciate the gentle ingredients and the lack of scent, as well as the pump style packaging for cleanliness.

However, I’m not so sure about its “eye firming” qualities. It claims to improve skin elasticity in 4 weeks if you follow the directions, which says to use twice a day. I’ve been using it for about 2-3 weeks on/off once before bed, so that may be a reason why. I’m also 20 years old with no wrinkles.

I bought this product with the intent of reaping long term benefits but this seems to be a product intended for short term use.
Olivia E.
Simpsonville, SC
I used this product years ago in an attempt to get rid of dark eye circles. Blueberries are known to help with varicose veins and poor circulation, so I was using it under my eyes because I was wondering if it'd help my tiny veins and arteries under my eyes and or help the skin so it wouldn't be so blue and fragile. I didn't see much of a change, but it did smell and feel nice. I also didn't use it long enough to see a difference, so that could have been a factor. My dark eye circles may also be genetic, so there may be nothing I can do about them. I'd give this product a shot again though, especially since it's not that expensive Yes To Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment
Ally M.
Albany, OR
This product gets extremely gummy and doesn’t really set into the skin. You can’t wear any other facial products with it because it just makes little gummy balls and falls off. I was really disappointed because I love the brand but I did not love the product. I would not buy again.
amanda h.
Westminster, CO
First off, this smells so good! I also really love the packaging, I always love when products have pumps! This kept my eyes super hydrated and I do feel like it firmed them a bit! I definitely would say it was more hydrating than anything!
Jessica C.
Orlando, FL
I love Yes To Brand . This forming eye cream was smooth and smells amazing. I used it every night before I go to bed. Really helps if you have bags under your eyes as well. I mixed mine with Sweet Almond Oil because it helps prevent bags.
Madi N.
Johnstown, OH
I love this product. Being a new mom I’m not typically one that has time for face masks but this is so easy, there’s not way you could say no. It’s super easy and effective. I highly recommend these to any parent that needs a skin boost.
Courtney J.
Decatur, AL
I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'all thing about it??
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
Would you ladies recommend for dark circles and hydrating under eyes?
Single G.
Lakewood, OH
Does this work for undereye circles? Is it drying? How does it compare to other drugstore eye creams?
MARLEN A.
South Ogden , UT
Does this product actually firm the under eye area? I have a product I like for brightening but need something for firming.
DIANA Z.
New Berlin
I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this product work well for that?