Yes To Blueberries Day Moisturiser 50ml - Blueberries uploaded by Joanne C.

BY YES TO

Daily Repairing Moisturiser by Yes To Blueberries Non-greasy formula hydrates age damaged skin Enriched with organic cotton thistle Anti-oxidant rich blueberries help fight free radicals Product size: 50ml see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Ali P.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It smells so good and I really think it's a reasonable moisturizer. I also love that it doesn't have a bunch of harsh chemicals. I have super dry skin and this totally helps. I use this regularly.
TIFFANY S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this product, even if it's not my daily choice as of now. The ONLY reason it's not my daily choice, is because my eyes have become drier recently, and I suppose due to the dry patches, the texture just sticks to them and doesn't absorb. Weird enough, just doesn't work with my skin right now. If my eyes were normal again, this product would be fabulous! When it was fine, it went on smooth, soft, and made my eyes feel supple! Woke up feeling hydrated and less puffy too :) thanks!
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited to get the serum and moisturizer YES TO BLUEBERRIES duo. I was expecting such wonderful superfood antioxidant results! So I cleansed and toned my skin like normal and then I put on YES TO BLUEBERRIES SERUM followed by YES TO BLUEBERRIES MOISTURIZER. The serum wasn't of serum consistency at all, it was thick and opaque like a moisturizer itself. Throughout the day my skin felt tacky, smothered and STICKY as if I had rubbed down with ACTUAL BLUEBERRIES. So dissatisfied. I will be saying NO TO YES TO Products from now on.
Amanda L.
Sioux Falls, SD
Living in the Midwest where it gets frigid temps outside, my skin gets very dry and dehydrated. I first used this product and by the 2nd use I could really tell a difference in my skin. My skin wasnt flaking or cracking and my makeup sat beautiful on top of this where I have had trouble in the past with foundation getting bunchy or cakey because of a Moisturizer that was too thick but this was not the case. I actually finished this product and that is rare for me. Would repurchase again!
Nathalie H.
Rockville, Maryland
I recently went to the beach which made my skin extremely dry and patchy and I decided to try out this moisturizer not only because I've heard good things about it but also because blueberries happen to be my favorite fruit and they have tons of antioxidants. I tried it out for 3 days and I could instantly see my skin replenishing again and it helped a lot with my cracked sunburnt skin which was fantastic. I would 10/10 recommend and would repurchase.
Seda D.
orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff really worked great for my skin! I have a really reallllyyy dry tzone and my cheeks and chin can get so flaky with the weather changing and this helped me so much. It's not on the expensice side either. I love blueberries too because they're so full of health for your insides and this makes them great for your outsides too!
Rachel G.
Whispering Pines, NC
I've really enjoys this facial moisturizer from Yesto. It completely met my expectations for the product, and kept me hydrated while giving me sun protection. I am a first time user of the product. I did enjoy the colorful packaging unique to this company. I would buy it again!
Alejandra S.
Fresno
I bought this product at target and they had a big selection of all of the yes to products. I loved the packaging the color is what caught my attention. This was my first time buying it and I will definitely buy again. If you want soft looking skin I would recommend it for you
Blessing O.
I got this moisturizer as a gift from a friend. The day I tried it, it felt light but also like it did the job well for me. The next morning I woke up wit bumps all over my face. It must have been the fragrance it was a bit too strong. I was quite disappointed with this product yet I wouldn't recommend it to people with sensitive skin such as myself.
username123 S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite brands! This product was awesome! I have bought it twice. I will definitely be buying this again! It was a great value for the price and was very effective it cleaned my face and made it smooth! I have recommend it to my friend sm my times