Yes To Blueberries Day Moisturiser 50ml - Blueberries uploaded by Joanne C.

BY YES TO

Daily Repairing Moisturiser by Yes To Blueberries Non-greasy formula hydrates age damaged skin Enriched with organic cotton thistle Anti-oxidant rich blueberries help fight free radicals Product size: 50ml see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Rachel W.
Smells really good but goes on thick and too heavy for my skin.  Looks shiny after applying and never seems to dry, still shiny the next morning.  It didn't however bother my sensitive skin at all and caused no breakouts so that's a plus.  Probably wouldn't buy it again but will definitely use up before too long because it is a nice night moisturizer every now and then.
Adriana S.
Katy, TX
I have dry skin and I can say I enjoyed this product. I used it in the morning after I cleansed my face and before I applied my primer before foundation and it did a good job of moisturizing my skin. The only down side would be the scent. If you aren't a big fan of artificial blueberry scent I would stay away from this, but other then that, it's a great product!
Seda D.
orlando, FL
This stuff really worked great for my skin! I have a really reallllyyy dry tzone and my cheeks and chin can get so flaky with the weather changing and this helped me so much. It's not on the expensice side either. I love blueberries too because they're so full of health for your insides and this makes them great for your outsides too!
Blessing O.
I got this moisturizer as a gift from a friend. The day I tried it, it felt light but also like it did the job well for me. The next morning I woke up wit bumps all over my face. It must have been the fragrance it was a bit too strong. I was quite disappointed with this product yet I wouldn't recommend it to people with sensitive skin such as myself.
username123 S.
This is one of my favorite brands! This product was awesome! I have bought it twice. I will definitely be buying this again! It was a great value for the price and was very effective it cleaned my face and made it smooth! I have recommend it to my friend sm my times
Morgan T.
Burley , ID
I love this product. I have a dry/ combination skin type and it is great. I like products that can help me combat my dry skin with out making my face feel greasy or oily and this product is perfect for that. I will most definitely be buying again as soon as I run out of this product!
Sarah H.
Greenville , SC
I love this product. It smells amazing and doesn't not leave your skin oily after applying. It is gentle on my sensitive skin. I purchased it at Target. I truly love all the Yes to products and would recommended them to any and everyone!
Allie K.
Hamtramck
I love this so much. Super easy to locate, I get mine from Target. I'm as soft as butter all day long after using this moisturizer. It's a great price and also smells yummy. Will definitely buy again. Yes To Blueberries Day Moisturiser 50ml - Blueberries
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
I love Yes to products and this is one of my favorites. It makes my face feel so soft. The packaging looks very clean, and nice. Bought because I’m addicted to moisturizers. Smells great! I recommend it to all of my friends!
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
I wouldn't say it does the best job but it gets the job done. Sometimes it does make my skin itchy and not hydrate at all. I bought this item st target as the blueberry part got my attention. Maybe it will work for others