BY YES TO #94 in Anti-Aging

Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment is a powerful way to say Yes to gorgeous, youthful peepers, and can be used in the morning (along with Daily Repairing Moisturizer), or before you go to bed (along with Deep Wrinkle Night Cream).

The formula blends paracress flower to reduce fine lines, anti-oxident rich blueberries and skin-softening beeswax. Get ready to wink and be carded! PROVEN TO: Clinically proven to increase moisturization around the eyes!* 95% user satisfaction an efficacy data!* Skin elasticity improvements in 28 days!* 95% Natural Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only. *% of users in self-evaluation in 28-day test

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sucrose Stearate, Spilanthes Acmella (Paracress) Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Beeswax, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone. *Certified Organic Ingredient

• I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'al...3 Answers
  • How long did it take to notice that this product actually worked?1 Answers
  • I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this produc...2 Answers
Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Eye Firming Treatment
  • "I have been using this for 2 months, and while the skin around my eyes feels more hydrated, I'm not seeing any difference in fine lines or in the dark circles under my eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "It's one of those rare eye creams that has mastered the "thick but lightweight" consistency that is so hard to come by these days." in 2 reviews
  • "just started using it so will see how i feel about it in a few weeks" in 1 review
  • "However, I've been using this product for over 2 months and haven't seen much of a difference in my fine lines." in 1 review
Danielle S.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye cream. It's very moisturizing and I love how light it feels at the same time. I typically put this on before bed to help to prevent wrinkles. I think it is a very good eye cream for people in their late teens and twenty's who want to prevent against wrinkles like myself.
Stacie N.
Ainsworth , NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked the texture and the creaminess of the anti aging but felt it was to thick for day use and only use at night. The smell is a little much but no sensitivity to it and once dry or done applying the smell goes away. This is a one time use and will find a more user friendly product
Natalie Z.
ONTARIO, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this eye cream for months and I love it. I use it every night after cleansing, toner and serum. It's lasted quite a while and was less than $10 at Target. I've even recommended it to others because I think it works just as good as more expensive products.
Dakota D.
Lakewood
Loveeee this stuff. It's so light weight and hydrating. I really enjoy the smell of these products, they don't bother me at all. I have a very hard time getting serums to be beneficial for me, I have sensitive skin and eyes, and really did the job for me.
Eurie Y.
Hurley, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the design of the bottle! More brands need to use pumps to keep the product clean and uncontaminated. It pumps out the perfect amount for both eyes. It has no scent that I noticed. It was very moisturizing and I would consider buying this again. Love that yes2 is a mostly natural brand.
Maggie G.
I repurchased this a couple of times. I think if you're younger and don't need much moisture, this is a decent option. It's light and absorbs fairly quickly, but doesn't exactly intensely moisturize, fix fine lines, or help with under eye darkness any (not that any eye cream does but you get what I mean). It is ok for people under 25.
Mercedes R.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product for the cooling effect I felt under my eyes as soon as I put it on, my under eye area looked healthier and more awake after using it a few times! What's makes it even better for me was the fact that it was affordable.
Scarlett S.
Dover, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not overly crazy about this product.  It could just be me in that my eyes are fairly sensitive, but every time I used it, my eyes burn and tear up.  I can't say that it's the best for me, but it may work for other people.  It's very easy to use as you can just pump out a small amount. I doubt I'll purchase this again.
💜vivian💙 L.
San Jose, CA
This is cheap and works like any other eye cream. I have other expensive eye creams from Shiseido and I would say they work about the same. It is not as thick but still really moisturizing. Definitely worth it for the price.
Rachel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells nice, it's super hydrating, and a little goes a long way. However, I can't say that it helped any of my fine lines under my eyes. I also only ever used it under my eyes because it broke out the rest of my face.
Courtney J.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'all thing about it??
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
Would you ladies recommend for dark circles and hydrating under eyes?
DIANA Z.
New Berlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this product work well for that?
Single G.
Fairview Park, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work for undereye circles? Is it drying? How does it compare to other drugstore eye creams?
MARLEN A.
South Ogden , UT
Does this product actually firm the under eye area? I have a product I like for brightening but need something for firming.