Yes To Blueberries Day Moisturiser 50ml - Blueberries uploaded by Joanne C.

BY YES TO

Daily Repairing Moisturiser by Yes To Blueberries Non-greasy formula hydrates age damaged skin Enriched with organic cotton thistle Anti-oxidant rich blueberries help fight free radicals Product size: 50ml see more...

Amanda F.
This mosturizer sinks into my skin so quickly and smells amazing. I love that it has good for you ingredients that and that they are cruelty free.
Elizabeth V.
Hawthorne
This is product always went on so beautifully. I am a very picky person when it comes to products for my face but this I recommend 100%
Heather s.
Alabaster, AL
I wasn't crazy about this. It had sunscreen in it and felt jusst like sunscreen on my skin. Didn't absorb well, and slightly greasy.
Sophia C.
Parkland, FL
I like this brand but I like this product also it's really nice and it feels really good on my face it helps with my skin issues
perla c.
HOUSTON, TX
This is a great daily moisturizer. Loved the way it makes my skin feel. It smells great, feels good and doesn't make me break out
Ashley M.
Lowville, NY
I love yes to products. This one works great, smells great and leaves my skin feeling amazing. I would recommend it to anyone
Emily D.
Fultondale
I love this moisturizer. It has such a nice, mild smell and feels so silky. Isn't greasy and doesn't make my makeup run.
Karina R.
Orlando, FL
Great moisturizer! Keeps you refreshed and doesn't make you feel dry. Very hydrating. I would advise you to get !
Nina M.
Plainfield
Love this stuff!! Works wonders and its cruelty free!! Has a great texture and makes your skin feel years younger
Jayah D.
North Miami
Smells abosoutelty amazing! I've used this product for about a month and my skin is so smooth. Great product.