BY YES TO

Formulated with Wild Acacia - Clinically Proven to Plump and Diminish Wrinkles. Clinically proven to immediately reduce the look of fine lines & wrinkles. Immediately plumps & firms the skin*. Free of petroleum & SLS. Paraben-free, naturally! 99% Natural product. Key Ingredients. Blueberries are rich in anti-oxidants such as vitamin C & anthocyanins to help fight the formation of free radicals that can damage the skin s micr.

• Has anyone noticed results while using this product?1 Answers
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
I was hesitant to purchase another moisturizer because I thought my daily/nightly facial moisturizer was enough. I am so glad I tried this!You put a tiny, tiny amount on your hand at night and rub it in. It doesn’t leave an oily residue and it absorbed quickly. The next morning you can tell a huge difference. This moisturizes your face in ways others just can’t. I only put three stars because the blueberry scent can get old after a while.Yes To Blueberries Deep Wrinkle Night Cream
Anastasiya Y.
Asheville, NC
Very moistursing. Keeps my face hydrated. Under makeup this allows my face to have a natural glow. It smells really good. I only use it occansionlally. It is very gently on the face and help my breakouts heal. I wouod recommend it to people who a looking for gentle deep moistusing lotions.
macey b.
this product gave me mixed emotions. i think i was expecting a lot more out of it from what my friends were saying; assuring me it was the best. i put it on & the product itself smelt amazing & felt amazing on my skin, but after the fact, nothing felt much different. (i continued applying nightly for 3 weeks straight).
Elizabeth M.
Lynchburg
Great product! I loved how it felt on my skin and could see results easily. I would definitely consider repurchasing. After wanting to try a new wrinkle product, this one for sure met my needs. Not to mention it comes from an awesome brand! 10/10 recommend.
Kelsey Q.
Yes to Blueberries Deep Wrinkle Filler is a great, light product for your night time skin care routine.  This product stays on all night, and adds hydration around your eye area.  I'm on my second bottle of this product and will continue using it!
Beth M.
Wilmington, NC
Keeps my under eyes hydrated, but I haven't noticed any dramatic changes in dark circles. Packaging is great, love that it's a pump and not a pot. Will buy again for price and hydration.
Simone L.
Chula Vista , CA
Definitely after a while you start to notice a change . I bought it from target . It meet my moms expectations on her wrinkles . Very good price not expensive too . I would buy it again for her it it really does work .
Amy A.
El monte
I used this product because I have really bad under eye bags and lines and this product was perfect for them! Smells great and have amazing ingredients too! I was completely satisfied!
Lexi B.
Willington, CT
I don't have wrinkles yet but I love this for my under eyes. It smells amazing and is a good deep moisturizer that leaked my under eyes feeling fresh and awake in the morning.
Shawnae S.
Love the smell and that it's all natural. I also purchased the overnight moisturizer in the same scent and I don't have to use much to get moisturized results. It's a little on the pricey side but much worth it for it's natural ingredients.
Gabrielle M.
Fort Collins, CO
Has anyone noticed results while using this product?