BY YES TO

A clinically proven intense night cream to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Formulated with Wild Acacia, to help reduce wrinkle depth and appearance, and a blend of natural fruit alpha hydroxy acids to add moisture and ‘plump’ skin. Let us do the wrinkle-fighting, time-erasing work while you sleep.
PROVEN TO: Reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles in 7 days! Significantly improve skin hydration in 7 days.
98% Natural
Formulated without Parabens, SLS & Silicones

How To Use:

Once clean, smooth a thin layer of this Deep Wrinkle Night Cream on skin. Last step…sleep. You’ve earned it!

Water, Vaccinium Cyanococcus (Blueberry) Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunfower) Seed Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry)Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Ethyl Palmate*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Saccharum Of?cinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Cetearyl Glucoside, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydrolyzed Rhizobian Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sucrose Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponables, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate, Jojoba Esters, Limonene, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenethyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, Cholecalciferol, Dl-Alpha Tocopherol, Phytonadione, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Geraniol, Citronellol, Fragrance

Yes To Blueberries Deep Wrinkle Night Cream
  • "I like this night cream a lot, it is very moisturizing on my dry skin. The only problem is my husband hates the smell of it so I've gone back to using something else that doesn't offend his senses." in 5 reviews
  • "The Blueberry line of YES! Is the best to me. I have very sensitive skin, & normally any creams, lotions, or facial products break me out badly. However not this line, its amazing and also smells great! Its so light, not oily, and actually works! I feel like we all search forever for good products that actually work, & this does. Wrinkle lines have disappeared, & my smile lines by my eyes are gone. You have to try this if you have sensitive skin, and are tired of searching for products that actually work. The search is over this is what you've been looking for." in 5 reviews
Kristin K.
Parkton , MD
This night cream is the thinnest I have ever used. Know that going in, and you'll probably have a better experience with it. I don't mind this night cream, however it costs so much more than other drug store night creams, and I don't think it's worth it. It isn't as natural as people seem to think, and they charge way more than I feel this product is worth. If you have the money to waste, and the knowledge that it applies incredibly thin, you'll be fine using this night cream.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I bought this as a back up night cream to keep at my boyfriends house. I don’t use it often but am pleased enough with it. When applying I feel a refreshing tingle but in a non irritating way. I feel like my skin looks refreshed in the morning. I like this product but am not in love.
Lauren B.
Clermont
I love this stuff, it moisturizes so well and it smells good. I put this on the places i have fine lines like under my eyes, forehead, and my smile line areas, and it works well, but i haven’t seen and help in the lines.
Deja W.
Hydrating as f! This one definitely smells better than the rest. This gave me a nice glow, but wrinkle repair wise i did not see very much results. It’s good for the price and i would buy again if i had to because it does give a nice glow the following morning. It’s really thick, and that’s what i like
Whenyousayitlikethat s.
The scent was awesome but it was a learning process with how much cream to use. It was very thin and spread around alot, I expected a thicker cream by the looks of it. I felt it made my skin feel heavy and wet, like it took a long time to soak in. I only purchased it once.
Miss J.
I have been using this since 2012 when I was 20 years old. Yes, I know I'm still young and everyone says.. "you're so young.. you don't need to use wrinkle cream.. you don't have wrinkles." Yes I know, but I'm all about prevention. I've noticed I don't have wrinkles and I continue to get compliments that I don't look like in turning 25. I use this along with Blue Copper 5 age body and lift. What I do I wash my face with clean and clear, then Cetaphil, and then the yes to berries deep night wrinkle cream. What I do I lather it all over my face and neck too and put a really generous amount until my face looks a little bit white and I do this before I sleep so in the morning my face absorbs all the lotion. When I wake up I literally feel like I just had a mini face lift and my face is super hydrated! The yes to berries deep night wrinkle cream also doubles as my mosturizer too. Love this product!!!! This is a such a good wrinkle cream because it is also all natural! Personally, this product has helped me age gracefully! I know I'm only turning 25, but I always receive compliments saying I do not not look like I'm turning 25. When I was in my undergrad my professor said I look 16 without make up. I know this review is really long, but I want to express how much I love this product and will tell everyone about this product!
Melissa W.
Olathe, KS
This was great the first like three times. I'm not sure if it settled but after the fourth time it was kind of just like putting on old lotion. It starts to turn yellow maybe from vitamin c?
But overall I wouldn't recommend and am not crazy about yes to in general.
Mia V.
Holland, MI
This crime is great to every night use. It smells
Good and is not a super greasy formula. I do not see any immediate effects from using this product, but I am willing to continue trying it.
Kayley G.
University Pk, PA
I love how soothing this is for sensitive skin. It gives such a cooling affect! I love how it is all clean products. The only reason it doesn’t get five stars is because it is quite thick on the skin and I don’t love that feeling.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.