BY YES TO #94 in Anti-Aging

Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment is a powerful way to say Yes to gorgeous, youthful peepers, and can be used in the morning (along with Daily Repairing Moisturizer), or before you go to bed (along with Deep Wrinkle Night Cream).

The formula blends paracress flower to reduce fine lines, anti-oxident rich blueberries and skin-softening beeswax. Get ready to wink and be carded! PROVEN TO: Clinically proven to increase moisturization around the eyes!* 95% user satisfaction an efficacy data!* Skin elasticity improvements in 28 days!* 95% Natural Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only. *% of users in self-evaluation in 28-day test

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sucrose Stearate, Spilanthes Acmella (Paracress) Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Beeswax, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone. *Certified Organic Ingredient

• I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'al...3 Answers
  • How long did it take to notice that this product actually worked?1 Answers
  • I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this produc...2 Answers
Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Eye Firming Treatment
  • "I have been using this for 2 months, and while the skin around my eyes feels more hydrated, I'm not seeing any difference in fine lines or in the dark circles under my eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "It's one of those rare eye creams that has mastered the "thick but lightweight" consistency that is so hard to come by these days." in 2 reviews
  • "just started using it so will see how i feel about it in a few weeks" in 1 review
  • "However, I've been using this product for over 2 months and haven't seen much of a difference in my fine lines." in 1 review
Jennifer R.
I like that this came with a pump, but it doesn't blend into the eye area quickly enough. I don't think it did much and I wouldn't repurchase it. Lasted a really long time though!
Julia T.
Auburndale , FL
This is a great natural product for my aging eyes, light lotion feel that absorbs quick instead of some of the other eye creams I've used that were heavy and never absorbed.
Danielle G.
Indianapolis , IN
This product smells great and goes on smooth. However, I used it religiously for a few months and I don't think that I really saw any effects. I am 27 years old and was using it as a preventative measure for wrinkles and crows feet. May have been more helpful if I had more lines to begin with.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am totally in love with ALL Yes To products and this one doesn't disappoint. I put it under my eyes before I go to bed every night. I have major under eye circles and this product definitely helps.
Ka V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this product over a few months. It is hydrating and doesn't dry out my under eyes. It hasn't improve my dark circles unfortunately. I like that it isn't scented and doesn't irritate my skin.
Natalia G.
Upland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product for about 2 months. A little goes a long way. However I don't feel like it did much to my eyes other than keeping my under eyes moisturized.
Katie S.
Milford
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great scent, can definitely feel the tightness in the skin around my eyes shortly after using. Haven't used for long, only a few weeks, but so far satisfied.
Laura G.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is ok but I like a much thicker consistency in my eye creams and this is on the thinner side. It really didnt feel like it did much of anything.
Rania B.
Manahawkin
Beauty Junkie Expert
A good alternative to pricier creams. Very moisturizing, leaves eyes feeling refreshed. Can be a bit greasy so I would wait 10 mins before applying make up
Monika R.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves a good layer of moisture that's not sticky at all. It also doesn't burn even if I get it a little too close to the corners of my eyes lol.
Courtney J.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'all thing about it??
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
Would you ladies recommend for dark circles and hydrating under eyes?
DIANA Z.
New Berlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this product work well for that?
Single G.
Fairview Park, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work for undereye circles? Is it drying? How does it compare to other drugstore eye creams?
MARLEN A.
South Ogden , UT
Does this product actually firm the under eye area? I have a product I like for brightening but need something for firming.