BY YES TO

Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment is a powerful way to say Yes to gorgeous, youthful peepers, and can be used in the morning (along with Daily Repairing Moisturizer), or before you go to bed (along with Deep Wrinkle Night Cream).

The formula blends paracress flower to reduce fine lines, anti-oxident rich blueberries and skin-softening beeswax. Get ready to wink and be carded! PROVEN TO: Clinically proven to increase moisturization around the eyes!* 95% user satisfaction an efficacy data!* Skin elasticity improvements in 28 days!* 95% Natural Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only. *% of users in self-evaluation in 28-day test

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sucrose Stearate, Spilanthes Acmella (Paracress) Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Beeswax, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone. *Certified Organic Ingredient

• I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'al...3 Answers
  • How long did it take to notice that this product actually worked?1 Answers
  • I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this produc...2 Answers
Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Eye Firming Treatment
  • "I have been using this for 2 months, and while the skin around my eyes feels more hydrated, I'm not seeing any difference in fine lines or in the dark circles under my eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "It's one of those rare eye creams that has mastered the "thick but lightweight" consistency that is so hard to come by these days." in 2 reviews
  • "just started using it so will see how i feel about it in a few weeks" in 1 review
  • "However, I've been using this product for over 2 months and haven't seen much of a difference in my fine lines." in 1 review
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
I am totally in love with ALL Yes To products and this one doesn't disappoint. I put it under my eyes before I go to bed every night. I have major under eye circles and this product definitely helps.
Samantha S.
Springfield, VT
This eye cream is a bit pricey, but it's worth it! It's one of those rare eye creams that has mastered the "thick but lightweight" consistency that is so hard to come by these days. It really helps keep the under eye area hydrated! It also has a light but wonderful smell!
Ka V.
I've been using this product over a few months. It is hydrating and doesn't dry out my under eyes. It hasn't improve my dark circles unfortunately. I like that it isn't scented and doesn't irritate my skin.
Monica D.
Los Angeles, CA
Used this product for about a year, just because I bought it and it lasts forever. Hydrated my under eye for applying concelear. Did nothing to care for my skin long term though. Smells funny and stings if you get it in your eye. Heard some people get small white bumps around their eyes from it.. Fortunately I didn't encounter that!
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I just started putting eye cream into my skincare routine, while saying that, this cream isn't what I expected. it does hydrate the skin, but I cannot tell any other differences that it claims to do.
oleska k.
I think the because I heard so many great things abt the yes products I had my standards too high and wasn't impressed with this product didn't do anything to my eyes I was disappointed
Alyssa F.
I wouldn't consider myself to be aging too much just yet, but I got this product on sale and it's definitely comfortable to use on my lids and under my eyes. It also smells delicious!
Sarah L.
Dallas, TX
This eye cream is so moisturizing and creamy. It really feels luxurious and I have to say that is is probably better than my $60 eye cream from a fancy Korean brand.
Rita S.
This eye cream smells great, like blueberries. It feels great to use a more natural product on my skin, which is what I'm leaning towards lately. Have only been using this for 2 weeks. Feels hydrated afterwards.
Sabrina C.
Good eye cream for the price. Bought it because i ran out of my clinique eye cream and decided to try this. Nice consistency. just started using it so will see how i feel about it in a few weeks
Courtney J.
Decatur, AL
I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'all thing about it??
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
Would you ladies recommend for dark circles and hydrating under eyes?
Single G.
lakewood, oh
Does this work for undereye circles? Is it drying? How does it compare to other drugstore eye creams?
MARLEN A.
South Ogden , UT
Does this product actually firm the under eye area? I have a product I like for brightening but need something for firming.
DIANA Z.
New Berlin
I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this product work well for that?