BY YES TO #26 in Face Wipes

These Cleansing Facial Wipes are formulated with Blueberries to gently cleanse, remove makeup, and moisturize skin all in one.

With Lemon Peel and Apple to help brighten skin, these are a great addition to our Age Refresh collection. They leave your skin feeling clean, youthful, and glowy! 99% Natural Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only.

How To Use:

Remove towelette and gently wipe across face to remove makeup, dirt, and oil. No need to rinse. Skin is left feeling clean, moisturized and bright-as-the-sunshine.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract*, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Alcohol*, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, D’Limonene.

• Do all the Yes to.... towelletes kindof feel the same? or...2 Answers
  • Can I use them on oily or combination skin type ?2 Answers
  • I'm a makeup artist and I'm awesome in look for good wipe...2 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Jessica J.
These are my absolute favorite facial wipes. The blueberry wipes specifically. During the winter time transitioning into spring, I had a lot going on in my life where i was incredibly overwhelmed and stressed out. That combined with the weather, my skin was insanely dry and i was getting awful acne and breakouts that nothing would get rid of. I normally have oily skin, too so it was very uncomfortable for me. I picked up these wipes on a whim, just to keep my face feeling fresh throughout long work shifts, and these wipes alone literally changed my skin. They helped moisturize and keep the moisture locked in, and using them about twice a day i noticed my breakouts clearing out after like 3 days. I repurchase these constantly now, they are my savior. I reccommend to anyone!
Audrionna A.
Wise, VA
Well, just like on my other posts about the Yes To brand, I adore them. Their products are somewhat pricier, but I definitely recommend. I am a repetitive user of these products and I will continue to purchase them over and over. At first, I was concerned because after using them for the first time just as how the charcoal wipes do as well, they leave somewhat of a sticky feeling to your face. After about five or ten minutes, the stickiness was gone and my face had never, ever been so smooth in my entire life! I’m totally in love with these products! Yes To Blueberries Cleansing Facial Wipes
Rajaâ E.
Chelsea, MA
I absolutely love these face wipes and I totally swear by them. I can not live without having one in my travel bag, in my gym bag and one at home. I am so lazy when it comes to washing my face and these are always super handy, I use them before heading to sleep before I start my workout and after I leave the gym. and my skin is super sensitive to many face products, this makes sure there's nothing left in my face but a clean feeling afterward. My all-time favorite wipes!!
Camille K.
Hurst, TX
I wanted to love this product, but sadly it’s not for me. It smells great and it works however, on my sensitive skin it left it red and irritated. Maybe not the best product for use on sensitive skin.
Michelle H.
These are my absolute favorite makeup wipes- specifically the blueberry scented ones. I personally love the way they smell, and they make my skin feel plump and clean. The only thing I could say they could improve is that these aren’t for sensitive skin. They irritated my sisters face.
Merylle M.
Kent, WA
I certainly love the scent of the wipes. It doesn’t smell like chemicals like other brands. I always love how soft the wipes are and how refreshing my face felt afterward. I love seeing my face refreshed and glowing afterwards.
Gisselle A.
Inglewood, CA
I've tried every single, YesTo facial wipes and these and the cotton ones are definitely up there as my top fave. I find them to be inexpensive, especially at Target where every once in a while they have them on a 2 for sale which is perfect when you love them as much as I do. You can never have enough, and I always make sure too carry a pack in my bag for whenever I need a quick pick me up or if I end up at an impromptu overnight at a friends.
Janell R.
Tacoma
When I'm in a hurry or really tired or just need to refresh midday, I love a good cleansing facial wipe. Yes is a good brand from the items I've tried and decently priced too! These do a great job removing makeup and my face feels clean and moisturned, not tight like some. Big time bonus.....I LOVE Blueberry,  lol. Also you can pick these up at most drug stores, Target, Fred Meyer, so it's easy access. Also love their coconut molecular water
T T.
Two Harbors
These wipes are so gentle and smell amazing ! Very effective and work a lot better than expected! I buy these every month & love trying all of their Blueberry line! The packaging is simple and quality. The wipes don’t dry out & they’re thick. Love these!!
Parisa K.
Holly Springs, NC
My favorite facial wipes for night of all time - get all my makeup off and are brightening and anti aging. Noticed a difference and they aren’t super expensive. These are NOT gentle and moisturizing, they are astringent and may irritate your skin - my husband tried one one day and the skin around his eyes turns red instantly. They don’t bother my textured thicker skin so I love them!!
YeonSoo C.
Do other people's eye sting when they use this to remove waterproof mascara, or is it just me?
natalie h.
Oscoda, MI
How well do these work??
Alyssa A.
Bakersfield, CA
Did anyone else have a reaction to these? my face looks sunburned after using them
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Does this product really brighten the skin? How does it work at removing makeup?
Jessica C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm looking for a new anti aging face care line. Anyone have any thoughts on Yes To Blueberries?