Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Smoothing Daily Cleanser uploaded by Sandy N.

BY YES TO

Formulated with Coconut + Blueberries to Cleanse and Brighten Skin Shed Dirt and Breathe Yes to Blueberries Smoothing Daily Cleanser helps keep your skin free of impurities and dead skin cells.  This milk-based powerful formula sweeps away dirt and other build-ups to leave sparkling skin with extra shine.  This facial cleansing serum is gentle and smooth and yet easily diminishes environmental pollutants from face. 95% Natural Product. Free of Petroleum and SLS. Paraben-Free, Naturally! Cruelty Free Yes to Blueberries™ formulations naturally blend anti-oxidant rich fruits with special ingredients to help figh. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "and i have very sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It is also not good for oily skin (which I have)." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally oily/combination skin and their product just added to the problem." in 1 review
  • "Did not irritate smells great and it REALLY WORKED I noticed a difference in about 5 days my skin look smother and not irritated! " in 1 review
  • "It's very, very gentle and has clearly made a difference in my skin." in 1 review
Alondra T.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like this product. It feels really nice on my skin, I didn't break out after or get any bad reaction to it, instead I got a smooth, cleansed, face. I felt like my skin was breathing and I wasn't oily for the rest of the day. This is definitely a favorite smoothing daily cleanser
kat d.
West Chester, PA
This product was pretty good, but not my absolute favorite! Didn't work for me that well but would probably work well for others. It was refreshing but didnt clear up my skin that much. It was rejuvenating though and cleansing. Good but i wouldn't buy it again.
Juliana S.
This cleanser is great for daily use. It feels super refreshing yet firm enough to exfoliate. It definitely  is worth the price and easily affordable as well as easy to find at most stores. It leaves my skin looking fresh and I would buy again for sure.
Tahira J.
Decatur, GA
This cleanser is literally my favorite! I use it every morning to refresh my face. It smells so nice and  leaves my face feeling smooth and nice. I would suggest this to anyone looking for a new cleanser but not to anyone who isn't a fan of blueberries.
Merci B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is rich on antioxidants which is amazing for help make aging skin feel softer and smoother. Is very moisture and keep your face hydrate the whole day. You can find these products on any drug store like Walgreens. Try it!
Jessica L.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried more skincare than I should ever admit to, and this was easily one of the worst "cleansers" ever. it didn't clean my skin, & it left a white waxy residue. You shouldn't have to wash your face... after you wash your face.
Jasmine R.
Love this smoothing daily cleanser! was not too sure if i could be crazy about the blueberry scent but it does not have much effect on how great the product worked. first try using it and i could feel my face soft and clean. definitely need to be constant to see the results you want to have.
Alexis C.
Greer, SC
This product has a great scent and leaves my face feel great. I did notice a few irregular breakouts after using it but that could be my skin. It’s not too expensive and has cute packaging.
Codi D.
Seguin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think this was my favorite product, I felt after I had washed my face there still was residue on my face and a little greasy. It is a great price but not sure if it works my type of skin.
Skyla M.
I have been using the Yes to Blueberries smoothing daily cleanser for more than a year now and I absolutely LOVE it so much. It is one of the only cleanser that I ever use. I have tried a vast amount of products anywhere from St. Ives, Oil of Ole, Burt's Bee's, Lancôme, Este lauder and various others. This yes to blueberries daily skin cleanser makes my face feel so soft and smooth. It is very soothing and gentle. My skin is no longer irritated by washing my face and also the scent is not offensive incase you are sensitive to strong smells, this one is very mild - which I love. I also love that it is natural so it is so much healthier for your skin. You may not love it if you have oily skin. If you do have oily skin you could try using it in the winter if it's to moisturizing for year round. One size does not fit all when it comes to the individual needs of skin care, but personally I LOVE the stuff :)
Is this product good for sensitive skin?
Morgan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently read an article online that suggested this product as a dupe for fresh cosmetics soy face cleanser. Any truth to this?