Yes To Blueberries Age Refresh Smoothing Daily Cleanser uploaded by Sandy N.

BY YES TO

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Did not irritate smells great and it REALLY WORKED I noticed a difference in about 5 days my skin look smother and not irritated! " in 1 review
  • "and i have very sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally oily/combination skin and their product just added to the problem." in 1 review
  • "It's very, very gentle and has clearly made a difference in my skin." in 1 review
Alondra T.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like this product. It feels really nice on my skin, I didn't break out after or get any bad reaction to it, instead I got a smooth, cleansed, face. I felt like my skin was breathing and I wasn't oily for the rest of the day. This is definitely a favorite smoothing daily cleanser
Juliana S.
This cleanser is great for daily use. It feels super refreshing yet firm enough to exfoliate. It definitely  is worth the price and easily affordable as well as easy to find at most stores. It leaves my skin looking fresh and I would buy again for sure.
Tahira J.
Decatur, GA
This cleanser is literally my favorite! I use it every morning to refresh my face. It smells so nice and  leaves my face feeling smooth and nice. I would suggest this to anyone looking for a new cleanser but not to anyone who isn't a fan of blueberries.
Merci B.
This cleanser is rich on antioxidants which is amazing for help make aging skin feel softer and smoother. Is very moisture and keep your face hydrate the whole day. You can find these products on any drug store like Walgreens. Try it!
Jessica L.
Provo, UT
I've tried more skincare than I should ever admit to, and this was easily one of the worst "cleansers" ever. it didn't clean my skin, & it left a white waxy residue. You shouldn't have to wash your face... after you wash your face.
Jasmine R.
Love this smoothing daily cleanser! was not too sure if i could be crazy about the blueberry scent but it does not have much effect on how great the product worked. first try using it and i could feel my face soft and clean. definitely need to be constant to see the results you want to have.
Alexis C.
Greer, SC
This product has a great scent and leaves my face feel great. I did notice a few irregular breakouts after using it but that could be my skin. It’s not too expensive and has cute packaging.
Skyla M.
I have been using the Yes to Blueberries smoothing daily cleanser for more than a year now and I absolutely LOVE it so much. It is one of the only cleanser that I ever use. I have tried a vast amount of products anywhere from St. Ives, Oil of Ole, Burt's Bee's, Lancôme, Este lauder and various others. This yes to blueberries daily skin cleanser makes my face feel so soft and smooth. It is very soothing and gentle. My skin is no longer irritated by washing my face and also the scent is not offensive incase you are sensitive to strong smells, this one is very mild - which I love. I also love that it is natural so it is so much healthier for your skin. You may not love it if you have oily skin. If you do have oily skin you could try using it in the winter if it's to moisturizing for year round. One size does not fit all when it comes to the individual needs of skin care, but personally I LOVE the stuff :)
Jen J.
Flower Mound, TX
As someone with sensitive skin I look for a product that is not too harsh but does the job. I however did not find that with this product. I had many breakouts on my face after one week of using this. My skin seemed dried out and I stopped using this at that point. I do recommend the yes to brand however some of their other products work amazing!.
roxanne r.
atlanta
Don't suggest purchasing this item! It does not leave me "clean" feeling after I cleanse my face with this. I feel like I am just smudging my makeup around, and I really don't have much to be smudging besides foundation and concealer. I gave this product a go but won't ever purchase this cleanser again.
Is this product good for sensitive skin?
Morgan S.
I recently read an article online that suggested this product as a dupe for fresh cosmetics soy face cleanser. Any truth to this?