Yes To Blueberries Day Moisturiser 50ml - Blueberries uploaded by Joanne C.

BY YES TO

Daily Repairing Moisturiser by Yes To Blueberries Non-greasy formula hydrates age damaged skin Enriched with organic cotton thistle Anti-oxidant rich blueberries help fight free radicals Product size: 50ml see more...

member-f5df7
This provides incredible moisture for you face and leaves your skin feeling incredibly refreshed and amazing!
Kristal J.
I love this moisturizer iits not too heavy for my face and it lasts for hours after applying it.
Jessica P.
Like this product. smells nice. Makes my skin smooth and soft. Makes my skin feel slightly oily.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Me encanta como me deja la piel, es muy buen producto y definitivamente lo recomiendo!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Jessica M.
Bountiful, UT
Love this product for the most part! It moisturizes fairly well and has a nice scent!
Nicholl I.
Sittingbourne , Kent
I really like the yes to range. It is easy to get hold of and I got mine at boots. This smells amazing and it did do what it claimed but I just much prefer their Cucumber range as it suits my skin better.
Samira G.
fountain valley
Love this product it works really well and definitely was up to my expectations , the price is An okay price
Lily R.
Divine for the skin and smells amazing. When I used on my skin it felt lusciously plump!