BY YES TO #96 in Face Scrubs

Yes To Blueberries Age Refresh Softening Facial Exfoliator: Formulated with blueberries and apple to exfoliate and soften skin 99% natural product Paraben free naturally Free of petroleum and SLS

Yes To Blueberries Age Refresh Softening Facial Exfoliator
  • "I absolutely love nearly all of the 'Yes To' products but this gentle exfoliater is perfect for my sensitive skin! It's a must try and a product that I'll forever keep in my bathroom! It smells amazing and it's does a great job! Plus the price is pretty amazing. 10/10 recommend to everyone!" in 5 reviews
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I love the blueberries 2 in 1 scrub and cleanser, but not this product. It smells great, but my skin felt weird and noticed a few patches of acne popped up. I’m not sure what happened but this isn’t my favorite exfoliating product, even though I love YesTo products!!
seebreebe B.
Passaic, NJ
The feel of this facial wash is nice but I think that it can be a little abrasive. I purchased this at my local rite aid because of the blueberries and antioxidants that they're known for and the exfoliating factor was a bonus because my skin can be a little dull, but over all I don't think there was a huge difference, it smells good, but I will probably not repurchase.
Hanna S.
Dallas, TX
Made my skin silly smooth! Great scent, easy to use and worth every penny. I've used a lot of masks before and this is definitely one I'll use again. Great band, I'll definitely be trying some of their other products soon.
Kayla R.
Forksville , PA
I love this blueberry scent!! It smells sooo good! It's a good value for what you pay. I bought it offline. It makes your skin feel so soft after using. This was my first time using. I would recommend it!
Paige R.
Anaheim, CA
I enjoyed this. I liked the smell and the feel but i felt like the exfoliater beads in it disappeared really quickly so I didn’t get a long time to exfoliate, which kinda bummed me out .
Reda A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I just started using this product a month ago. I purchased it from target to replace my previous cleanser that hadn't really been doing the trick. I'm always fairly impressed with this brand, the products are always fairly priced and do what they promise. This product is no different, I really like how it makes my skin feel and it's a great transition product for those who are just starting to switch to anti aging products. The only reason I gave this 4 stars is because I'm not all that crazy about the smell.
Katie R.
This product made my face feel pretty decent overall. I wouldn't say that this is a miracle product that definitely was gentle on my skin and didn't seem to cause any irritation. It definitely is softening as it says it is, so that is a really great perk. I definitely will use this from time to time as it's so gentle and leave the skin feeling super soft!!
shelby b.
I love this stuff. it smells so good, and does exactly what it intends to. I have combinati n skin, and this dosent add oil, and makes my face so soft. it’s gentle and smooth on the skin. I would recommend this to anybody with combination, or oily skin! it’s amazing, and you can’t beat it for the price.
Ana M.
I really had a great smell but I did notice it this make me break out a little on my skin maybe this wasn't for me. The price was pretty reasonable maybe i will try it again to see if anything happens this time.
Keira N.
Shelbyville
Jade N.
Catasauqua, PA
Is this more intense than the Grapefruit scrub?
Strawberry S.
Is this a organic product?
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Catherine K.
I'm looking for a gentle but effective face scrub, would this work on my sensitive combination skin?