BY YES TO #89 in Anti-Aging

Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment is a powerful way to say Yes to gorgeous, youthful peepers, and can be used in the morning (along with Daily Repairing Moisturizer), or before you go to bed (along with Deep Wrinkle Night Cream).

The formula blends paracress flower to reduce fine lines, anti-oxident rich blueberries and skin-softening beeswax. Get ready to wink and be carded! PROVEN TO: Clinically proven to increase moisturization around the eyes!* 95% user satisfaction an efficacy data!* Skin elasticity improvements in 28 days!* 95% Natural Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only. *% of users in self-evaluation in 28-day test

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sucrose Stearate, Spilanthes Acmella (Paracress) Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Beeswax, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone. *Certified Organic Ingredient

• I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'al...3 Answers
  • How long did it take to notice that this product actually worked?1 Answers
  • I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this produc...2 Answers
Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Eye Firming Treatment
  • "I have been using this for 2 months, and while the skin around my eyes feels more hydrated, I'm not seeing any difference in fine lines or in the dark circles under my eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "It's one of those rare eye creams that has mastered the "thick but lightweight" consistency that is so hard to come by these days." in 2 reviews
  • "just started using it so will see how i feel about it in a few weeks" in 1 review
  • "However, I've been using this product for over 2 months and haven't seen much of a difference in my fine lines." in 1 review
cynthia s.
cynthia s.
Baton Rouge, LA
I bought this eye treatment because it was on sale and I usually love Yes To products. I used a whole bottle up and never saw any improvement in the dark circles or fine lines under my eyes. It has a fairly cheap price tag and it is mildly moisturizing, but I will not buy again! It really doesn't have any smell and I had no adverse reactions to the cream, it just basically did nothing for me. It will not be repurchased.
oleska k.
oleska k.
I think the because I heard so many great things abt the yes products I had my standards too high and wasn't impressed with this product didn't do anything to my eyes I was disappointed
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My eyes seemed to start to looked hooded so I got worried and after trying some awful things by Olay I decided to try this. The Blueberry Eye firming Treatment from Yes To is THE BEST! Did not irritate smells great and it REALLY WORKED I noticed a difference in about 5 days!
Siana D.
Siana D.
Summerville, SC
So I hit my 30s and needed to revamp my skin care line. I was referred to this line by my friend and even my money conscious body was glad to splurge for these. This has since replaced my Avon eye serum.

I got so many compliments pretty early on before I even noticed a difference. Which is amazing because dark circles and puffy eyes are constant with my two jobs and school. I pair this at night with the Yes to Blueberries Serum and Yes to Cucumbers calming night lotion.
Yesenia S.
Yesenia S.
Perris, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I USET TO USE THIS BACK WHEN I WAS 24 LOL(27 NOW) I ONLY USED THIS BECAUSE MY UNDEREYES WERE GETTING DRY (IT WAS MY MOMS EYE TREATMENT) AND I WANTED TO SEE IF IT HELPED MY SKIN GET BETTER AND IT DID..AND IT DIDNT IRRITAE MY UNDEREYES..WHICH I LOVED.AND YEA MY EYES DIDNT SEEM THAT TIRED LOOKING ANYMORE AS FOR WRINKLES I DON'T HAVE ANY SO I DON'T KNOW IF IT WORKED..,MAYBE IT DID SINCE I DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT NOW.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Springfield, VT
This eye cream is a bit pricey, but it's worth it! It's one of those rare eye creams that has mastered the "thick but lightweight" consistency that is so hard to come by these days. It really helps keep the under eye area hydrated! It also has a light but wonderful smell!
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Good eye cream for the price. Bought it because i ran out of my clinique eye cream and decided to try this. Nice consistency. just started using it so will see how i feel about it in a few weeks
Claudia K.
Claudia K.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a nicely hydrating eye cream. I love the fact that it comes in a pump bottle, so it stays hygienic, and the product isn't exposed to air. I have been using this for 2 months, and while the skin around my eyes feels more hydrated, I'm not seeing any difference in fine lines or in the dark circles under my eyes. I'll probably switch to another brand, but this was fine.
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
Roseville, MN
I've never used this product myself, but the 'Yes to' brand is known for making body care products with more natural ingredients.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
I wouldn't consider myself to be aging too much just yet, but I got this product on sale and it's definitely comfortable to use on my lids and under my eyes. It also smells delicious!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'all thing about it??
Jannine W.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
Would you ladies recommend for dark circles and hydrating under eyes?
MARLEN A.
MARLEN A.
South Ogden , UT
Does this product actually firm the under eye area? I have a product I like for brightening but need something for firming.
Single G.
Single G.
Fairview Park, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work for undereye circles? Is it drying? How does it compare to other drugstore eye creams?
DIANA Z.
DIANA Z.
New Berlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this product work well for that?