BY YES TO

Yes To Blueberries Daily Repairing Moisturizer Paraben-free, naturally Free of petroleum and SLS see more...

Buy on Amazon
savannah G.
savannah G.
This was a very nice moisturizer that did the job perfectly. It wasn't too heavy but it did clear up my dry skin patches. This was my first time using it and I think that I will continue to use it. Packaging was nice, however the only thing I would change would be the scent. If you're a person who cannot stand certain scents, this is not for you.
Deana C.
Deana C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing moisturizer. It didn't break my skin out but made it absolutely glow. Within a few weeks my skin was brighter and my complexion more even. More wrinkles were also less noticeable. I have bought this several times and used it for over a year.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
This stuff is amazing! It is a bit on the thicker side and does include fragrance in the ingredients, but it doesn't irritate my skin at all. It's a great moisturizer before putting on makeup because it has a little bit of stickiness which grabs onto your foundation to keep it locked in place!
allyssaaaas S.
allyssaaaas S.
Grand Junction
I love this as a moisturizer so much. It never leaves my skin greasy like a lot of moisturizers do and it does it's job. Light enough to place under foundation, thick enough deeply moisturize. Good buy for a reasonable price
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Trenton , MO
Honestly, I wasn't a huge fan. When I bought it on sale, and I was super excited. I put it on at night, and then went to sleep. When I woke up, it looked like it had balled up on my face. It was gross
Rhianna K.
Rhianna K.
Great smell and smooth finish! I felt it was a good balance of moisturizing without being oily. First time user but love the Yes To Products line. A good value for the amount of moisturizer, I suggested it to my mom and she loves it!
Holly A.
Holly A.
Oxford
Beauty Junkie Expert
Consistency feels cheap and it doesn't do much other than make my skin feel oily. I break out easily and have combination skin and this brand really does not work for me.
Mackenzie W.
Mackenzie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's smells wonderful! I noticed a tightening effect on my face an neck, the only thing about there products is I feel like they leave my skin tacky after I apply.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Simi Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only does this product smell good, but it feels amazing too. Your skin will never feel softer and more luscious than after using this product.
Brooks G.
Brooks G.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I fell in love with this brand. I find it so interesting that they use these ingredients such as Blueberries. It defiantly met my expectations.