BY YES TO #82 in Anti-Aging

Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment is a powerful way to say Yes to gorgeous, youthful peepers, and can be used in the morning (along with Daily Repairing Moisturizer), or before you go to bed (along with Deep Wrinkle Night Cream).

The formula blends paracress flower to reduce fine lines, anti-oxident rich blueberries and skin-softening beeswax. Get ready to wink and be carded! PROVEN TO: Clinically proven to increase moisturization around the eyes!* 95% user satisfaction an efficacy data!* Skin elasticity improvements in 28 days!* 95% Natural Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only. *% of users in self-evaluation in 28-day test

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sucrose Stearate, Spilanthes Acmella (Paracress) Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Beeswax, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone. *Certified Organic Ingredient

• I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'al...3 Answers
  • How long did it take to notice that this product actually worked?1 Answers
  • I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this produc...2 Answers
Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Eye Firming Treatment
  • "I have been using this for 2 months, and while the skin around my eyes feels more hydrated, I'm not seeing any difference in fine lines or in the dark circles under my eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "It's one of those rare eye creams that has mastered the "thick but lightweight" consistency that is so hard to come by these days." in 2 reviews
  • "just started using it so will see how i feel about it in a few weeks" in 1 review
  • "However, I've been using this product for over 2 months and haven't seen much of a difference in my fine lines." in 1 review
Rania B.
Rania B.
Manahawkin
Beauty Junkie Expert
A good alternative to pricier creams. Very moisturizing, leaves eyes feeling refreshed. Can be a bit greasy so I would wait 10 mins before applying make up
Julia T.
Julia T.
Auburndale , FL
This is a great natural product for my aging eyes, light lotion feel that absorbs quick instead of some of the other eye creams I've used that were heavy and never absorbed.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Hubert, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
You only need a small amount to thoroughly cover your under eye area. I didnt notice a huge difference and I don't think it repaired any existing damage; but it was nice to get the added moisture. Would not repurchase.
Say G.
Say G.
Sun valley
I didn't see anything happening when I used this product but it did give my undereyes a lot of moisture, that's one thing my eyes really needed. It's very light and lasts a long time
Dzes
Dzes
Beauty Junkie Expert
This it a nice product to try out. I have tired eyes and have dark circles. After a month of using it , I'd say there was a small change around the bottom part of my eyes. The packaging was nice and said it was natural and had a flower extract in it that sounded very nice.
Arys O.
Arys O.
bigglerville
I've seen a reduction in wrinkles around my eyes and increased firmness. I started seeing results only after a week of using it. The product is irritating to the eyes if it is accidentally rubbed in.
Natalie T.
Natalie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eh, this product was just okay. It was moisturizing, but I didn't really notice a difference after almost two months use so I discontinued it.
Monika R.
Monika R.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves a good layer of moisture that's not sticky at all. It also doesn't burn even if I get it a little too close to the corners of my eyes lol.
Cortney F.
Cortney F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually love their products but this missed the mark. It was too heavy and wouldn’t blend in to my skin. I ended up throwing it away.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little goes a long way. Eye cream is very rich and moisturizing, and smells great. My favorite part is that it is 99% Natural.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'all thing about it??
Jannine W.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
Would you ladies recommend for dark circles and hydrating under eyes?
MARLEN A.
MARLEN A.
South Ogden , UT
Does this product actually firm the under eye area? I have a product I like for brightening but need something for firming.
Single G.
Single G.
Fairview Park, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work for undereye circles? Is it drying? How does it compare to other drugstore eye creams?
DIANA Z.
DIANA Z.
New Berlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this product work well for that?