BY YES TO #94 in Anti-Aging

Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment is a powerful way to say Yes to gorgeous, youthful peepers, and can be used in the morning (along with Daily Repairing Moisturizer), or before you go to bed (along with Deep Wrinkle Night Cream).

The formula blends paracress flower to reduce fine lines, anti-oxident rich blueberries and skin-softening beeswax. Get ready to wink and be carded! PROVEN TO: Clinically proven to increase moisturization around the eyes!* 95% user satisfaction an efficacy data!* Skin elasticity improvements in 28 days!* 95% Natural Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only. *% of users in self-evaluation in 28-day test

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sucrose Stearate, Spilanthes Acmella (Paracress) Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Beeswax, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone. *Certified Organic Ingredient

• I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'al...3 Answers
  • How long did it take to notice that this product actually worked?1 Answers
  • I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this produc...2 Answers
Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Eye Firming Treatment
  • "I have been using this for 2 months, and while the skin around my eyes feels more hydrated, I'm not seeing any difference in fine lines or in the dark circles under my eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "It's one of those rare eye creams that has mastered the "thick but lightweight" consistency that is so hard to come by these days." in 2 reviews
  • "just started using it so will see how i feel about it in a few weeks" in 1 review
  • "However, I've been using this product for over 2 months and haven't seen much of a difference in my fine lines." in 1 review
Raysa C.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would use this at night as part of my nightly routine. Helped with my under eye circles, and morning puffiness.
Jenna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made my eyes feel moisturized and refreshed. It met my expectations and I will use this product again.
Amy Lyn E.
Vandergrift, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was a good under eye moisturizer, but honestly no different from any other eye cream I've used.
Michele M.
This was a great product to use and I loved how it made my face feel and my under eyes!
Monica D.
Los Angeles, CA
Used this product for about a year, just because I bought it and it lasts forever. Hydrated my under eye for applying concelear. Did nothing to care for my skin long term though. Smells funny and stings if you get it in your eye. Heard some people get small white bumps around their eyes from it.. Fortunately I didn't encounter that!
Robyn P.
Sandy, UT
I really like to use this when I haven't got enough sleep the night before.
Paula P.
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with eye cream and have been using it religiously since I was 23. Received a deluxe sized sample of Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Eye Firming Treatment in a subscription box, and was more than happy with the product and the results.

For the price, I would have never bought this on my own, as I have a preconceived notion that a product has to be expensive to work. Not the case at all here! This cream is soothing and non-irritating and provides moisture throughout the day. I love the way it kept the skin around my eyes soft. One of the best eye products available at this price!
Jordan C.
I like the way this moisturizes around my eyes. However, I've been using this product for over 2 months and haven't seen much of a difference in my fine lines.
Vera H.
Works well to moisturize the eyes and prevent fine lines. Once it's on, you won't really feel it anymore. Just let it do it's thing overnight!
Samantha S.
Springfield, VT
This eye cream is a bit pricey, but it's worth it! It's one of those rare eye creams that has mastered the "thick but lightweight" consistency that is so hard to come by these days. It really helps keep the under eye area hydrated! It also has a light but wonderful smell!
Courtney J.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'all thing about it??
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
Would you ladies recommend for dark circles and hydrating under eyes?
DIANA Z.
New Berlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this product work well for that?
Single G.
Fairview Park, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work for undereye circles? Is it drying? How does it compare to other drugstore eye creams?
MARLEN A.
South Ogden , UT
Does this product actually firm the under eye area? I have a product I like for brightening but need something for firming.