Yes To Blueberries Daily Repairing Moisturizer uploaded by jessikah C.

BY YES TO

Yes To Blueberries Daily Repairing Moisturizer Paraben-free, naturally Free of petroleum and SLS see more...

Buy on Amazon
Abriana L.
Palm beach Fl.
I was surprised at how well this product worked, as I brought this and the repairing eye cream as well,at just under 20.00 dollars for both products at a local Walmart . It has most natural ingredients and antioxidants in it. I really was impressed with the eye cream as it help with dark circles, fine lines, and helped that "tired eye" look.  For a less expensive, or just for any age skin care. Was worth the 20.00 dollars I spent.
Tiffany G.
Upper Marlboro MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells incredible. It also left my skin feeling incredibly soft. The packaging is fun and colorful. It’s good for the price and if I wasn’t always trying new products when I finish one or always falling in love with other products as I try them, I would use this again. Definitely recommended if you like to stick to drug store brands!!
Madison K.
Kansas City
I used this product every day after getting out of the shower and it was very hydrating. It is a good daily moisturizer for the relatively low price! I have sensitive skin, and it was very gentle. The consistency got a little odd towards the end, but that was very likely due to improper storage (hot, moist bathroom after shower that got very cold at night), but over all a good product!
Kellyann C.
Greensboro, NC
I was not necessarily crazy about this product. I loved the fragrance of it, however, I really disliked how it felt on my skin. It left a very sticky, slimey residue on my skin, even hours after using it. I am typically a fan of this particular brand, so I may need to check out other products in this line instead.
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a good moisturizer for people with combo skin like myself! It didn't leave my skin looking or feeling shiny. It also didn't move my makeup around which is what I look for in moisturizers! The scent wasn't too strong. Over all, its a pretty good one!
Lara H.
Iron Mountain, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this product. The texture is very smooth and moisturizes the skin well without any complications. The price is affordable compared to high end products. It is very gentle to the skin. I would reccommend this highly to others.
Priya B.
Westerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried liking this moisturizer .. as it is so affordable and lots of natural ingredients. But my skin didn't agree with it. it left my face looking dry and patchy
savannah G.
This was a very nice moisturizer that did the job perfectly. It wasn't too heavy but it did clear up my dry skin patches. This was my first time using it and I think that I will continue to use it. Packaging was nice, however the only thing I would change would be the scent. If you're a person who cannot stand certain scents, this is not for you.
Christina M.
Atlanta
I absolutely love this product.  The packaging is clean and simple.  The smell is refreshing.  The moisturizer feels great when you rub it into your skin,the texture is just right,it does not leave your face feeling greasy or sticky.  Best of all it does what the package says it does,it moisturizes
Olivia R.
Katy, TX
I absolutely love this product, it leaves my skin super moisturized and smelling great! I usually buy all my "Yes to" products at target and they never disappoint. This product is a great value at a great price! I will definitely be buying this product and many more from the brand again