BY YES TO #89 in Anti-Aging

Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment is a powerful way to say Yes to gorgeous, youthful peepers, and can be used in the morning (along with Daily Repairing Moisturizer), or before you go to bed (along with Deep Wrinkle Night Cream).

The formula blends paracress flower to reduce fine lines, anti-oxident rich blueberries and skin-softening beeswax. Get ready to wink and be carded! PROVEN TO: Clinically proven to increase moisturization around the eyes!* 95% user satisfaction an efficacy data!* Skin elasticity improvements in 28 days!* 95% Natural Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only. *% of users in self-evaluation in 28-day test

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sucrose Stearate, Spilanthes Acmella (Paracress) Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Beeswax, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone. *Certified Organic Ingredient

• I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'al...3 Answers
  • How long did it take to notice that this product actually worked?1 Answers
  • I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this produc...2 Answers
Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Eye Firming Treatment
  • "I have been using this for 2 months, and while the skin around my eyes feels more hydrated, I'm not seeing any difference in fine lines or in the dark circles under my eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "It's one of those rare eye creams that has mastered the "thick but lightweight" consistency that is so hard to come by these days." in 2 reviews
  • "just started using it so will see how i feel about it in a few weeks" in 1 review
  • "However, I've been using this product for over 2 months and haven't seen much of a difference in my fine lines." in 1 review
Erin O.
Erin O.
Rosedale, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't seem to do much for me. Smells kinda strange unlike blueberries. I'd say it was disappointing. I got it on sale so I would've been more bummed buying it full price. Will not be repurchasing. Doesn't really do what it says it will. At full price it's kind of overpriced for the small amount.
Jess B.
Jess B.
Kingman, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this product but I my skin feels soft after I use it, I like the smell, it's clean and refreshing. I'm kind of noticing a difference in my eyes and hope with continued use I'll see great results!
Mickey B.
Mickey B.
Augusta , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has the consistency of snot or semen, made my skin look inflamed and gave me pimples (I rubbed the excess down to my cheeks). I would absolutely not recommend this lol The only reason I didn't give it one star is because I didn't want to be that mean
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
McAllen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good product, effective, great price point and cute little package. It's my first time using it, too, so I needed something to depuff my eyes and this did the trick. It's also not too heavy, surprisingly.
Ruba A.
Ruba A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely Loved this product!!! I would definitely buy this product again. Definitely worth the Money I spent on it. Came in a pretty package and all for a great price. Definitely recommend this to others!
Mindy K.
Mindy K.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's moisturizing, but other than that it did not really do anything for my eyes. Did not expect anything crazy for the price that I paid, though. I was not upset for purchasing, however, I don't think I'll be buying this in he near future.
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.
Alameda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very moisturizing but if you get it too close to your eye skin it will seep into your eyes and cause them too burn. It feels lightweight but I usually prefer something a little heavier for night time.
Natalie Z.
Natalie Z.
ONTARIO, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this eye cream for months and I love it. I use it every night after cleansing, toner and serum. It's lasted quite a while and was less than $10 at Target. I've even recommended it to others because I think it works just as good as more expensive products.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells nice, it's super hydrating, and a little goes a long way. However, I can't say that it helped any of my fine lines under my eyes. I also only ever used it under my eyes because it broke out the rest of my face.
Kachina G.
Kachina G.
I purchased this product from Target a few months ago and I can't say I notice any difference between using this cream and not using any. It is fairly moisturizing though. I have noticed that my dark circles are not nearly as dark as they were three months ago when I first started using this product.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm new to using eye cream and I love their brand so what do y'all thing about it??
Jannine W.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
Would you ladies recommend for dark circles and hydrating under eyes?
MARLEN A.
MARLEN A.
South Ogden , UT
Does this product actually firm the under eye area? I have a product I like for brightening but need something for firming.
Single G.
Single G.
Fairview Park, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work for undereye circles? Is it drying? How does it compare to other drugstore eye creams?
DIANA Z.
DIANA Z.
New Berlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking to get rid of lines under my eyes. Does this product work well for that?