Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Smoothing Daily Cleanser uploaded by Sandy N.

BY YES TO

Formulated with Coconut + Blueberries to Cleanse and Brighten Skin Shed Dirt and Breathe Yes to Blueberries Smoothing Daily Cleanser helps keep your skin free of impurities and dead skin cells.  This milk-based powerful formula sweeps away dirt and other build-ups to leave sparkling skin with extra shine.  This facial cleansing serum is gentle and smooth and yet easily diminishes environmental pollutants from face. 95% Natural Product. Free of Petroleum and SLS. Paraben-Free, Naturally! Cruelty Free Yes to Blueberries™ formulations naturally blend anti-oxidant rich fruits with special ingredients to help figh. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "and i have very sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It is also not good for oily skin (which I have)." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally oily/combination skin and their product just added to the problem." in 1 review
  • "Did not irritate smells great and it REALLY WORKED I noticed a difference in about 5 days my skin look smother and not irritated! " in 1 review
  • "It's very, very gentle and has clearly made a difference in my skin." in 1 review
Christie L.
Christie L.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like all of the "Yes To" products, especially this one. I love anything with coconut in it because it can be so good for your skin. This product is awesome for the price and something that I use every day. I would buy it again in the future
Skyla M.
Skyla M.
I have been using the Yes to Blueberries smoothing daily cleanser for more than a year now and I absolutely LOVE it so much. It is one of the only cleanser that I ever use. I have tried a vast amount of products anywhere from St. Ives, Oil of Ole, Burt's Bee's, Lancôme, Este lauder and various others. This yes to blueberries daily skin cleanser makes my face feel so soft and smooth. It is very soothing and gentle. My skin is no longer irritated by washing my face and also the scent is not offensive incase you are sensitive to strong smells, this one is very mild - which I love. I also love that it is natural so it is so much healthier for your skin. You may not love it if you have oily skin. If you do have oily skin you could try using it in the winter if it's to moisturizing for year round. One size does not fit all when it comes to the individual needs of skin care, but personally I LOVE the stuff :)
Jen J.
Jen J.
Flower Mound, TX
As someone with sensitive skin I look for a product that is not too harsh but does the job. I however did not find that with this product. I had many breakouts on my face after one week of using this. My skin seemed dried out and I stopped using this at that point. I do recommend the yes to brand however some of their other products work amazing!.
roxanne r.
roxanne r.
atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't suggest purchasing this item! It does not leave me "clean" feeling after I cleanse my face with this. I feel like I am just smudging my makeup around, and I really don't have much to be smudging besides foundation and concealer. I gave this product a go but won't ever purchase this cleanser again.
Weslea G.
Weslea G.
Fordyce
It wasn't very soft on the skin and smelled really good. I bought the product online. It was not very expensive. It came in nice protecting packaging. It meet all my expectation, except the product that I received didn't have any protecting seal, but overall great product.
Lupita L.
Lupita L.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For some reason this product caused my skin to get little bumps all over my cheeks I was so excited to try it but I think it was too harsh or it had something my skin didn't like, it didnt burn me or anything but I noticed a lot of little bumps i didnt have before
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite this made me break out pretty bad along with the the blueberry serum ..I didn't realize it was from that but I hadn't been using anything else so it had to be I got it at a local target ..I wount be using anything blueberry for awhile
Carla M.
Carla M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a 38 yr old female with super stressed skin. My skin type remains primarily very dry with redness and roughness. This product has truly shown me how it feels to have refreshing skin! I bought it on a whim passing in the store and will always have one nearby!
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells SO fresh and clean! It does a great job at cleaning your skin without leaving it tight. I would say that it could be a little better at removing makeup. I find myself going over my face again with a makeup remover and cleaning off more makeup that was left behind.
Louise B.
Louise B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was super refreshing and a great consistency and mild scent. It is one of the few cleansers that doesn't dry to my skin or irritate it because of it's natural ingredients. love!
Is this product good for sensitive skin?
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently read an article online that suggested this product as a dupe for fresh cosmetics soy face cleanser. Any truth to this?