Yes To Blueberries Day Moisturiser 50ml - Blueberries uploaded by Joanne C.

BY YES TO

Daily Repairing Moisturiser by Yes To Blueberries Non-greasy formula hydrates age damaged skin Enriched with organic cotton thistle Anti-oxidant rich blueberries help fight free radicals Product size: 50ml see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
TIFFANY S.
I enjoy this product, even if it's not my daily choice as of now. The ONLY reason it's not my daily choice, is because my eyes have become drier recently, and I suppose due to the dry patches, the texture just sticks to them and doesn't absorb. Weird enough, just doesn't work with my skin right now. If my eyes were normal again, this product would be fabulous! When it was fine, it went on smooth, soft, and made my eyes feel supple! Woke up feeling hydrated and less puffy too :) thanks!
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
I was so excited to get the serum and moisturizer YES TO BLUEBERRIES duo. I was expecting such wonderful superfood antioxidant results! So I cleansed and toned my skin like normal and then I put on YES TO BLUEBERRIES SERUM followed by YES TO BLUEBERRIES MOISTURIZER. The serum wasn't of serum consistency at all, it was thick and opaque like a moisturizer itself. Throughout the day my skin felt tacky, smothered and STICKY as if I had rubbed down with ACTUAL BLUEBERRIES. So dissatisfied. I will be saying NO TO YES TO Products from now on.
ⓐⓤⓑⓡⓔⓨ⚡️ S.
Wallingford, PA
Sticky but works well. Honestly would be apart of my routine if it wasn't so sticky! It smells ok and works well. Fruity and could see it causing breakouts to sensitive skin
Amanda L.
Sioux Falls, SD
Living in the Midwest where it gets frigid temps outside, my skin gets very dry and dehydrated. I first used this product and by the 2nd use I could really tell a difference in my skin. My skin wasnt flaking or cracking and my makeup sat beautiful on top of this where I have had trouble in the past with foundation getting bunchy or cakey because of a Moisturizer that was too thick but this was not the case. I actually finished this product and that is rare for me. Would repurchase again!
Nathalie H.
Rockville, Maryland
I recently went to the beach which made my skin extremely dry and patchy and I decided to try out this moisturizer not only because I've heard good things about it but also because blueberries happen to be my favorite fruit and they have tons of antioxidants. I tried it out for 3 days and I could instantly see my skin replenishing again and it helped a lot with my cracked sunburnt skin which was fantastic. I would 10/10 recommend and would repurchase.
Rachel G.
Whispering Pines, NC
I've really enjoys this facial moisturizer from Yesto. It completely met my expectations for the product, and kept me hydrated while giving me sun protection. I am a first time user of the product. I did enjoy the colorful packaging unique to this company. I would buy it again!
Alejandra S.
Fresno
I bought this product at target and they had a big selection of all of the yes to products. I loved the packaging the color is what caught my attention. This was my first time buying it and I will definitely buy again. If you want soft looking skin I would recommend it for you
Theresa W.
Blue Ridge, TX
I enjoyed this moisturizer. I actually enjoy the yes to blueberries line. The moisturizer was good, and it kept my skin hydrated; however, I didn't notice a big difference in my wrinkles. I would probably use this again.
jensen g.
cortland, OH
Very high quality!! I love how smooth this makes my face look and feel!!(: I recommend this to many of my friends. Not my absolute favorite but it's definitely up there!
Caylin  F.
Bowersville, OH
Really great for my oily skin! Wasn't to slick, not to dry! The packaging was travel friendly! The smell was kind of strong, I got past that though, over all a good product!