BY YES TO

Yes to Blueberries Blueberry + Lavender Scent Ultra Hydrating Body Wash: For dry skin Shea butter alleviates dryness Yes to a gentle, clean feeling Paraben free 95% natural product Free of petroleum and SLS see more...

Brittany H.
Brittany H.
I absolutely love this product & it smells amazing. I actually got it for like $3.50 because the top was broken at Burlington Coat Factory. I assume it's not much more expensive then that. It says its ultra hydrating which I don't necessarily believe, when I get out of the shower I don't feel like I'm super hydrated. It is sensitive on the skin though which is good for people who worry about that.
Stevie E.
Stevie E.
Baltimore, MD
This product is great. The lavender smell isn't to over powering and it leaves my skin feeling healthy and refreshed. I normally buy mine from target but I believe other drugstores sell it as well. If you have dry skin I highly recommend this and it's super gentle!
Amy K.
Amy K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this scent. I hope it isn't being discontinued because I've started seeing it at Burlington and TJ Maxx.
Holly R.
Holly R.
This stuff smells great! Even my husband loves it. Great for sensitive skin too. It lathers fantastic and rinses clean, love this.
mary r.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
This is a great brand smells amazing lathers awesome and nice scents to choose from !
Sara W.
Sara W.
Wabash, IN
Great hydrating body wash, and usually I don't care for lavender scented products as they can be very heavy on fragrance, but this one isn't overwhelming at all!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Royal Oak, MI
I just discovered this product and love it so far. It's very moisturizing. The scent is great and doesn't linger forever which is nice.
Alli P.
Alli P.
Topeka, KS
I enjoy the Yes To body washes because they're great for sensitive skin, they're gentle, and *most* of them smell nice. This one smelled so terribly bad, though. If it wasn't for the scent, I would give it 5 stars.
Sally D.
Sally D.
Grapevine, TX
It's a great product. I just got it and use it everyday. It smells really good and won't dry out my skin after use it.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Midvale, UT
Love love love this body wash. Made my skin feel so soft and it smelled great. Lathers great and is perfect for my sensitive skin.