Yes To Blueberries Day Moisturiser 50ml - Blueberries uploaded by Joanne C.

BY YES TO

Daily Repairing Moisturiser by Yes To Blueberries Non-greasy formula hydrates age damaged skin Enriched with organic cotton thistle Anti-oxidant rich blueberries help fight free radicals Product size: 50ml see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Tisha D.
Palmdale, CA
Love this! It has helped so much! I have problems with red and dry areas on my face and this has moisturized my face and helped with redness. I have been using it for over a year. I used to use Lancome products, but switched after I went vegan. Now I look for cruelty free and vegan products. It is about $16 and the bottle lasts for a good bit. A little goes a long way. Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Daily Repairing Moisturizer
Sarah H.
Greenville, SC
I love this product. It smells amazing and doesn't not leave your skin oily after applying. It is gentle on my sensitive skin. I purchased it at Target. I truly love all the Yes to products and would recommended them to any and everyone!
Allie K.
Hamtramck
I love this so much. Super easy to locate, I get mine from Target. I'm as soft as butter all day long after using this moisturizer. It's a great price and also smells yummy. Will definitely buy again. Yes To Blueberries Day Moisturiser 50ml - Blueberries
Haley H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I️ absolutely love this moisturizer. It keeps your skin feeling hydrated without being too heavy and leaving your skin oily. This is the first time I️ have used it but I️ will definitely purchase it again.
Leslie A.
Salinas, CA
Everyone needs a good moisturizer in their life and this is a great one, a big part of this moisturizer is that it has sunscreen and also it has really good ingredients ❤ worka great I love it
Kylie S.
lafayette
I love how soft this product leaves my skin feeling. It's very gentle and easy to use. I use mine daily! Smells great too. I found it at CVS and it's fairly inexpensive, so it's great for college.
TIFFANY S.
I enjoy this product, even if it's not my daily choice as of now. The ONLY reason it's not my daily choice, is because my eyes have become drier recently, and I suppose due to the dry patches, the texture just sticks to them and doesn't absorb. Weird enough, just doesn't work with my skin right now. If my eyes were normal again, this product would be fabulous! When it was fine, it went on smooth, soft, and made my eyes feel supple! Woke up feeling hydrated and less puffy too :) thanks!
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
I was so excited to get the serum and moisturizer YES TO BLUEBERRIES duo. I was expecting such wonderful superfood antioxidant results! So I cleansed and toned my skin like normal and then I put on YES TO BLUEBERRIES SERUM followed by YES TO BLUEBERRIES MOISTURIZER. The serum wasn't of serum consistency at all, it was thick and opaque like a moisturizer itself. Throughout the day my skin felt tacky, smothered and STICKY as if I had rubbed down with ACTUAL BLUEBERRIES. So dissatisfied. I will be saying NO TO YES TO Products from now on.
Amanda L.
Sioux Falls, SD
Living in the Midwest where it gets frigid temps outside, my skin gets very dry and dehydrated. I first used this product and by the 2nd use I could really tell a difference in my skin. My skin wasnt flaking or cracking and my makeup sat beautiful on top of this where I have had trouble in the past with foundation getting bunchy or cakey because of a Moisturizer that was too thick but this was not the case. I actually finished this product and that is rare for me. Would repurchase again!
Nathalie H.
Rockville, Maryland
I recently went to the beach which made my skin extremely dry and patchy and I decided to try out this moisturizer not only because I've heard good things about it but also because blueberries happen to be my favorite fruit and they have tons of antioxidants. I tried it out for 3 days and I could instantly see my skin replenishing again and it helped a lot with my cracked sunburnt skin which was fantastic. I would 10/10 recommend and would repurchase.